chinese sign compatibilty -monkey/horse

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

littleflower

chinese sign compatibilty -monkey/horse

Post by littleflower » Wed May 02, 2007 10:33 am

My chinese sign is a metal monkey and my western sign is a gemini, and for some reason it happens that every time im attracted to someone, i find out his chinese sign is a horse.  Now i know monkeys and horses are not actually meant to be that great together but its just the way it is and i cant help it, so could anyone tell me the best way to understand a person born in the year of the horse.

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:04 pm

Well I'm a horse but I not very good with anything romantic (but hey i'm young still) I'd say just go with and ignore the zodiac signs not all people match their zodiac year.

Victoria26

Post by Victoria26 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:37 pm

I'm a monkey, yipee!

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 am

Horses  are  too  danm  good looking for any sign to resist.

I am a horse as well  :smt002

So forget compatibility,  just enjoy the horse....  for the little time that u can hold on to it.   I personaly prefer to be free from  any kind of compromise or comitment.  :smt003

maple

Re: chinese sign compatibilty -monkey/horse

Post by maple » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am

littleflower wrote:My chinese sign is a metal monkey and my western sign is a gemini, and for some reason it happens that every time im attracted to someone, i find out his chinese sign is a horse.  Now i know monkeys and horses are not actually meant to be that great together but its just the way it is and i cant help it, so could anyone tell me the best way to understand a person born in the year of the horse.
I wouldn't think that is accurate. It's take alot more to read whether 2 people are compatible like date of birth, time of birth. Zodiac signs itself are very general. Please dont take it seriously that a person born in the year of a horse can never be with a person born in the year of a monkey.

klitzblitz

Post by klitzblitz » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 am

maple wrote:
littleflower wrote:My chinese sign is a metal monkey and my western sign is a gemini, and for some reason it happens that every time im attracted to someone, i find out his chinese sign is a horse.  Now i know monkeys and horses are not actually meant to be that great together but its just the way it is and i cant help it, so could anyone tell me the best way to understand a person born in the year of the horse.
I wouldn't think that is accurate. It's take alot more to read whether 2 people are compatible like date of birth, time of birth. Zodiac signs itself are very general. Please dont take it seriously that a person born in the year of a horse can never be with a person born in the year of a monkey.

I agree. You should do 4 pillars analysis.

The Forlorn Ryder

Post by The Forlorn Ryder » Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 am

It's complicated but workable if you know what month the other person is born in.  As the years only correspond to the physical aspects.  The more mental aspects are the month, day and hour.

Say you were born in April then the chances are you'll be a dragon month (month of the dragon) so if the other person is in, say the May month then that person is in the snake month.  So while in the years a person might be a horse and a monkey, if their months are compatible it can work off that.

boynick

Post by boynick » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:20 am

My friend is a monkey and his GF is a horse, they seem to live together happily. I have no idea whether that matches others, but I recently read an article which had similar report. [link removed]

alishba

A

Post by alishba » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:10 am

If I ever needed to be further convinced what a beautiful person you are inside deep down where it really counts (and I do not), and the significant challenges which you face on a daily basis in learning to love (value and appreciate) yourself more, then this moving personal account of your journey towards greater self understanding fits the bill rather well in my opinion.
alisgba

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: A

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:54 pm

alishba wrote:If I ever needed to be further convinced what a beautiful person you are inside deep down where it really counts (and I do not), and the significant challenges which you face on a daily basis in learning to love (value and appreciate) yourself more, then this moving personal account of your journey towards greater self understanding fits the bill rather well in my opinion.
Welcome Alishba, :)

Littleflower last visited this site on May 12th 2007, so I do not think that you will get a response from her anytime soon. There were only two postings made at all.

Could I please suggest that you should always first check when the posting has been made, as this one is nearly 8 years old?

Also click on the members name to take you to their forum profile.

Their most recent posting is at the top of the list when you click on the "view all postings by [their username] link on the right side of the page.

I recognise that you made a kind and beautiful gesture by posting this (which only goes to show what a nice person you are) and that you were naturally concerned about her welfare, but in future save your empathy for the members whom we have now, instead of those who are no longer with us.

Regards,

EoT  :smt049

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”