Career & Marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srinath

Thanks for your reply.

Post by srinath » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
srinath wrote:Hi Sravan,

Thanks for your reply.

My Details:
My Current Maha Dasa is "Rahu Maha Dasa" and Antar Dasa is "Jupiter Antar dasa". (Jupiter antar dasa ends in june 14th 2008) then Rahu-Sani dasa starts......

According to my knowledge, Rahu maha dasa started in 14th mar 2005.

DATE OF BIRTH :- 13-MAY-1982. Time:- 6:36PM,Sec-Bad,A.P.
(Maha Dasa at the time of birth is "Sun")
(Sun Dasa 4 yrs Balance),

Let me know clearly from ur side,

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

Hello Srinath,

According to the birth details given above and using Lahiri ayanamsa, you areTula lagna and exalted Venus is in your 6th. house.

RishiRahul
Hello RishiRahul Ji,

Thanks for your reply. Till now I thought my lagna is vrushchika - venus in 5th house. But which is correct (tula lagna or vrushchika lagna). My birth details remains same. If I am not wasting your valuable time kindly please predict my nature or past - with tula lagna & vrushchika lagna. I am also attaching my birth chart for further prediction.

Please confirm this & post reply whenever you have time. I will wait for your reply.

Regards,
Srinath.
Attachments
13may1982.jpg
I thought below attachment is my birth chart. please once look into this chart.
13may1982.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 2812 times
Lokha Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:52 pm

before confirming remember that I could be wrong too.

How did you arrive at the chart made by you?

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

srinath

Post by srinath » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:28 pm

RishiRahul wrote:before confirming remember tat I could be wrong too.

How did you arrive at the chart made by you?

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Actually I got this chart from local astrologer, chart image is designed by myself.

I dont know which lagna is correct. Please help me in this issue?

Waiting for your reply,

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:55 pm

I wodner how did Rajitha arrive at the same chart as you did?

I could be wrong too

RishiRahul

srinath

Thanks for your reply....

Post by srinath » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:13 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I wodner how did Rajitha arrive at the same chart as you did?

I could be wrong too

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul Ji,

I have never used any birth chart software till now. This birth chart calculations is without using computer(may be I think thru the books).

Where you are wrong?. If you have time please predict some instances, I can give answers for your predictions.

So that I can too believe the right birth chart. It will be good in the near future.

(I will be online till another 2 hours.)

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji

Post by srinath » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

I am posting this message after a 2 months.

You are right. Last 2 months back you have predicted my future correctly. I had little change after Dec 13th 2007 - Salary incremented position awarded as "Research Executive"(earlier it was "Data Processing Executive"). Right now I am just waiting to fullfill my wish( To be Oracle Developer before May-June 2008).

I believe there will be great change in mid 2008, I am preparing for "Oracle Developer Certification", If i get certified then there is a chance of upgrading my position to "Oracle Developer".

I am looking forward for a great future.

Thanks for your valuable tremendous support.

WISH YOU HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2008 TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY & MYSTICBOARD MEMBERS.

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Dear  Srinath,

I thank you for the asppreciation. Always make it a point to reread my previous predictions when something happens.

I thought you had confidence in my predictions when I made it. Maybe you are more confident now.

Blessings,

RishiRahul

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Post by srinath » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Dear  Srinath,

I thank you for the asppreciation. Always make it a point to reread my previous predictions when something happens.

I thought you had confidence in my predictions when I made it. Maybe you are more confident now.

Blessings,

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul Ji,

I always have your words in my mind. Definitely I will Reread your predictions. After your miracle prediction I am confidently planning future along with my present. Now I have very much patience, abundant confidence & looking forward for auspicious moments in my life.

Thanks for showering light on my path.

Thanks for your blessings,

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

hi RishiRahul ji.....Waiting for your reply......

Post by srinath » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Srikant,

I am seeing 11th - 19th. July 2007 important for the present course.

Till mid 2007 I see that despite adversaries, affecting home happiness you will keep your hopes alive with hopes of probably gains through foreign channels.

You will find that during this period your career aims changing direction in some way, probably in the computer language thing; but I see you remaining in the computer thing and will need to update yourself the hard way in some change; but some light, whatever little you will see after Dec 13th. 2007, sparked by developments after Nov 8th.2007; and will need time to decide till mid Feb 2008.

Mid 2008 - mid 2009= A year of wish fulfilment in terms of career/Job begins. Take whatever 'yasa' you gain during this period as humbly as possible for best gains.
The negative force you will have deal with is that you will feel cheated, and will show agression, particularly internal. You must not let that affect your relations and performance as this job will be a stepping stone to the Main.
The above is the best remedy I can give you, which is better than chanting mantras as it makes aware of your 'to be' shortcomings. The mantras ofVenus and Mars will help you most at this time.
May to July 2008 will give you the break, which will not seem not too right at that time....just join it.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Rahu - Sani begun May 2008 onwards will be an extremely, gainful and productive period.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi RishiRahul Ji, :)

How are you sir? I am fine & doing well here, with your abundant blessings everything goingon like as you predicted.

I havebeen selected in "villsoft Technologies" - pune [software services started on july] position as "Software Developer", earlier interview appeared on 20th Jan 2008, offer letter received on 21st Jan 2008.

I have to join this company before or on Feb 20th 2008.

As you analyzed earlier, whatever little you will see after Dec 13th. 2007, sparked by developments after Nov 8th.2007; and will need time to decide till mid Feb 2008.
---exactly happening as you predicted----

I am unable to decide whether I have to accept or not, because of reasons like relocation, 2 years bond, salary is not a concerned point (CTC=3.0)

Kindly please suggest me in right direction.

I hope your reply will shower light on my path. Please help me in this issue.

Regards,
Srinath. :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello Srinath,

Congratulations for having faith in Astrology and being able to believe in the complete Science, if properly applied, which most do not say so. They look for formulaes and logic to be able to or deny it to be to be called 'Science', or an applied Science.

The application and Knowledge is important. Please understnd that in this great moment of mine (as a succesful prediction) I am trying to tell all that even if I was able to predict precisely (or more or less), the Credit goes to establish that the SCIENCE is a PERFECT APPLIED SCIENCE, provided the application is correct. Whoever applies is important no doubt...BUT THAT IT CAN BE APPLIED PROPERLY AND IT SHOULD NOT BE RIDICULED.... of the people applying it improperly may be ridiculed.

You did not mention about what happened around 8th. November 2007. Do not worry as even if it was not important I was wrong. NOT ASTROLOGY.   Thus you could say it. Do a rethink. This could aid the study.

RishiRahul

srinath

hi rishirahul ji.......

Post by srinath » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Srinath,

Congratulations for having faith in Astrology and being able to believe in the complete Science, if properly applied, which most do not say so. They look for formulaes and logic to be able to or deny it to be to be called 'Science', or an applied Science.

The application and Knowledge is important. Please understnd that in this great moment of mine (as a succesful prediction) I am trying to tell all that even if I was able to predict precisely (or more or less), the Credit goes to establish that the SCIENCE is a PERFECT APPLIED SCIENCE, provided the application is correct. Whoever applies is important no doubt...BUT THAT IT CAN BE APPLIED PROPERLY AND IT SHOULD NOT BE RIDICULED.... of the people applying it improperly may be ridiculed.

You did not mention about what happened around 8th. November 2007. Do not worry as even if it was not important I was wrong. NOT ASTROLOGY.   Thus you could say it. Do a rethink. This could aid the study.

RishiRahul
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

I have complete faith in astrology & science, I think this is the reason everything is happening nice to me. Your prediction-my action-life prospers.......Thanks for your prediction with accurate readings.

Your predictions:

1.  After 13th 2007 sparked with developments, i was directly promoted to "RESEARCH EXECUTIVE" --------------Right Prediction.

2.  everything i have to decide by Mid Feb 2008 as you mentioned ------ you are right I got a job opportunity to work in pune as "Software Developer" with 2 years as bond. This prediction also came true.

But I would like to know whether I have to accept this offer or not. I dont how much this job will give me career growth. Please try to see my chart & predict what should I do about my new job. I have to join in this company before 20th FEB 2008.

I need your advise on this issue, please let me hear favourable reply from your side, Please guide me in proper direction.

Regards,
Srinath.
Attachments
mybirthchart.jpg
Please look into this !!!!!
mybirthchart.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 4534 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Hello Srinath,

Its great knowing that you are about to do great in life.  Seems you are so happy and focussed in getting the fruit that you overlooked the question of mine in your quote asking what happened around 8th. Nov 2007.

The deconstruction message I get is that you are flying too high.

RishiRahul

srinath

hello rishirahul ji.....

Post by srinath » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:43 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Srinath,

Its great knowing that you are about to do great in life.  Seems you are so happy and focussed in getting the fruit that you overlooked the question of mine in your quote asking what happened around 8th. Nov 2007.

The deconstruction message I get is that you are flying too high.

RishiRahul
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi RishiRahul Ji, :)

I am not unable to understand your words  :smt017 .  
[''The deconstruction message I get is that you are flying too high.].......

Sir, I am eagerly waiting for your answer{ whether to join or not}, to me everything is happenning me very early, RAHU-SHANI Dasa starts in mid 2008, but what you have predicted happening now itself RAHU-GURU Dasa.

Actually from last oct 22nd 2007 to Jan 16th 2008, i did mantra japam of "Lord Devi". Later I decreased countings from 10,000 to 1000. Then i received call from interviewer & I selected very easily.

I am confident that, everything happening early because of "devi mantra japa", please rishirahul ji help me in this issue whether I have to join or not in this company, -there is 2 years bond also too & i have take decision(ofcourse with your help) by Feb 20th 2008.

So, now I am in waiting list.
Please spare few seconds time to answer.....

Regards,
Srinath.
:)

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Post by srinath » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Please answer my question RishiRajul Ji, you know everything about me & my situations, please understand and forgive if I did any mistakes, please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Hello Srinath,

Hope you are still flying high as you mentioned. Forget 'deconstruction' as if you really wanted to know you could check up google which is moments away to a computer savvy person.

I had recommended before that you should re read the predictions seriously. You answered it yourself by saying 'I am eagerly waiting for your answer{ whether to join or not}, to me everything is happenning me very early, RAHU-SHANI Dasa starts in mid 2008, but what you have predicted happening now itself RAHU-GURU Dasa'.

Deconstration is like reading between spoken words, simply put. Do not worry about it too much for present. Keep it for laater.

What is your goal? The job   or   performing it?

The job you will go to will have its own challenges. If you are willing to take them up then why worry about  the bond period if you felt just confident ?

GO AHEAD AND JOIN. Your Rahu Sani will have different problems hints seen between between July 14th to 18th. 2008 which affects home life in terms of finances; but I see you doing well in job and getting recognition. This Sani antar will bring the practical ness in you which I found tthrough the supposed'deconstruction'.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

You are going great

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”