Getting Started with Rune Reading

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bodine47

Getting Started with Rune Reading

Post by bodine47 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 pm

can anyone help me get started in rune stones reading?

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:25 am

Hi Bodine47

In order to read runes you must understand them first, I have been working with them for most of my adult life well since I was a teenager anyway.  At first I did not understand them and it took me ages to get to know them individually as well as understand them.  If you are up to this stage where you know them and live with them in your life each day then, try practicing doing readings for friends and family members.  I have never felt comfortable in charging people for readings as I like to help people and if I can do that then that is payment enough.

As I do not what level you are up to yet, I can only advise you to start looking at everything you do in your life from cleaning the house to relaxing and doing nothing.  Then look at the meanings of the runes and associate them to each aspect visualising each rune as you go.  One at a time as runes are learnt over a live time or life times.  Once you are comfortable with them then you can start reading.  If you look in the Runes forum you will notice a post called sources which have a wide selection of books and websites that will gain you more knowledge of Runes.  There is also a sticky pol in there that is about interest in Rune lessons.  Once I am back to 100% time management as well as enough energy to keep my eyes open for long enough to get the lessons together I will do so.

I hope this has helped you some, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.  I will eventually get to them and answer them.

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

joydev6

rune stone reading

Post by joydev6 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:12 pm

hello
can anyone help me in starting to read rune stones .
i am totally novice in this field but i have been doing Tarot card reading for past 4 years.
regards
Joydev

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”