I need a reading

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Valinia

I need a reading

Post by Valinia » Wed May 09, 2007 4:10 am

This male relative is a former gang leader, who's gang was arrested on december 12th, 1984.  He was in the military for nearly twelve years, Satanic practioners. Are as common among the military as wicca are And
he was helping other gangs sneak weapons out of and back into military bases. He was never caught. Once out of the military He moved to Austin and The trouble began. My health began to fail and allergies began to show up that I didn't have before. A negative entity attacked my families home, and did a great deal of harm to my family  :smt009
The second attack was financial. Car repair , appliances breaking down and other none such things. running up almost perpetual debts where before We had stable finances. And everyone is being plagued by terrible nightmares I have tried every kind of protection,even having a catholic priest bless ouir hom,e nothing has worked I even found the elements of this spell and destroyed them. These were Buried in the upperlevels of my dad's grave. about a foot of dirt over everything. But still the attacks persist    I need to make this stop.
Valinia

MoonGoddess

Do you wish a reading or a protection spell?

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed May 09, 2007 7:40 am

Dear Valinia,

It sounds like you need a protection spell for yourself and you house rather then a reading.  If you still want a reading I will give you one but I can teach you a simple protection spell for yourself and then you can work on the rest of what is going on once you yourself have been dealt with.

This spell is called the Armor of Elhaz, it is quite simple and powerful.  I think you will understand it judging by your post in the Rune Forum.

After a shower or cleansing yourself visualise yourself surounded in white light, then visualise yourself encompassed by the Rune Elhaz.
As you do this chant these words:

Elhaz before me!
Elhaz behind me!
Elhaz to my right!
Elhaz to my left!
Elhaz above me!
Elhaz below me!
let the power of Elhaz protect me!
So let it be KA!

Say this three times and you will be protected.  As for the attacks still happening it would seem that the person in question still has something of yours and until you get it back I would ask some that know a bit more about that thing then me.  Try in the Occult forum, they maybe able to help you there.

Your house if you place Elhaz and Thurisaz combined either beside each other or ontop of each other at the any opening in your home (windows, door ways) this should protect your house from psychic or physical attacks. ImageImageRemeber red is a powerful colour so draw your runes in Red if you are protecting your house and make sure you say the name as you write it.  That is all I can think of right now without combining Runes with some other form of magic.  Good luck and may the Goddess pave your path in light.

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”