Leo VS Leo -

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Leo VS Leo -

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 1:47 pm

Last edited by Abhishek on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 1:49 pm

by the way swetha and me are both leos. :partyman:

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:01 pm

LOL saw this post after ages.... and its so true:))) a battle of wits and everything else all the time!

barbinidaho

18 years

Post by barbinidaho » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:33 am

My husband and myself are both Leo's and I can attest to your statement. It makes alot of sense. We have had when I look back many challenges that should have broke us up years ago. For some reason it just has never occured to either one of us. Can't say we have never fought but I can say that the relationship is stong and the attraction is even stronger!
b4

leogirl4lyfe

Re: 18 years

Post by leogirl4lyfe » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am

barbinidaho wrote:My husband and myself are both Leo's and I can attest to your statement. It makes alot of sense. We have had when I look back many challenges that should have broke us up years ago. For some reason it just has never occured to either one of us. Can't say we have never fought but I can say that the relationship is stong and the attraction is even stronger!
Hi, your symbol says you are a cancer?
Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Ranger2k0

Post by Ranger2k0 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 pm

Well true one of my ex-girlfriends was a leo and i must say the relationship was on fire in and out of the bedroom but for one fallback both leo's are stubborn-- so what happens when you both got your mind set on opposite things? (Well i'll leave that for you to work out)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Why my and I are leos.

niniten

hate it

Post by niniten » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:42 am

being with another leo is the most annoying experience ever
happy birthday

mahender_mehta

Post by mahender_mehta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm

its a new thing for me....never new about this....

biljanin

Post by biljanin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 pm

My boyfriend and I are leos...we are both stubborn but very loyal and passionate...so i think it's not so bad combination :smt008

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Same here. Me and my boyfriend we are both Leos and the relationship is very intense. We are both very stubborn but at same time we get along very well. I think a Leo couple can be extremely happy or extremely unhappy, no middle terms  :smt005 lol.

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 am

I have an issue with sun signs. My husband is a Leo (with Libra rising) & we have a great relationship with an average friendship. I think the birthday compatibility means more than anything. Some Leos & I have an insane clash but with others it's a dramatic, beautiful friendship.

When fire meets fire, baby.. lol

Sun is just a very small piece of the puzzle, you need all the pieces to put it together.
Life Path: 11, Sun: Leo, Rising: Virgo, Moon: Taurus

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:46 pm

I have an issue with sun sign astrology to

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

endrina

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:22 pm

One word for this combination... Passion. :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 pm

A challenging combination. But it is interesting :)

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”