Reading Please

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jove

Post by Jove » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 am

Will you please do a twelve month reading for me?  I've been using runes for many years now and often do readings for myslef, but I have never had someone else do a runecast for me.  I'd really like an objective overview of the year to come.

:smt112
Love is life, make life magickal.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi Jove,

I am not sure if you are asking anyone in particular for the reading, I would be happy to give you a reading if you want, :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Jove

12 month Reading

Post by Jove » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:35 am

Lady of Avalon wrote:Hi Jove,

I am not sure if you are asking anyone in particular for the reading, I would be happy to give you a reading if you want, :)

I'm rather new at using a message board so I thought I was asking Blue Fox.   If you would do the reading for me, that would be wonderful. I'm looking for a general overview of the next year.

Thank you in advance!  :)
Love is life, make life magickal.

Lady of Avalon

Re: 12 month Reading

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Jove wrote:
Lady of Avalon wrote:Hi Jove,

I'm rather new at using a message board so I thought I was asking Blue Fox.   If you would do the reading for me, that would be wonderful. I'm looking for a general overview of the next year.

Thank you in advance!  :)

Oh, I didn't realise, I thought this was like the other reading forums, I don't want to upset Blue fox, so I will wait and see if they give your reading. :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi guys the Runes reading forum is for any reader of runes whom is able.  But if you want a particular person to do a reading for you please state their name in your post.  They might be busy so hopefully someone else will do.  We don't want to burn out our readers other wise there will be no one left to read for us.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”