Reading request - five runes, please

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Reading request - five runes, please

Post by lunarcraft » Sun May 27, 2007 7:24 pm

I would love for someone to read the runes for me.  I have been interested in the runes for a number of years but have not yet been able to perfect the art of interpretation.

Many thanks, in anticipation.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

:smt051  :smt059 BB:smt059 :smt051

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon May 28, 2007 12:51 am

Hi Lunacraft

Once my little boy is asleep today I will endeavour to do you a reading.  I do not think there is any perfect way of interpreting runes as such, I just glean from each rune what part of their meaning feels right for what I get from staring at your post...lol.  Even I can be wrong so that is why I always need feed back on my readings to improve where I have gone wrong.  If you take a look at my first reading here on MB, I projected myself into the reading as I was in great doubt at being able to do distant readings online.  After I realised my mistake I have not had any problems since according to peoples feed back but they could be just being nice...lol

Any who better chase after my little 19 month old as he is just wandering around as I am being naughty and being on the computer which I do not normally do when he is awake for to long any way.

MoonGoddess
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

MoonGoddess

Reading for Lunacraft Five Rune Layout 1427 Western Australian Time

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon May 28, 2007 6:58 am

Past
ImageFehu the rune of cattle, of gained wealth or movable wealth.  It is also the Rune of Success.

Present
Image  Dagaz the rune as long as the day is, it represents the inability to speed things up as they will occur at there own natural pace.  A time to practice patience as only good can come from this rune.  Slow but sure growth.  It indicates the changes you may not have noticed happening you will only noticed when they are done and you will never look back.

Future
Image Isa the rune of ice and static energy the third rune of delay.  At time for cessation fo activities a time to put plans on hold for a bit.  A time to back up a bit an assess the situations, do not say things without carefully thinking about what or who your words may effect.

Hinder
Image Raidho the rune of travel and the motion, a journey with amical people either physical or spiritual. Keep your eyes open and to not take people at face value.

Help
ImageSigel the power of the sun harnest by you invocing positive energy and strength.  It suggests that you are a workaholic and need to take time to rest and relax.

I have taken the liberty to give you a Celtic Cross reading which has only five runes in it.  Hope you can understand it and look forward to your feed back as always I am in the dark.

MoonGoddess

lunarcraft

Thank you MoonGoddess

Post by lunarcraft » Mon May 28, 2007 2:26 pm

I very much appreciate the reading, MoonGoddess and it does make sense, on the whole.

It is good to see that the runes are also suggesting that success lies ahead, particularly as my world has been tipped upside down with the passing of my husband earlier this year.

The Sigel is totally accurate in that I am a workaholic, again especially since Ken passed over.  Work is helping me to keep on track - without it I would not bother to get out of bed in the mornings and I would be willing myself to follow Ken.

However, I pray to the Goddess throughout the day to thank her for her support and abundance.

I hope this feedback helps.

Blessed Be

Sarah

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon May 28, 2007 2:29 pm

I am inclined to say that MoonGoddess is too modest.  She shines in the light IMHO.

Modern day Moon Goddess by artist Gina "Nanogirl" Miller (her website, a great place, is here: http://www.nanogirl.com/index.html)
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon May 28, 2007 9:50 pm

Wow it actually looks like her too but longer hair!!!...oh and no huge pregnant belly

MoonGoddess

Re: Thank you MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon May 28, 2007 11:17 pm

lunarcraft wrote:I very much appreciate the reading, MoonGoddess and it does make sense, on the whole.

It is good to see that the runes are also suggesting that success lies ahead, particularly as my world has been tipped upside down with the passing of my husband earlier this year.

The Sigel is totally accurate in that I am a workaholic, again especially since Ken passed over.  Work is helping me to keep on track - without it I would not bother to get out of bed in the mornings and I would be willing myself to follow Ken.

However, I pray to the Goddess throughout the day to thank her for her support and abundance.

I hope this feedback helps.

Blessed Be

Sarah
Thank you Sarah for you feed back, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your husband.  Here is a rune you might want to work on or wear close to your heart:

Image It is called Wunjo and its meaning is Joy and Harmony, I associate it to my heart chakra so it will help with the healing process of your heart.  Its other aspect is creativity so it might help to channel your efforts into something creative.  Being creative always relaxs me and brings joy to my heart.  It doesn't have to be good as really what is good these days.

Walk in love and light Sarah.

MoonGoddess

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote:Wow it actually looks like her too but longer hair!!!...oh and no huge pregnant belly
Must be the after this Saturday then...lol.  Thank you guys you are so sweet.

MG

lunarcraft

Thanks

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:36 pm

Thank you so much MoonGoddess - This is a lovely rune for me on both counts:

1.  To help with the grieving process following Ken's untimely death; and

2.  To support my creative processes - I do a lot of crafting (card making and putting together spell kits to sell in my shop, along with knitting and sewing) so will welcome the inspiration that this will bring.

BB

Sarah

PS  Congratulations on your pregnancy, which I rather gather is nearing the end - my thoughts are with you and I will pray to The Goddess and Archangel Raphael that everything goes well for you.

Blessed Be

Sarah

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”