plz help me

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meri

plz help me

Post by meri » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:46 pm

my name is meri.35 female.never married.i just like to know more about my love life and my chance for marriage.thank u so much
love and light to all you

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 am

Hi Meri

I will do a reading for you when I get some more energy, I seemed to be a bit low at the moment in that department something to do with juggling to small children...lol

Blessings
MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

meri

mant thanks

Post by meri » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 pm

dear goddess
i appricate and looking forward your reading.if you need some more information please just ask me to provide you before reading

love and light
meri

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:47 am

Dear Meri,

I saw your question for MoonGoddess and I saw her answer ... While she is waiting for herchild to grow a bit ... and renewing her self and her strength ... I tell you, what I learned when I picked 3 runes for you (I use Futhark runes). The first and the second runes were sticked together, that is important ... the first was empty (unknown future) and the second was Jera (waiting...) and the third Eihwaz (defence, repression). My intrepretation for you ...

... It is still unknown what will happen with your love life ... there are possibilities ... but it has lot to do with you ... it depends on you. It seems to me, that you need to be patient .... you are not ready for this kind of lovelife and marriage yet.  ... (I know you probably think now, Hah! I'm 35! Hah! What does she know about that! I'm not ready haa...) ...But according to runes .... there seem to be something in you, something hidden, repressed ... something not ready yet ... This hidden thing, untreated side of you needs to be taking care of before you are able to forward this derection ... marriage. This repressed matter is always there, when you try to build a new relationship. You have been encountered with it, many times. I suppose you have tried to analyze it yourself ... I success you find some professional help to deal with the thing. ...  After dealing this, you'll become more of a whole person than ever..... and ... then you're ready. ...

Be patient and get ready for a journey into yourself!

Blessings
Creativity is the shortest way to happiness!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”