Rune Reading Request

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dheaven

Rune Reading Request

Post by dheaven » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Hello,

Well i'm not sure how runes work but i'm more curious about them and what they have to say in general...i'm studying tarot and also considering other divination methods so here i am, lol.

So ok, i will ask a question if i may 2 questions it will be even better
1) What will happen this year (what's left of it anyway 2 and 1/2 months)...something of great importance or i don't know...
2) Some general futures of my character or even better if the runes have a more important message

If you want i will offer you a tarot reading in return.

Well, bye and thanks!
Eduard (male), 10.06.2008

Kaneay

Post by Kaneay » Thu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello! I asked the runes for any important imformation they needed to tell for you and your character. (I figured the  year one was irrelevant now that it's a new year. )

I Recieved a unusual reading from the runes, not to say it is bad. But the only visible rune on my casting cloth speaks of Stasis, something being withheld or delayed, perhaps a lack of harmony. Though the other runes off my cloth tells of a guiding light, a restoration. perhaps awakening. Change and protection from the past. I believe it is speaking of a situation in whitch you come to an road block or possibly unsettleing event and you will receive enlightenment, or at least help if you are open to some change and progression to restore the harmony that may have been lost.

hope this helps alittle.

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”