Public Appology to Rising Sun

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Public Appology to Rising Sun

Post by MoonGoddess » Sun May 20, 2007 9:47 am

Dear Rising Sun

I am very sorry if I have offended you, I jumped the gun and could have handled the situation a little bit now.

I know you must have been very excited to come in here and find some one in want of a Reading, I applaud you for doing so as this is what this room is all about.  Situations happen for a reason and this has been a learning one for me.  So I have rearrange things in here for accomodation of other Readers as per my Sticky.

Come to think of it even though I expected other readers to come in and give readings, there hasn't been anyone in so was use to doing the few that come my way.  It is good that you come as we can learn from each other as we have two different styles of reading and I would be very interested in how you do it.

I have sent you a personal appology via PM, and hope I did not offend you to greatly.  I should have asked you what runes you had used instead of saying what I did.  I have learnt from this and from now on promise to be less tigeress protecting her cubs and more open to suggestions.

Thank you

MoonGoddess.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue May 29, 2007 5:38 am

thanks MG:)
u r  a great  girl:))

Rising Sun

Re: Public Appology to Rising Sun

Post by Rising Sun » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:57 pm

MoonGoddess wrote:Dear Rising Sun

I am very sorry if I have offended you, I jumped the gun and could have handled the situation a little bit now.

I know you must have been very excited to come in here and find some one in want of a Reading, I applaud you for doing so as this is what this room is all about.  Situations happen for a reason and this has been a learning one for me.  So I have rearrange things in here for accomodation of other Readers as per my Sticky.

Come to think of it even though I expected other readers to come in and give readings, there hasn't been anyone in so was use to doing the few that come my way.  It is good that you come as we can learn from each other as we have two different styles of reading and I would be very interested in how you do it.

I have sent you a personal appology via PM, and hope I did not offend you to greatly.  I should have asked you what runes you had used instead of saying what I did.  I have learnt from this and from now on promise to be less tigeress protecting her cubs and more open to suggestions.

Thank you

MoonGoddess.
Hello,

This is the first time I have been brave enough to venture back into the readings board, I did get your PM but had no idea that your had posted this too, there really was no need, I had learnt my lesson and won't be so eager next time. So forgive me for replying so late.  I am used to giving readings on message boards and didnt see any rules or limitations on who could read. anyway, sorry, I won't do it again.
For information purposes, I was taught and played with runes when I was a child many,many years ago, and have many sets that I use for readings, most are wood and one treasured set I made myself from a lightning tree that was struck outside my house and instead of smashing into the roof of the house or my car, fell sideways as if it took great effort to miss my family asleep at the time. This was the set that I used to give the reading here. I teach runes at weekend workshops, and part of the course is getting the students to make their own set, this way they get to really know each rune.  For me books are dry, too much boring history, too many views that aren't based on proveable fact, learning by the spoken word is much more interesting and the way I prefer. Listening to the runes themselves and not what other people lecture. We are all entitled to opinions, and as much as I may not agree with what is said, I defend to the death people's right to say it lol. I hope others will do the same for me?

Peace

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Rising sun,

Its great to hear back from you.  Moongoddess is more than happy for you to give readings and in saying such she is away for some time now having just had her baby two days ago.  I Know she has told me she wants readings to still be given and the forum to still have some life whilst she is taking a few breaths away and I'm sure knowing your background she wouldnt mind at all if you gave some readings.  You sound like the perfect choice infact with you history and such.  I do think now the intial misunderstanding which may not have been the best ice breaker but knowing her and reading about you I'm sure you will both get along really well as you both have the same passion for runes.

There wasnt a runes reading forum at all until about a month or so ago so the rules and room were still being renovated and such and I do know that by speaking on her behalf she would be very glad for you to be able to help out and offer some readings to those that are already waiting if you had the time and the energy was right for you to give them.

There are no rules saying your not allowed to read and your free to go ahead and give them.  Moongoddess in no way would want you to not give them.  Sp I think once she's back you'll be able to truly get to know each other for the great things you will both be bale to offer and teach each other...or me because I have no idea about runes....lol...

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 am

Thank you Flight of Angelwings, it is exactly how I think on this matter.  And Rising Sun thank you for telling us a bit about yourself.  Please never feel scared to enter into this forum, I truly appologise if I made you feel like that.  As Angel said I am busy just having giving birth to my baby girl so won't be around for a while.  I have notice there are a thew other people entering in asking for readings and offering readings to since I have been gone.  So feel free to read them as I won't be around much, have only popped in to check how things are going while my little angels are asleep.

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”