Reading Request Please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 am

Dear Friend,

Man is never satisfied. Despite giving you the readings you want to know what you will do today, what will you eat today and all that. Palmistry will just give you the basic outline of your life. Do not expect us to be God. There is no way to tell how she will influence you. It is only that will influence you positvely but somewhere there is going to be a personality clash and later on reconciliation and then you will both realise that it is good to be together peacefully than fight.

Pravin Kumar.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hello Ozelot/Mark

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:33 pm

Please reply to the following predictions. Inform me better about it.

What precisely would like to know?

By the way Latvia as I hear is a country also.
Which Latvia is your hometown? What is the G.M.T. difference?

Age 21/22 = I see you enter your career line (could be the studies linked to your career). A strong influence of a lady is seen at this time.

Age 25= You started your main profession which went uncertainly, probably due to vacillation.  The link/direction of which started about 2 years before you were 25.

Age 26.5= better focus and effort in life is seen. Probably due to a new direction in the hatching.

Rishirahul.

PS: Sorry for being late.

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi RishiRahul!,

Thanks much for the reply.

Yes Latvia is a country I was born in and I was born in the city of Rezekne, GMT difference i believe is GMT + 2 hours. But i have been living in Brooklyn, New York since 1993.

At 22 I graduated college and was 23 when I got my first out of college job.

When I turned 25 (last year) I started working at the other company where I work to the present.

I shall wait and see what will happen at 26.5 :) as i am still 25.

But your predictions are pretty accurate.  I also would like to know about love life, marriage, anything you can tell me please.

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi Ozelot, I'm going to respond here to your private message request. I have not read the other readings here as net access is a little challenging and takes time to get.

I see you as an independant and can be unconventional person ..., prefers to be incharge type person. Perhaps you are sponatanious, sometimes impulsive. You observe and react quickly.

I'm on a laptop, outside so it's hard to see your life line and head line. It appears that your years under the influence or authority of parents/family lasted until approx age of 18-20 years of age. Then you made strides toward becoming your own independant authority.

Heart Line - During the early years, there were conflicts or disappointments? Some perhaps due to health concern's?At this point in your life I perceive your expression of feelings, emotions is over ruled by your mental instincts. You appear to be more the mental personality, visual images and a romantic type. An anylitical type approach to external stimuli. I see an indication that you prefer to work independantly? Perhaps your feelings can be easily hurt, though you may not outwardly reveal this?

Overall your hands show that you have overcome obsticles in your life and will continue to do so. As you continue to clear hurdles and gather accomplishments, stop and look over your shoulder once in a while. Celebrate your life, be thankful for those challenges as they keep you strong and can add vibrance to your life.

That is what I can offer you now, the reflection of light on the monitor  makes it too difficult to read the lines.

I sense a strong mount of Luna.
I think there is a square on the Jupiter mount, not sure.

Best Regards
Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:15 am

Ozelot wrote:Hi RishiRahul!,

Thanks much for the reply.

Yes Latvia is a country I was born in and I was born in the city of Rezekne, GMT difference i believe is GMT + 2 hours. But i have been living in Brooklyn, New York since 1993.

At 22 I graduated college and was 23 when I got my first out of college job.

When I turned 25 (last year) I started working at the other company where I work to the present.

I shall wait and see what will happen at 26.5 :) as i am still 25.

But your predictions are pretty accurate.  I also would like to know about love life, marriage, anything you can tell me please.

Continuing my predictions from your palm:=

Age 26.5= better focus and effort in life is seen. Probably due to a new direction in the hatching.

Presently you are going to be 26 years old in October 2007.

Your type of palm always takes responsibility of parents.

Age 28.5= There was another beginning where you got much satisfaction. Thinking becomes more mature from now and there is better clarity of thought.

Age 32=A problem/obstruction started, possibly to your wishes. Any overextending would have led to a major career break at Age 35.

Age 35 – 38=A difficult period in terms of career.

One question.  As mentioned above, I see responsibilities kind of tying you down. Is it true? Can you explain this situation properly?

RishiRahul

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:38 am

Hi RishiRahul,

Thanks alot for the reading!

"Age 32=A problem/obstruction started, possibly to your wishes. Any overextending would have led to a major career break at Age 35.

One question.  As mentioned above, I see responsibilities kind of tying you down. Is it true? Can you explain this situation properly? "

Can you elaborate though what is meant by problem/obstruction to my wishes? I was actually told once that somewhere at the age 32-33, some woman, probably wife, will want to move somewhere and I will be against it and that particularly at this age there will be lots of changes in my life.

What you mean by any overextending could lead to major career break? Overextending of what or to whom?

Certainly, not very happy to hear about difficult period in my career from 35-38. I was actually told by quite few palmists that at 35-36 years I will realize myself and everything will be ok. I dont know though...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Ozelot wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

Thanks alot for the reading!

"Age 32=A problem/obstruction started, possibly to your wishes. Any overextending would have led to a major career break at Age 35.

One question.  As mentioned above, I see responsibilities kind of tying you down. Is it true? Can you explain this situation properly? "

Can you elaborate though what is meant by problem/obstruction to my wishes? I was actually told once that somewhere at the age 32-33, some woman, probably wife, will want to move somewhere and I will be against it and that particularly at this age there will be lots of changes in my life.

What you mean by any overextending could lead to major career break? Overextending of what or to whom?

Certainly, not very happy to hear about difficult period in my career from 35-38. I was actually told by quite few palmists that at 35-36 years I will realize myself and everything will be ok. I dont know though...

Hello,

I double checked by other palmistic methods the above:=

Age 35 -37= You do have a problem, of trying to force issues, which will lead to powerful realizations of how much you should try to attain. This period will have job/ finance based problems. But you will be really fine and stable after this.

Age 32= Some one, probably your spouse will go to obstruct your interest, when you should not be too rigid. There is another line cutting age 34, which means a temporary separation could begin at 34.

Your age of marriage is not easily read, but my guess would be 28.5 years.

You need to be careful to understand your spouses needs.

Best of luck,

Rishirahul

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi RishiRahul!

I hope all is well with you. I was wondering if you could help me answer the following question: Currently the job where I work, I dont know, it is just became so annoying that going there every morning is like a torture. I am really want to start looking for a new job or just quit completely and take a little rest. Do you see me finding a better job with better pay or any other good changes in 2008. I started working there last year when I was 25, I am 26 now and I notice in one reading in my forum (ozelot) you did mention that the job which I started at 25 went into uncertainty because of vacillation but at 26.5 better effort is seen in life. I really appreciate you answering my questions before

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi Ozelot,

I do not change my palm reading answers. They are given after much scaling. My palmistry has limitations as I am mainly an astrologer. But your age 26.25 to 26.75 gives you a great break.

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”