bizarre

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

amyelizabeth

bizarre

Post by amyelizabeth » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:22 pm

looking at my palm i only have one horizontal line
do i have no heart line?
what does that mean?
it really interests but confuses me.
i really want to know, thank you x

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 pm

Hi Amy,

Without seeing your hand, I can tell you only this. Some people have what is called a Simian Line. This means their heart and headline are one and the same.

Regards

Abbie

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 pm

Herself62 wrote:Hi Amy,

Without seeing your hand, I can tell you only this. Some people have what is called a Simian Line. This means their heart and headline are one and the same.

Regards

Abbie
For Abbie Herself and advanced students of Palmisrty like Pravinji and Srinivasanji and whoever is confident of being advanced in it,

Some thoughts:

The heart and head together can affect the soul adversely or fulfillingly; bad or good.

Depends upon other factors of the palm. Any better insights?

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Simian Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:06 am

Rishiji,

In my practical experience I have seen only one person having a real Simian Line. So many others I saw had semi simian line i.e. beginning half the head and heart line is combined (although the heart line ending is the beginning of the head line) and then the head line droops down from just below the Saturn Finger.

This person who really had Simian Line had extraordinary sharp memory and brain, but still he was not in the highest post where he was working. Probably people with such line do not reach the height of their career because the heart and head are bound to interfere with each other and they are not natural like others who have both the lines at the proper place.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

A saved report on simian lines for the palm savants to ponde

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 am

Pravinji,

Inspired by your above writing I felyt like reviewing this matter:

The simian line runs across the hand replacing the heart and head line. It is a sign of inner tension.

It may be destructive or creative or even both. It’s interesting to note that people who tend to be religious fanatics tend to have a simian line.

Medicine has also found that simian lines may also be associated with certain types of heart defects. People with a simian line never really find peace. They spend their entire lives searching for an answer they never really find.

To the person with the simian line there is only right or wrong and nothing in between. People with this line work twice as hard, study twice as hard and fight twice as hard.

Again Simian line denotes the life line and the mother line is out of place or indirectly connected (as per Hindu palmistry): Some imbalance with the mother- complicated love hate type of relation – could be the seed of an Oedipus complex.

The presence of a simian line does mean concentration if heart and mind energy. But this can be destructive and most constructive depending on the type of hand (primarily the nature of thumb which directs will, fate line which shows our superego or our sense of God or sense of right or wrong).
Concentration of energy can be for good or bad.

case1) Good thumb: Simian line in the left with no fate line; normal in the right with a fate line.    This native had a confused background; still has a complex relation with his mother. He is obviously fond of his mother and the childhood was disturbed. In later life he is a very dedicated and successful career person....his personal life is disturbed.
Case 2) left hand normal: simian line in right hand with good fate line and a weak thumb.   The native is in a government job..is a most misdirected and useless person with no contribution to society; but certainly not a bad person. I am not aware of his personal life.
Case 3) Strong thumb: perfect simian line in right hand. Don’t remember regarding left. Has a good fate line..... Personal life lot of girlfriends. Very successful businessman.
I have seen most simian lines accompanied by a girdle of Venus (big or small, even half formed. In these cases the person can have a reckless family life, unless backed by strong hand, fate line and thumb.
Simian line backed by good fate lines, strong thumbs and practical shaped palms can have tremendous concentration of energy and can be very successful people.
Some common things I have noted about people having simian lines.: They are not good at personal life; they either ditch friends or friends ditch them. They have a complex relation with their mothers...what I mean is that there is an imbalance between the affection received from parents, particularly so when found in left palm. Do you think they are more ruled by the head?
Logically it is true, unless the line is placed higher in the palm?
Probably a semi simian line acts as a girdle of venus. adding mental qualities to the heart, which gives vivid imaginations, moodiness etc.
I feel you are correct about the heart dominated part, unless it is higher in the palm.
Probably they really do not find proper mental peace...I do not know. Again the need to find mental peace means there was a lack of it, but can be attained with a proper thumb, sun line and other positive features.

Comments please,

The above being a study report of mine after a discussion in mysticboards around Feb/March 2007.

RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

simian line

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:20 pm

rahulji,

thank you for the detailed analysis of the simian line.i fully agree with your logic. i feel any characteristic can be changed if you have good will power indicated by the thumb and high intellect denoted by a strong good head line.as in this case head is taken over by heart.only thumb will not be able to avoid the confusion created by the heart devouring the head.

they may be successful financially, if fate and sun lines are good.but mental peace will not be there.they are likely to have many unsuccessful relationships.if girdle of venus is present,it will make matters worse because of their swinging moods.

thanks again for the detailed interpretation.

srinivasan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Dear Srinivasanji,

I receive your appreciations as profound blessings, believe me. Maybe I am not able to express myself as much I would like too.

Hope you are well.

RishiRahul

sethi

HELLO SIR

Post by sethi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:04 am

HELLO
LONG TIME SINCE I OPENED UP THIS FORUM . I WAS VERY BUSY, AND TENSE.
THIS IS THE FIRST POST THAT I CHECKED.

STRANGELY, I HAVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH SUCH HANDS.

INTENSITY OF PURPOSE FOR GOOD OR BAD MARKS THE SUBJECT.WITH A GOOD THUMB, THIS LINE USUALLY POINTS  TO SUCCESS OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN WHAT EVER THAT THEY SET THEIR HEARTS OUT TO DO.
A FEW PERSONS WHOSE HAND I SAW HAD SET THEIR SIGHTS ON MATERIAL GAINS. WHICH THEY TRIED TO ACHIEVE REGARDLESS OF THE COST. AND THEY DID ACHIEVE IT BUT HAD SOME COST TO PAY FOR IT TOO.

THE OTHER PERSON I REMEMBER ACTUALLY SCOLDED ME ABOUT 19 YEARS BACK AND SAID THAT IT IS YOU WHO HAS TO SUCCEED AND IF YOU HAVE NOT ACHIEVED WHAT YOU WANTED THEN YOU REALLY NEVER REALLY TRIED. THIS PERSON IS A VERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON NOW. AT THAT TIME DUE TO FAMILY SHIFTING OVER TO LAHORE, I HAD TO LEAVE MY STUDIES IN MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. THIS I CONTINUED AT LAHORE LATER ON.

THIS ABOVE MENTIONED PERSON'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MOTHER MIGHT HAVE BEEN OK. BUT I DON'T THINK THAT HE GAVE HER MUCH TIME.

ONE THING TO NOTE IS THAT WHEN THERE IS A RACE, ONLY ONE PERSON COMES FIRST. THIS WAS WRITTEN. IT IS NOT AS IF THE OTHER PERSONS DID NOT TRY OR DID NOT WORK EQUALLY AS HARD AS HIM.

THE MOTHER RELATIONSHIP POINT I HAVE NOT NOTICED. IN GOOD HANDS THIS IS A GOOD SIGN WHICH AUGURS WELL FOR THE INDIVIDUAL. THIS ALSO SHOWS INTELLIGENCE.

I SAW SUCH A LINE ONCE IN THE HANDS OF A HOLY MAN. WAS A VERY GOOD MAN, DID NOT MISGUIDE PEOPLE. HE WAS ACTUALLY GIFTED. HE PREDICTED HIS DAY OF DEATH, THE MANNER OF THE MARRIAGE OF HIS CHILDREN AND THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE (WOULD YOU BELIEVE?). I USED TO VISIT HIM 2-3 TIMES A MONTH AND HE DIED ABOUT 17 YEARS BACK. HIS SON WAS A SQUADRON LEADER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS NOW AS I HAVE NOT MET HIM SINCE.

ANY WAY IN MOST HANDS IN WHICH I HAVE SEEN THIS LINE , I HAVE FOUND THE INDIVIDUAL TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY DO.

YOURS TRULY

SETHI
Sethi

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Rahulji and Srinivasanji,

I have read about the Simian Lines in so many Groups and also Cheiro describe it and Benham and I add something of my own. First if the Simian Line is nearer to the fingers then the Head will dominate the heart and the person will become merciless provided off course the line is red and the thumb is also will oriented with a strong upper phalange nearing to Murder's thumb and the palm anything but refined or medium consistency. Hard consistency will aggravate the qualities.

If the Simian Lines is lower down then the passions will be uppermost and Red Mount of Venus and if Girdle of Venus is present then anything extreme in Sensuality is predicted.

Good thumb with strong will I would say that the thumb should be bent back at least 30 Degrees to dilute the tendency of rigidness and slight flexibility is necessary to dilute the effect of the Simian Lines. Again Good fate line may not dilute the nature but yes Good Sun Line will definitely be a blessings in disguise. However I doubt if such a person will ever have a Sun Line present. I always calculate that a good Sun Line has such a tremendous positive impact on a person's life that even if he destined to be hanged and at that point of time a Sun Line appears he will go Scot Free and be acquitted with full honour. Such is the power of Sun Line.

Flexible Fingers, Refined palm, Medium Consistency, Medium or Low Setting of the thumb will again dilute the effect of the Simian Lines. Prominent Saturn Finger and/or Prominent Jupiter Finger will also add to the qualities of Simian Line. A prominent third world will also add up to the negative qualities of Simian Lines. Red Blood is again very harmful to such a person. Such a person will never have Blue or Yellow or even White Blood. Even Pink Blood will dilute the effect of such a Line. Black or Red hair on the reverse of the palm if of rough texture will again aggravate the effect of such a line.

Even the prominent second phalange of Apollo Finger will reduce the effect of such line and the prominent first phalange of the Jupiter Finger. Maybe even prominent top phalange of Mercury, Apollo and Saturn Finger will also help reduce the effect of such a line.

Any comments on the above is most welcome from all the palmists.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi Pravinji,

Great points from your side.
The word 'Simian' means:=

adj: Relating to, characteristic of, or resembling an ape or a monkey.
n: An ape or a monkey.

Thus simian tendencies are animalistic tendencies... considered to be 'brutal'.
Somehow I find the word 'brutal' important.

A clubbed thumb, or a unusual will phalange with some bluntness can heighten the simian qualities. Their need for the release of 'the inner tension' would be brutal. Tempering qualities are needed to temper their qualities as you mentioned to make the hand more 'human'.

Even a normal type simian line type of hand will have some animal tension to deal with......which will show in their personal lives in sme way; this being the reason of a affected personal life ( exceptions may prove the rule though. Such exceptions are due to strong supports and buffers to the simiam line).

Cheiro and Benham has alloted the normal places for all the lines.  When the heart and head line is together.... one of them, or both are displaced. The line which is more displaced is affected more.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Rahulji

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Rahulji,

I remember reading in Cheiro's book about a person who had Simian Lines. He had clubbed his wife death and  a case was going on in the court against this man. The advocate of this person was a friend of Cheiro and while they were chatting Cheiro came to know that the person whose hand he had seen had indeed killed his wife in blinding rage. He explained to the advocate the nature of the person and then the advocate understood the human nature of that person .

I do not know how can a person with Simian Line be a Saint. I remember seeing another boy with Simian Lines which was Broad and Shallow. He had poor memory which I told his mother. This boy failed in Engineering getting 4 K.T.s i.e. to repeat 4 subjects in next Semester. Ultimately the boy could not complete engineering, tried to commit suicide and was almost successful but recovered through timely help from Doctors and a number of faith hailers. Last I heard he was doing absolutely nothing.

I would be surprised to know if any person with Simian Lines has a Sun Line. I have seen many many person with Semi Simian Line i.e. both lines combined together just above the starting point of Life Line and going upto the middle of Saturn Finger and one of the lines i.e. the Head Line sloping downwards towards the Mount of Moon.

No doubt certain people with Simian Lines are very successful financially or even careerwise but a time bomb is ticking inside their brain or heart waiting to explode at a moment nobody can predict. If it does not then other indications I have mentioned maybe diluting the effect.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Rahulji

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rahulji,

I remember reading in Cheiro's book about a person who had Simian Lines. He had clubbed his wife death and  a case was going on in the court against this man. The advocate of this person was a friend of Cheiro and while they were chatting Cheiro came to know that the person whose hand he had seen had indeed killed his wife in blinding rage. He explained to the advocate the nature of the person and then the advocate understood the human nature of that person .

I do not know how can a person with Simian Line be a Saint. I remember seeing another boy with Simian Lines which was Broad and Shallow. He had poor memory which I told his mother. This boy failed in Engineering getting 4 K.T.s i.e. to repeat 4 subjects in next Semester. Ultimately the boy could not complete engineering, tried to commit suicide and was almost successful but recovered through timely help from Doctors and a number of faith hailers. Last I heard he was doing absolutely nothing.

I would be surprised to know if any person with Simian Lines has a Sun Line. I have seen many many person with Semi Simian Line i.e. both lines combined together just above the starting point of Life Line and going upto the middle of Saturn Finger and one of the lines i.e. the Head Line sloping downwards towards the Mount of Moon.

No doubt certain people with Simian Lines are very successful financially or even careerwise but a time bomb is ticking inside their brain or heart waiting to explode at a moment nobody can predict. If it does not then other indications I have mentioned maybe diluting the effect.

Pravin Kumar

Pravinji,

Very rightly said. But I would like to state a departure in the expression.

People with Simian line may not be devils to start with, but the clash between their head and heart, or inner tension due to a battle between their head and heart, always turn them away from being a saint.

True, I have not thought about the Sun line bit. Sun is 'SuyaDev' and social. With an UNAFFLICTED Sun line their souls could be strong.

But again I wonder how can there be a healthy soul when the clash between the haert and head exists?

Doing well financially is a point in the material world, but it is not a strenght of quality in this case, as they are driven away from spiritually.... sometimes due to their own fault... or sometimes others.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Rahulji,

You have taken my words. How can a person have a healthy soul when there is a clash between head and heart line. Absolutely right. Only a person who has a balanced hand with the important lines prominent and Jupiter, Apollo and Mars Mounts Prominent and maybe even Mercury can be expected to reach great heights. Saturn Mount will be better off being Less prominent. Even the thumb should be medium setting with both Will and Logic well balanced and finger tips rounded and fingers full i.e. neither thin nor thick. If one sees on T.V. great leaders and industrialists I am sure one can observe the palm will be well balanced.

Your comments on the above and also other Palmists please.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Pravinji,

Saturns mount being prominent will lead to moroseness amd loneliness/alone tendencies.... therefore more troublesome; rightly said.

But what if the thumb was long with the logic and will as you said was ?

Cheiro and Benham spoke of the main lines being in order.

The great ... whatever they are... are their private lives exposed? Success is allowed due to a simian line due to the balance due to other mounts and lines....., but never ther the peace of the soul.

Simply said, the soul is never satisfied. It cannot be satisfied without the friendship of the music created by the heart and mind.

That is the music I am hearing now.

Yours.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:38 pm

Rahulji,

A person having Simian Lines will not have Low Set Thumb too as that would be contracdictory to Simian Lines. Medium Setting is normally seen. Even High Setting Thumb never seen.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”