Twelve month reading?

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

Twelve month reading?

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:57 am

Could I have a reading please? I've only done Rune readings on internet sites where they were generated randomly but I could never understand what they meant.
I would just like a monthly one, just to know what to expect for the next twelve months.
Thanks, let me know if there is something I can do in return.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:58 am

Hi,

Moongoddess is currently unable to give readings but I do know there are  other capable readers around whom I'm sure would love to give you a reading.  So dont worry if your request is not answered shortly

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:12 am

Ok, thank you. It doesn't matter how long it takes.

MoonGoddess

Rune Reading for Hopefulgirl86

Post by MoonGoddess » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 am

Sorry I have taken so long but here it is 12 month reading 8th July 2007 1400 Western Australia Time.
July 2007
ImageGifu the gift rune this month is a month of giving and receiving in old Norse traditions.  As they felt a gift given should be recipricated.  It could mean a gift given in a time of need whether material or in something such as advice.

August 2007
ImageBirkano the rune of the Goddess of birth and fertility.  This rune denotes a month of family events that bring joy and happiness such as a birth in the family or a wedding. It also could mean the birth of a new idea.  Tread carefully and with awareness this month as any scheme that you are planning should be implemented right away but make sure you no every detail.

September 2007
ImageSigel the rune of the power of the sun, this rune one of the great runes of victory.  It's appearance suggests that the worry has taken it's toll and you are in need of rest and relaxation.  Do not worry as you will have the energy to overcome any obsticals this month so you can kick back and relax.

October 2007
ImageKenaz the rune of knowledge, suggesting a good attitude.  The rune of the craftsman, it suggest an opening up.  So this month would be a good month to embark on a new thing in your life such as a romance.

November 2007
ImageOthel Reversed suggests that you are taking things to fast that could permantly hurt a relationship or problem at hand.  Do not be disheatened by this as success could still happen but not as soon as you would like it so be patient and pay attention to detail.  Pay attention to your attitude as it could be the thing that is slowing things down.  So not buck the system as it is fruitless.

December 2007
Image Tyr the rune of the God Tyr, success is yours for the taken just put in the hard work and make some sacrifices.  As the God Tyr sacrificed his hand to bind the Fenris Wolf who threatened the balance of the Cosmos.  It is a rune of competition so this month is a good month for competition, fair play versus the forces of unjust oppression.

January 2008
ImageIng the once god of fertility, a positive rune suggesting that you will have the energy to over come the problem at hand with a successful result.  You will have the relief that is accompanied by a positive outcome.  A very apt rune to be placed in January as it denotes the end of an old phase of life followed by the beginning of a new more interesting one.

February 2008
ImageNyd Reversed Think twice about doing anything you have planned for this month.  This rune suggests you are setting of on an improper course of action ending in failure and dispair if you continue on this way.  Do not make hasty decissions or actions and do not act out of impatience as it can lead to disaster.  If you do just remember honesty is the best policy admit you were wrong.

March 2008
ImageAnsuz Reversed this rune reversed tells of trickery and deciept so do not believe anything you hear during this month.  Take care to get a second oppinion, especially if you are getting advice from someone that is emeshed in the problem at hand as they will only give you advice that suit their purpose not yours.  Get an outside view from someone not involved.  It also could mean interference for a parent or superior that makes it difficult for you to accept what is on offer.  It also could mean that you are not accepting or learning one of lifes lessons.

April 2008
ImageWunjo Reversed Things are slow in coming to fruition, you may be going through a time of problems which are causing you misery.  If this is to do with work it denotes being unsatisfied with your job or your performance doing your job.  If it is to do with love it denotes dissappointment or delays in a relationship.  It suggests putting of making any big decisions during this month.

May 2008
ImageThe month of May is a month of good health and strength for you as the Rune Uraz has been drawn.  I tells of resistance so if you do get sick during this month it will be over fast.  It is good month for healing as Uraz is the rune of healing. Power, resistence and perserverance.   If you are doing any magic this month use this rune for grounding.

June 2008
ImageHagal is the rune for June it is one of the three delaying runes.  If you are from Australia it is quite apt that this rune should be drawn for June as it is the first rune of second aett and is the rune of winter.  The 1st of June is winter here, it also represents the most sacred number as it is the nineth rune in the futhark as it is divisible by three.  Hagal represents the dormant period of life that happens in winter as everything gets covered by snow waiting for the spring to shoot new life.  So a month of quite contemplation.

Right so that is it, sorry again it took so long and if you looked at this post yesterday I actually had not finished as I was being bugged my partner just as I started interpreting the last two months.

MG

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi! Thanks for the reading. Sorry it took long to give feed back to this. I hadn't realized you had updated. Don't worry it took so long to get back to me. I'm glad you came around and did it. July seemed accurate, I did get a gift, my mom bought me the new Harry Potter book. The only family event I can think of at the moment is at the end of the month when we are all getting together to help my mom move to a new house.

Again, thanks for the reading!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”