A reading. :)

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

A reading. :)

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:39 pm

What ever comes to mind my friend...

Ok, I do have one question~!!
Will I be getting Tootsie~?
She's so far away, if not what other kind will we get~??

Thanks in advance~!!
:)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:02 am

moved to Reading forum :)

Nicole

Opsie~!!

Post by Nicole » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Rhutobello wrote:moved to Reading forum :)
Sorry,
I seen what I did this morning..

Thanks Rutho~!!  :)

Hugs,

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 am

Hi Nicole long time no hear...lol.  I hope you and your family are having a fantastic year so far.  No sure what this Tooties is...lol So as this was moved to the Rune Reading forum I thought I would give you a reading.  I decided to go with the Celtic Cross lay out.

Past:

Raido, The rune of travelling both physically and spiritually.  Re invention of oneself.  Thus far you have been travelling well with few hicups along the way.
i\
i  \
i  /
i/
i\
i \
i  \  (Yep they are pretty tragic but I thought I would try something different as my image host doesn't really work these days)

Present:

Thurisaz Reversed, a time where you have set a cause and nothing will stop you. This rune reversed tells of you luck about to or already has run out.  When you are not listening to the advice given to you and doing your own thing no matter what.  This rune also means sudden unexpected change.

i
  i
 /i  
/ i
\ i
 \i
  i
  i

Future:

Inguz, this could go either way dependent on what you do in your present.  Continuing not to listen will end in sure failure, but if you stop and take a breath and actually listen to what is going on around you any plans that you have set will be a fantastic success in the future.  It is the transition of an old way of living into a new one positive energies and deliverance.  So not all doom an gloom.

\/
/\
\/
/\

Hinderance:

Ansuz, the rune of communication between worlds and normal people.  The ability to sail through any problems without any trouble.  Meeting people make sure you listen to what people have to say especially those older then you whom are wiser.

i\
i\\
i \\
i
i
i

Help:

Manaz reversed:  Do not expect any help from any human during the time of this reading.  Basically do not rely on other as they will let you down.  Stand on your own to feet and through shear hard work you will get through all this.

i   i
i   i
i\ /i
i/ \i

So in answer to your question as I don't really know what it is or who it is, it might be a negative unless you do a bit of work to get it first.

Take care Nicole look forward to chatting with you soon.
MG

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:05 am

Ooopse sorry Blue Fox didn't mean to step on your toes, I didn't see the description until I went back into the forum.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Nicole

~*~ Beck~*!

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:06 pm

I sent you a message.. t/y sis~!!
Tootsie was a dog and yes I had a hard time and no help..LoL
I sent you a note...

Love yeah..

Talk soon..
:smt006

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:56 am

Yep got it thanks, not worries.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”