difficulty at work, reading if possible, please

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eucharuapius

difficulty at work, reading if possible, please

Post by eucharuapius » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 am

Would love a reading, please.  Recurring difficulties at work.

Thank you

Eucharuapius

MoonGoddess

Re: difficulty at work, reading if possible, please

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:28 am

eucharuapius wrote:Would love a reading, please.  Recurring difficulties at work.

Thank you

Eucharuapius
Hi eucharuapius

When my life settles back into some normalty I will get back to you on your reading.  Just let us know what kind of spread you want and I will do it for you.  Might not be for a while so if anyone else wants to do the reading for you before I get a chance to feel free.

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

eucharuapius

difficulties at work

Post by eucharuapius » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:34 am

Thank kyou so much for responding to my plea, Moon Goddess.  I truly appreciate it.  I would love a 5 rune layout, if possible, please, whenever you get a chance.

Bless you!

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:55 am

Hi Eucharupius sorry it ahs taken so long but amazingly enough I have found time to do you a reading today so here you are.

The Question

Beorc the Goddess rune of life changing events such as birth whether actual birth or the birth of an idea.  Go into anything that you are planning right now and implement it now, but be sure to be aware of every twist and turn in your project.

The Background

Mannaz represents humanity, interdependence.  You can be sure to receive help or cooperation in the problem at hand.  The aid could come in the form of good advice.  It also might indicate that you are getting to caught up in the problem at hand and may have blown it all out of proportion.

The Self

Hagal one of the three delaying runes, a rune that indicate dwelling in the past and tells us that we should move on.  It also represent delays caused by outside forces usually impersonal ones.  This normally comes up if you are thinking of taking on something.

The Environment

Fehu Reversed this indicates that if you keep on continuing the way you are going you will suffer a material loss which will not be recovered.

The Answer

Thurisaz Thors Rune the rune of unexpected change and passive defence.  Usually this rune means unexpected luck, but it also can mean that your luck has come to an end so take care not to overestimate yourself or you may receive a rude awakening.  Step back and look at things from all angles, set aside arogance and take stock of your situation and evaluate where you really stand before plunging into anything at this time.

Okay that is all I have time for I hope this is what you were after, please give me feed back so others can learn as well as myself.

Thank you
MG

eucharuapius

Post by eucharuapius » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:29 am

Thank you so much for your time.  I had indeed blown the issue out of the water.  It had indeed been resolved by the time I got your reading and the only place it existed was in my head!!!

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 am

Sorry I couldn't get to you fast enough, I am glad to here it is resolved though. Thanks for your feed back.

MG

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”