Not sure if I have a Fate Line at all...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Caryna

Not sure if I have a Fate Line at all...

Post by Caryna » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:26 am

Hey everyone,
I would very much appreciate any readings about my palms.  I'm right-handed so I'm sure that's the more important hand in my case.
I'm 21, not sure what to do as a career or what my future holds.  Never been in a relationship before.
Please share any bits of info you find...
Thankyou so much in advance!  :)

Some other stuff just for your information:

All 10 of my fingerprints are loops.
I've always thought my life and head lines ended in tridents, but now I'm not sure if one of those lines is a fate line.
I have a star at the end of a forked-head line, as well as a star at the bottom of my Luna Mount.
Attachments
MyLeft.JPG
My Left hand
MyLeft.JPG (104.98 KiB) Viewed 11923 times
MyRight.JPG
My Right hand
MyRight.JPG (118.79 KiB) Viewed 11923 times
Last edited by Caryna on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

monkondemand

You Need to ink print

Post by monkondemand » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:50 am

You cannot scan your hand. either ink print or take picture with high pix.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:20 am

Hi Monkondemand,

As I do not have a digital camera nor ink, I can only scan my hands.  Sorry about that.  I've seen people on the forums analyse other scanned pictures of hands (Like MyEulogy's) so hopefully this won't be too big a problem.
My lines are unfortunately not deep or dark as well...so that doesn't help me!  :smt009

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:35 pm

hi,

your hand indicates action,invention,independence and originality.you will do well in anything artistic such as literature,painting or music.

your heart has a tendency to interfere with matters of head.

your career starts early and is subject to whims and fancies of others.lots of energy,self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought are indicated.as you will be hasty and impatient,you will do well to sleep on your decisions.

strong will,stubborn determination and strength of character are indicated.

you should take care of your health and resist any interference from relations in your life.

four or five persons will influence your life during various stages.

relationshiplines are not clear in the scan.

decide what you want to do in life,plan properly and take action.lines will change accordingly.the type of hand you have creates destiny and fate has no say in your life.

all the best.

srinivasan

Caryna

Re: your hand

Post by Caryna » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Hi Srinivasan!
Thankyou so much for analysing my hand - I really do appreciate it! :)
bssrinivasan wrote:hi,
your hand indicates action,invention,independence and originality.you will do well in anything artistic such as literature,painting or music.
I do love the arts, exactly as you said, especially drawing and music.  Ideally, I need space for creativity and originality in a job.
bssrinivasan wrote: your career starts early and is subject to whims and fancies of others.lots of energy,self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought are indicated.as you will be hasty and impatient,you will do well to sleep on your decisions.
Wow, my career will start early?  I'm 21 now so hopefully that will be soon. :) All my friends have plans about what they want to be, while I'm still wondering what to do.  As for self confidence, that's something I think I lack.
Thankyou for the encouragement there.  I understand that I have to work hard at making this real too.
Could you please explain what you mean when you say my career is subject to whims and fancies of others?
bssrinivasan wrote: strong will,stubborn determination and strength of character are indicated.
My family will definitely agree with the stubborn part. lol
I am firm with what I believe in and don't like to go-with-the-flow just for the sake of it.  Would the 'strength of character' and "energy" part come from my inner life lines?
bssrinivasan wrote: you should take care of your health and resist any interference from relations in your life.
I've been pretty healthy throughout my life so far and am pretty resistant to illnesses.  Of course, it wouldn't hurt to always take care of my health. :)
What do you mean by interferences from relations in my life?
bssrinivasan wrote: four or five persons will influence your life during various stages.
If you would, could you roughly give me the time frame of some of these persons?  This is interesting.
bssrinivasan wrote: relationshiplines are not clear in the scan.
I had a friend who read my palm as well and she couldn't quite make out much about my relationships.  
Sorry that you can't see it in the scan, but I have two "marriage" lines.  The lower one is long, reaching the middle of my little finger's knuckle at the back of my right hand.
(I will try to get a scan of this.)
bssrinivasan wrote: decide what you want to do in life,plan properly and take action.lines will change accordingly.the type of hand you have creates destiny and fate has no say in your life.
I guess that puts more pressure on me!  I guess the message is to decide (which is a bit hard for me) and be more proactive.
Like I said, thankyou for reading my hands, srinivasan.  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:00 pm

Hi,

Yours is a very moody palm, though overconfident, but with the tendency to be rashly foolhady in actions.

Two relations are seen clearly but there could be more.

Age 22.5 to 23; and age 27. The second could settle for marriage.

Your proper career begins at age 27.

Around age  21 onwards can show a link (could be study relatd too) to start with.

Health certainly needs looking after for your later future.

Learn to be practical. Do not sway much mentally.

RishiRahul

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:35 am

Thankyou RishiRahul for reading my hands!  :) You came up with so much too...
RishiRahul wrote:Yours is a very moody palm, though overconfident, but with the tendency to be rashly foolhady in actions.
Those aren't very good qualities to have...You're right, I'm moody, overconfident in some ways and sometimes tend to be rash in things I do on the spot.
RishiRahul wrote:Two relations are seen clearly but there could be more.
Age 22.5 to 23; and age 27. The second could settle for marriage.
Could you see these 'marriage' lines? Wow, you gave me time frames!  I doubted whether I'd ever be in a relationship but this has made me feel better.  
RishiRahul wrote:Your proper career begins at age 27.
Around age  21 onwards can show a link (could be study relatd too) to start with.
At 21, this is the time when I'm finished with university.  Could it be that I'll continue studying?  Because that's something I'm thinking about.  And as srinivasan could tell, I'm impatient.  27 seems like such a long way away and often, that's the time women decide to have children. ;)
RishiRahul wrote:Health certainly needs looking after for your later future.
Is it possible to tell what sort of health problems?  Anyway, thankyou for this warning.
RishiRahul wrote:Learn to be practical. Do not sway much mentally.
You pin-pointed a big issue of mine - the lack of practicality.  I think and ponder too much on things I want to do.

Again, thankyou for taking the time to read my palms!  I really appreciate it! :D

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:34 am

Dear Friend,

You are so lucky to have your hand read by two experts already. Shows how you attract people to yourself. Well your health problems at present could be with Irregular Menses. Secondly you are full of energy and tend to do things without giving a second thought and luckily no financial problem so far but you will have problems in your relationship as you are not practical. You are more idealistic in nature. You like to see your friends to be of very high status, not in terms of finances, but interms of reputations and their status education wise. You love nature and love taking risks. This risk taking affects your personal relationship.

There are so many vertical lines on the life line that I would say your life is constantly on the upward trend both education wise as well as in sporting activities. Personal influences to your life lines are there at 17, 20,21, 24 and there are many more. Due to poor picture quality cannot calculate all of them. The Mount of Moon is curved towards the upper part more and the head line curving downwards denotes interest in Creative Arts and if your fingers are smooth then interest in music must and that too of Classical nature. The prominence of the curve of Upper Mount of Moon shows your spiritual bend of mind too and you love to help people. This I call Practical Religion.

An influence line coming from Lower Mars and cutting the Life Line at 9/10 shows some accident in the family or in your life. You are too much Bubbly in your nature i.e. too much of overconfidence and have the best Life Line and then the Head and Fate Line but the Heart Line suffers as your Jupiter Finger interferes in matters of the Heart i.e. your Ego results in you having problems in your personal relationship.

What else you want to know.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. Better and clear prints could bring you much better response.

Caryna

Re: Palm Reading

Post by Caryna » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:28 am

Thankyou for your reading too, Mr Kumar! And yes, I am so lucky that 3 experts here have given me their time. :)
Pravin Kumar wrote:You are full of energy and tend to do things without giving a second thought and luckily no financial problem so far but you will have problems in your relationship as you are not practical. You are more idealistic in nature.
I can be rash (like the previous reading by RishiRahul pointed out).  Also, I feel that I can be indecisive about decisions and where to go in life - not that I'm too interested in planning my far-future anyway.
When you say I'm not practical in relationships, what do you mean? That I don't give enough or am not affectionate enough?
Perhaps you're saying that I need to be more active in finding/holding on to a partner.  I'm idealistic - that's for sure, and it's not always a very good thing to be too...
Pravin Kumar wrote:
You like to see your friends to be of very high status, not in terms of finances, but interms of reputations and their status education wise. You love nature and love taking risks. This risk taking affects your personal relationship.
 About being of high status in terms of reputation and education, that’s certainly something I want to see myself being too.  My idealism is showing. ;)  Like the previous reading said, I can be foolhardy, which I guess is what you mean by risk taking.  And yes, I love nature, I soak everything in. :)
Pravin Kumar wrote:
There are so many vertical lines on the life line that I would say your life is constantly on the upward trend both education wise as well as in sporting activities.
As for my life being on the upward trend, that is a great relief to hear…I hope it stays that way too.  I’m not known for being a sporty person, but yes, I do have some favourite sports that I should do more often.
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Personal influences to your life lines are there at 17, 20,21, 24 and there are many more. Due to poor picture quality cannot calculate all of them.
 Let’s see, at around 16/17, I became a fan of Michael Jackson who has influenced the way I think and see society.  At around 19/20, I went overseas for the first time by myself as an exchange student.  As for 21 and 24 – I’m still waiting. :)
Pravin Kumar wrote:The Mount of Moon is curved towards the upper part more and the head line curving downwards denotes interest in Creative Arts and if your fingers are smooth then interest in music must and that too of Classical nature.
I love the arts and yes, my fingers are smooth and I really appreciate Classical music (not only from the West).
Pravin Kumar wrote:The prominence of the curve of Upper Mount of Moon shows your spiritual bend of mind too and you love to help people. This I call Practical Religion.
Thankyou, I do love to help people and I guess this is an area where my rashness can show.  
Pravin Kumar wrote:An influence line coming from Lower Mars and cutting the Life Line at 9/10 shows some accident in the family or in your life.
I’ve always been worried about this cut in my Life Line.  Hopefully the accident won’t harm my family.  Is there a chance for such an influence line to disappear?
Pravin Kumar wrote:You are too much Bubbly in your nature i.e. too much of overconfidence and have the best Life Line and then the Head and Fate Line but the Heart Line suffers as your Jupiter Finger interferes in matters of the Heart i.e. your Ego results in you having problems in your personal relationship.
I need to tame my Ego because I can see it already causes problems with my brother and parents.
Pravin Kumar wrote:What else you want to know.
I just would like to know if I will ever be successful – professionally and relationship/family-wise.  I have high expectations of myself but that’s where I lack confidence.  I’m not sure if it’s possible to be able to tell what career path I will choose…

Seriously, thankyou for being so helpful!  It really means a lot. :)

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:05 am

Dear Friend,

You might have an accident in your life when you were 9/10 years old. Or probably someone in your family did meet with an accident.

Pravin Kumar

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:24 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

You might have an accident in your life when you were 9/10 years old. Or probably someone in your family did meet with an accident.

Pravin Kumar
Hi Mr Kumar,
I don't recall any serious accident when I was 9-10 years old...
But when I was 9, one of my grandfathers passed away and that's the only death in our family that I've experienced.
Are you referring the the top cut?
I'm especially worried about the large one at the bottom.  :smt009

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:49 am

Dear Friend,

When an influence cuts the life line from within the life line and cuts the head line and ends in the Plain of Mars then the accident could be fatal and the accident could be related to Fire, Acid, Gun attack etc. etc.

The lower cut is not so important for by that time the person has already lived all his life and it will come at the fag end of your life and that it is not certain to be anything extremely fatal. Off course there will be health problems in that period.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:10 am

Hi,
The lower cut is the waning of health factors from age 63(+_ 2 years) due to liver or kidney based problem.

RishiRahul

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:09 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Dear Friend,

When an influence cuts the life line from within the life line and cuts the head line and ends in the Plain of Mars then the accident could be fatal and the accident could be related to Fire, Acid, Gun attack etc. etc.

The lower cut is not so important for by that time the person has already lived all his life and it will come at the fag end of your life and that it is not certain to be anything extremely fatal. Off course there will be health problems in that period.

Pravin Kumar
RishiRahul wrote:Hi,
The lower cut is the waning of health factors from age 63(+_ 2 years) due to liver or kidney based problem.

RishiRahul
Thankyou both, Pravin and RishiRahul.  :smt006
Yes, I don't think the waning of health could be helped at that age.  Perhaps if I change my current way of life....:)

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:45 am

I finally took some pictures with a digital camera.  
I've already received so many readings already and I appreciate that.  But if after looking at these photos, experts have anything to add, please feel free to.  :)

Right Hand

Right Hand "Marriage Lines" - front/side

Right Hand "Marriage Lines" - back view

Right Hand

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”