Reading

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ceevee1919

Post by ceevee1919 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi, I would llove a reading.  I've been trying to study Runes, but I'm having difficulty understnading.

Maybe having a reading, would help me understand.

Blessings, Carol

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:31 pm

ceevee1919 wrote:Hi, I would llove a reading.  I've been trying to study Runes, but I'm having difficulty understnading.

Maybe having a reading, would help me understand.

Blessings, Carol
Hi Carol ...  :)

I've been doing runes reading for many years now ... Maybe I can help you with your problem...  :smt007

My intuition with the runes works best when there is 1) clear question asked and 2) giving some background for the matter. I use futhark runes ... I take usually 1 to 3 runes, depending on the question and my intuition.  :)

So ... Is there any particular thing that is bothering you? With runes ... it is interaction between the person who is asking and the runes and the person who is reading or making the interpretation... the person, who is asking for a reading, should always try to make clear question because usually this will start the runes reading process as well as intrepretation process.   :)

Blessings, Blue Fox
Creativity is the shortest way to happiness!

swetha
Site Admin

message from Carol

Post by swetha » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:03 am

Hi Martha,

Thank you so much for offering to read for me.  I'm using my email because, for the life of me, I cant remember my password at the moment.

I worked with a guy for about 7 years.  We shared a small office together and became very close.  Platonic however.  He had to leave the job and I miss him more than I ever imagined anyone could miss anyone.  Fabulous relationship, excellent communication, tons of laughter.  He left last May.

The last couple of years, I started to have feelings for him that were well beyond friendship and I think he felt the same way.  He's unattached I am attached.  We've been to see Sylvia Browne a couple of times and stay in contact through email.

Do you see any romance in our future?

Thank you so much again.

I'm back to the kitchen to bake for the holidays.

BlueFox

Re: message from Carol

Post by BlueFox » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:27 am

swetha wrote:Hi Martha,

Thank you so much for offering to read for me.  I'm using my email because, for the life of me, I cant remember my password at the moment.

I worked with a guy for about 7 years.  We shared a small office together and became very close.  Platonic however.  He had to leave the job and I miss him more than I ever imagined anyone could miss anyone.  Fabulous relationship, excellent communication, tons of laughter.  He left last May.

The last couple of years, I started to have feelings for him that were well beyond friendship and I think he felt the same way.  He's unattached I am attached.  We've been to see Sylvia Browne a couple of times and stay in contact through email.

Thank you so much again.

I'm back to the kitchen to bake for the holidays.
Hi Swetha,

You asked runes if there could be seen any romance in your future? You asked Martha for the reading ... do you mind or does Martha mind, if I give you also the reading? I :)  picked the runes for you (Ansuz, Gebo, Eihwaz and Dagiz) ...  and the message is shortly ... there might be a favorite change, but before that you need to reconsider your relationship with him and be sure of what your asking for ...  :smt018

...If it is ok for you and Martha ...  I could give you the whole picture here or at your blog.

Blessings, BlueFox  :smt006

ceevee1919

Post by ceevee1919 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi Blue Fox,

Here is ok with me.

Thank you so much
:)

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:45 pm

Hi Carol....

... So ... Is there any particular thing that is bothering you? ... what is the thing that you'd like to have reading ???

Blue Fox

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:52 pm

ceevee1919 wrote:Hi BlueFox,

This is the scoop.

Thanks Again.    :smt055
Hi Carol...

...  :smt102 sorry I didn't understood you were the same person ...
Anyway, here is reading for you ... these are the runes I picked for you (Ansuz, Gebo, Eihwaz and Dagiz):

Ansuz (rebirth, knowledge, communication) …  :smt004 is asking you, how truthfully have you been expressed yourself and your feelings …he hears what you say, but are you talking about things that really matters to you…about your feelings for him :smt007  …you should do that … carefully and truthfully. Ansuz signifies justice and general awareness. If you are seeking wisdom, you will be guided accordingly.

Gebo (gift, exchange, interaction, balance) This is a very positive rune which brings a lot of happiness. It represents strong bonds in relationships.  :smt007  :smt007 You actually have met old mate in new light, you have seen him differently….you’ve also seen new side of yourself.  Nothing will be same again … Gebo signifies that this relationship has equality. Gebo also signifies that this relationship is a gift for you … if you receive a gift, you’ll  need to give gift in return. … This means that you’ll probable have to sacrifice something to get him and the happiness with him. Gebo asks you to accept yourself as you are and to accept him as he is … because in love relationship love will last if there is room for both of you…you both need to have room to do things in your own way in this relationship. He is already your friend… to have a good and loyal friend is a rare thing….if like to change this friendship into love relationship … you’ll need to be careful and persevering….are you willing to sacrifice your friendship in order to gain a love relationship?

Eihwaz (repression, communication, death, regeneration, knowledge, dreaming) describes that you have come to your limits …on this point Eihwaz asks both of you, what do you want. The process to clear things out might be painful, but worth for doing it…and you’ll be blessed during the process. It may well be that you’ll end up with conclusion to stay as good friends, but you know, a good friendship is eternal … or you may end up with love relationship, it is not clear yet….Eihwaz shows increase in intuitive powers and correct decision making. You need not fear death and carry on with life with a positive note. It indicates transformation in life. :smt007  :smt109

With the last rune, I was thinking of your question, “do you see any romance in our future?” The last rune was Dagaz (Light, enlightenment, polarity, awakening, intuition, well-being) This is the day rune. It indicates a short cycle. One day is different from the next. This also brings about clarity in thinking and enlightenment. This signifies the boundless opportunities a person has in a day of his life. This rune looks at the beginning of a new day with a positive attitude to attain the unachievable. :smt055

For the same question, I also picked one domino to have another view, and you got domino 5:5, which means favorite change :smt038
… so to sum up the message ... there might be a favorite change, but before that you need to reconsider your relationship with him and be sure of what your asking for ...
:)

Blessings, Blue Fox

ceevee1919

Thank you Blue Fox

Post by ceevee1919 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:08 pm

Oh BlueFox, What an incredible reading. Very accurate and informative.  How you're able to get all that information from the Runes is beyond my capability to understand them.  

However, I'm more than happy to return the favor with a tarot reading.  Please don't hesitate to ask.

Blessings,  Carol   :smt051

PS-  It's funny, I didn't know you were the same person either.

BlueFox

Re: Thank you Blue Fox

Post by BlueFox » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 pm

ceevee1919 wrote:Oh BlueFox, What an incredible reading. Very accurate and informative.  How you're able to get all that information from the Runes is beyond my capability to understand them.  

However, I'm more than happy to return the favor with a tarot reading.  Please don't hesitate to ask.

Blessings,  Carol   :smt051

PS-  It's funny, I didn't know you were the same person either.
Thank you Carol ... Nice to here that the Runes still rock.... If it happens that you need the runes wisdom another time, don't hesitate to ask. :smt007

Hmmm...A gift in return ... I like that ... I keep this in my mind....  :smt002

....Yeah...mixing personalities....or multipersonalities, right?  :smt031

Blessings, Blue Fox

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”