reading

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karess

reading

Post by karess » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:38 pm

Hi There.   Life for me, kinda sucks right now.  Hopefully the runes will be able to tell me otherwise.

I don't know what runes are but let me just give this a shot.

If anyone would like to give me a reading, my name mis Nycole  and my birth date is oct 11 1985.  

Thanks in advance

karess

Post by karess » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:46 pm

I just don't know what to do with my life.  What path to take.  How to make a living....i'm so indecisive.

I feel like i lost everything within the last 60 days...i lost 2 friends and one man that i was seeing.  I lost the respect of my mother and my daughter's father's mother.  What's happening to my life?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:13 am

Well....first of all....I don't think any reading in itself will fix your problems....and I can see you have asked almost in each forum.

We all have the free will...and it is this ability that will help you or destroy you.

I feel you are into a negative and at the same time passive state. This will in the long run eat your initiative and make your life miserable...since you will attract negativity.

You have to take hold of yourself.....you are still a youth....on the doorstep to life itself......you have to show a bit of eagerness!

Evaluate what you are good in....evaluate if you are able to pursue (course ..school) to better your ability to get a job....D O N T stay passive.

Look for each straw of positivity you can find....all positivity gives you energy....all positivity attract positivity....you might even get a new boyfriend.

Don't go into the trap that you think you shall be someones wife....get children and stay home in a little pink house with a white fence around...life aren't like that.

So take hold of yourself....put up "small" goals and work towards them.
In setting up "small" goals you succeed more often and reach the big "goal" faster with less effort.....but most of all stay positive!

Good luck.

karess

Post by karess » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:24 pm

Thank you.  I feel so wonderful to hear the words from you.  That is some great advice!!!!

I posted in every forum because the different methods of reading is so facinating.  I love all the people here...thanks a lot Rhutobello

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:36 am

Hi Nycole, I am sorry to hear of your plight, unfortunately most of us have to go through this to grow.  As Rhuto said I do not think you need a reading as it will not and is not a miracle cure for you problems.  What I will do is give you some runes to study, as aspects in your life you may want to explore.  

The first of which is a message of hope for you to guide you home in your darkest moments.  The torch rune Kenaz:

Image  This rune emulates what I like to call the Light House on a stormy night which guides the ships away from rocks and guiding them home in the same process.  It dictates that knowledge is the key, because without knowledge we have only darkness and ignorants.

The next rune I give to you is the rune of the Auruoch and it's resilient strength to ward off illness in the wilderness.  This is the rune of healing, to start the healing process.  After you have found the knowledge then healing would be the next step. Image Uraz for healing.

This next rune I give to you, I think you are in sore need of.  It represents Joy and Harmony, the rune Wunjo is also a creative rune and to me is the rune of the Heart Chakra. Image Wunjo of Joy.

I must warn you though that Runes in whole are only tools which will give us help if we put in the hard work.  So I suggest you meditate on these runes and look for them in each different aspect of your life.

Blessed be

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Eniki

runes

Post by Eniki » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:50 am

I like the runes thingy that you gave to someone. I am looking to understand the runes and the meanings. Can someone else read your runes and tell you if your fiance loves you. This one guy told me my fiance doesnt love me.

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 am

Hi there Eniki

Unfortunately Runes don't work that way, although they are very accurate.  If you wish to learn more about runes check out the runes forum and the post Starting out with runes.

On the question of can someone else do a reading for someone? It would be more accurate if someone else did the reading other then yourself as that person would be free from bias.  Runes are not a thing to be learnt over night, so you must be patient.

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”