Career & Marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srinath

Post by srinath » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for quick reply. You are right, i am facing lot of financial troubles right now esp when Rahu Maha dasha started.

Can I know if any remedies for rahu(8th place) & Jupiter (12th place),  I will be very much happy if I know remedies for this planets.

Also I would like to know results about Rahu in 8th place & how will be my marriage life? (love or arranged marriage).

Please apolozise if I am asking too many questions here.

Thanks a bunch,

Regards,
Srinath.
Lokha Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu

sravankv

Remedies

Post by sravankv » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 am

Hi Srinath,

Remedies surely will give you peace of mind in these situations, but will
never change your situations. It will help you regain your confidence.

For Rahu, visit a gayathri temple, or durga temple, and light diya in lime pulp on every tuesday (preferred) between 2:30 to 3:30 pm, till your problem get solved.

For Guru, do abhisheka for ganapathi or shiva or your favourite god, it doesnt matter, till situations improve.

Have patience at tough times, no matter even if you get angry. Reduce your anger and agony, by alternate means.

These are the most common problems most youngsters are facing one way or other, and there is no one to guide them. Dont feel sorry for asking such questions.

Sravan
Sravan Krishna

srinath

Post by srinath » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for your reply.

I will start implementing it immediately. Earlier I actually feared about Rahu in 8th house & Guru in 12th house, but now I will start performing remedies for this planets. I hope I will gain confidence & other positive things.

Thanks alot,

Have a great day,

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:31 pm

Hi Srinath,

Do give me some time to be free enough to give my predictions, 3 days I think.

RishiRahul

srinath

Post by srinath » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Thanks for replying. I am responding after 3-5 days long but till now I have not received your request.

Take your own time to read my chart. I am confident and waiting for your positive reply.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Kindly look into the chart details. Your valuable predictions are important to me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Srinath

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi Srinath,

Did you come to present job since second half 2005 or a new environment resulted.

July 2007 to March 2008 a problematic state affecting your home sphere results, though you remain optimistic.

Some confirmations please.

RishiRahul

srinath

Thanks for your fast reply RishiRahul ji.

Post by srinath » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:02 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Firstof all Thanks for replying very fast. Actually i have not expected your reply. Anyhow thank you very much for replying....

Actually I got my Master's degree(Computers)  in year Oct - 2005, thereafter I have tried many interviews but nothing connected to me. After 1 year i.e in Nov 2006 I had joined in "FIC" as "Data Processing Executive", Although it is not related to my master's degree. I thought Something is better than nothing. Till no I am in same position & same company.

From last few weeks I learnt "Oracle D2K" & I am sending my resume to all consultants & friends.

From last few days my family is in deep worries, their primary concern is "My Job".

Could you predict my career in forthcoming days. I am eagerly waiting for New change in my career. You are right, I am Optimistic.

Please take time as much as you want, but I need just a reply from your side.

Thank you very very much for your reply.

Regards,
Srinath.
Attachments
13may1982.jpg
I am attaching my birthchart. Please look into this.
13may1982.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 2687 times

srinath

Hi Rahulji

Post by srinath » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi Rahul Ji

I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Please reply as soon as possible.

Have a great day !!!

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Please reply......

Post by srinath » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi Rishi Rahul Ji

I am just expecting reply from your side.

Kindly look into my chart.

(Like rushis waiting for reply from god, here student is waiting reply from astro guru.)
Please forgive me if I mistaken.

Have a great day !!!

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Dear Srinath,

You make me feel as I am acting expensive; nor am I a guru. Believe me, I am still a seeker.

Due to the lack of time to give a reply, I am having to defer replying to you as I met my half sister after 9 and  half years.

You see time predictions are not easy, and need much calculations involving 6 - 7 dasa systems + amsa reading, and it takes time. Other type of replying needs some thinking only.

Do bear with me.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Hello Srikant,

I am seeing 11th - 19th. July 2007 important for the present course.

Till mid 2007 I see that despite adversaries, affecting home happiness you will keep your hopes alive with hopes of probably gains through foreign channels.

You will find that during this period your career aims changing direction in some way, probably in the computer language thing; but I see you remaining in the computer thing and will need to update yourself the hard way in some change; but some light, whatever little you will see after Dec 13th. 2007, sparked by developments after Nov 8th.2007; and will need time to decide till mid Feb 2008.

Mid 2008 - mid 2009= A year of wish fulfilment in terms of career/Job begins. Take whatever 'yasa' you gain during this period as humbly as possible for best gains.
The negative force you will have deal with is that you will feel cheated, and will show agression, particularly internal. You must not let that affect your relations and performance as this job will be a stepping stone to the Main.
The above is the best remedy I can give you, which is better than chanting mantras as it makes aware of your 'to be' shortcomings. The mantras ofVenus and Mars will help you most at this time.
May to July 2008 will give you the break, which will not seem not too right at that time....just join it.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Rahu - Sani begun May 2008 onwards will be an extremely, gainful and productive period.

srinath

Thank you rishi rahul ji

Post by srinath » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:01 pm

Good Morning Rishi Rahul Ji,

Thank you very very much for your reply. I know I am in hurry for your reply, but the situation is pushing me to know more about my career. Please forgive me for all my mistakes.

After reading your analysis carefully, Believe it or not as soon as I read your analysis I was totally in excitement & it was a great relief to me.

Your analysis is perfect. Infact I am facing all kinds of problems from 2005 to till date especially with my career moving downwards, till last few days I have no control at all. But now after reading your analysis I am really confident that my aim will be fulfilled shortly.

Your analysis is really a light to my life(ofcourse to millions of them also). Thanks for your remedies. I will start implementing right now.

I am looking forward for exciting career.

Million Thanks to you.

Thank you once again,

Regards,
Srinath.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm

Srinath,
  I don't mean to intervene in your discussion but just wanted to congratulate you on a great chart you have.
You have exalted Venus in 5th house (Wow !) and an exalted Sun, albeit in 6th house.

Your Lagna lord is in 11th.
Cool!!

The negative thing is Jupiter in the 12th

srinath

Thanks Rajitha

Post by srinath » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:36 pm

Good Morning Rajitha,

Thanks for your congratulations. Thanks for your time for reading my chart. Yes, you are right Venus in 5th, Sun in 6th are in good positions in my chart, hopefully I will do some shanthi to jupiter as soon as possible. Right now my focus is on my career. I am a ambitious person. I hope my aim will fulfill.

I always accept right suggestions. I am looking forward to strengthen my chart.

Thanks a bunch to rishi rahul ji, he has given instant confidence yesterday. Thanks alot.  

Thanks for looking into my chart.

Any improving suggestions always welcome,

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:06 am

srinath wrote:Hi Sravan,

Thanks for your reply.

My Details:
My Current Maha Dasa is "Rahu Maha Dasa" and Antar Dasa is "Jupiter Antar dasa". (Jupiter antar dasa ends in june 14th 2008) then Rahu-Sani dasa starts......

According to my knowledge, Rahu maha dasa started in 14th mar 2005.

DATE OF BIRTH :- 13-MAY-1982. Time:- 6:36PM,Sec-Bad,A.P.
(Maha Dasa at the time of birth is "Sun")
(Sun Dasa 4 yrs Balance),

Let me know clearly from ur side,

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

Hello Srinath,

According to the birth details given above and using Lahiri ayanamsa, you areTula lagna and exalted Venus is in your 6th. house.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”