communicating w/spirits

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritwingz

communicating w/spirits

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:02 am

i am not sure where to begin. i was very little the first time i saw a spirit move through my home in the middle of the night. i was about 5 or 6 years old. some very tragic family losses were happening at the time. when i was up in the middle of the night, i saw a spirit move through our dining room. my mother heard me up and came out to ask why i was up. i told her what i saw, explained everything in detail to her. i remember, she didn't seem surpised at all. she put me back to bed and i went to sleep. many years have passed since that fist type of memory and many other spirits have shown themselves to me in some way or another. i am currently practicing yoga, although i do incorperate many other moves into my workouts. i feel at times that i have a very high level of esp, although i doupt even myself. i just don't know how to put it all together. do you have any suggestions on where to begin?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Meditation is the tool we use for attunement.  Using a symbol between yourself and your guide will assure you reach the level and the spirit you wish to work with, not be open to all random spirit entities.

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”