Introduction About Me.

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

Introduction About Me.

Post by Stephys_cool » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 am

I have been reading runes now for about a year. I made my own runes, and love them dearly. I have done so much research on them and done many rune readings to learn more as well.
I understand how the runes correspond to each other (for the most part). I also understand what they generally are trying to tell me.
My runes always know what question is going to be asked next. It's like there is some magical world in that bag. Never EVER have they shown me wrong.
I never will doubt them, nor will I ever think that the wrong rune was pulled.
I like to charge them first with incense, and they pulse in my hand when I have selected the correct rune.
Mostly I use the 5 rune layout more then anything else. Occasionally I will pull one rune out at a time, and asking an another question before selecting another. Though when I do this it's all just one long question.
I love the 7 rune layout because it usually seems to tell me a lot more.
I make sure I am very intuitive when doing my rune readings.
I may only be 17, but I know what I am doing. I may not have necessarily mastered my runes, but boy I impress myself constantly. Also, I spend time on my readings. Comparing runes, and seeing which runes fit where.
I hope my readings will impress you as well, and that I can prove to you how amazing rune readings are, and that I am true to my word when I tell you that I do have a pretty good ability in rune readings. ;]
-Stephanie Nielson
Attachments
DSCN3200.JPG
DSCN3200.JPG (23 KiB) Viewed 4361 times
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 am

My babies. Just recently repainted them. They are purple to match the bag an book, but because of the flash they appear to be blue. Yes the paint job could be better, but what do you think??
Attachments
DSCN3206.JPG
DSCN3206.JPG (71.94 KiB) Viewed 4358 times
I'm too crazy to see

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:24 pm

I think they're pretty well done! Hope to test your abilities (again) soon  :smt002

Glad you decided to offer your services, it can only make your abilities all the stronger!

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”