Feng Shui and Remedies

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BeenBurned

Feng Shui site very helpful to me.

Post by BeenBurned » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:19 pm

This Feng Shui site allowed me to find out how I was being hurt by my fiancee. She posted and asked advise on her and her boyfriend. But my name was not once said in her posting. She denied that this was not her, but it states her full name, and her birthdate. When she posted on this Feng Shui site she was my fiance for 1 1/2 years, and after the posting she was my fiancee for another 1 1/2 years. But late in the relationship I ran across this Mystyic board.

So as of last year, we are no longer together.

My question is.

What do you think of a lady, playing Men for suckers, and using them for her own interests?

astroace

Relationship Problems

Post by astroace » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 am

Hi BeenBurned,

I truly share and sympathize your relationship problems. As you mentioned that your relationship lasted for about 3 years and within that period she had seek some advice to find out more about the compatibility between the two people. This to me is natural. At that particular time she may be concerned and hope to improve the situation.

In Bazi two people are attracted to each other for the following reasons,

1)  As we are made up of the 5 Elements both Yin and Yang, our elemental composition and strength differ from one another. We will seek the Element and energies that are favorable to us. Thus we are attracted to that person. When the Luck Cycle or Current Year Element change, our energies react differently. The energy that we seek from our partner may have weakened or that we ourself may not need that particular energy this time round. This will create the unattractiveness to one another. This is typical almost every 10 years cycle. We need to practice patience, understanding and tolerance.

2)  Some people are born with the Flower of Romance Star, Peach Blossom Star, Outside Flower of Romance Star, Wild Flower of Romance Star, Naked Flower of Romance Star, Flower of Bath Star, Romance by the Pool Star.  This will create different types of situations in their lives. If we are aware that we have such stars and are guided properly to control and overcome our urge, I'm sure that our relationship can be more harmonious.

Most importantly we must ask ourself whether we are making any effort to sustain our relationship we once thought was the sweetest during the early beginning. Life have to go on and we must not blame one another if things didn't work out. Don't blame her, blame your destiny.

Best of Luck to you and your future relationships
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”