Rune Reading

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evolution

Rune Reading

Post by Evolution » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello i am Pedro Jorge Barreira Martins born on 11-04-1989
request a reading because i am bit curious about Runes.

Cascade of Light

Re: Rune Reading

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Evolution wrote:Hello i am Pedro Jorge Barreira Martins born on 11-04-1989
request a reading because i am bit curious about Runes.
Hello

I will consult the runes for you :)

Funnily enough the first rune cast was The Divine or The Unknowable, a blank rune. I like to add this rune to my last aett or set because it leaves a point in the reading open. When we should seek deep down inside and look within. Perhaps you are doing exactly that and are wondering what you actually are or what you should do next? Perhaps you are looking at yourself more closely and trying to decide what your future should be?

Next we have Thurisaz. This rune is all about waiting and contemplation. It can come at a time when we are considering making a big change in our lives, this rune asks us to consider all options and take our time to think about every aspect before making a decision and then acting on it. Perhaps you have decisions to make about your future? Try and get as much informatino as you can and then decide slowly and carefully.

Last rune today is Inguz. This rune is about movement and forward movement rather than sidestepping issues you need to take into account Thurisaz and decide and then use the energy of Inguz to act.

I hope that gave you a taster of a rune reading :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”