Career & Marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srinath

Hi........

Post by srinath » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Srinath,

Hope you are still flying high as you mentioned. Forget 'deconstruction' as if you really wanted to know you could check up google which is moments away to a computer savvy person.

I had recommended before that you should re read the predictions seriously. You answered it yourself by saying 'I am eagerly waiting for your answer{ whether to join or not}, to me everything is happenning me very early, RAHU-SHANI Dasa starts in mid 2008, but what you have predicted happening now itself RAHU-GURU Dasa'.

Deconstration is like reading between spoken words, simply put. Do not worry about it too much for present. Keep it for laater.

What is your goal? The job   or   performing it?

The job you will go to will have its own challenges. If you are willing to take them up then why worry about  the bond period if you felt just confident ?

GO AHEAD AND JOIN. Your Rahu Sani will have different problems hints seen between between July 14th to 18th. 2008 which affects home life in terms of finances; but I see you doing well in job and getting recognition. This Sani antar will bring the practical ness in you which I found tthrough the supposed'deconstruction'.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

You are going great
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi RishiRahul Ji, :)

Thanks for your accurate answer. I am bit fast in comparing future analysis with present situations. I accept your right words, I have accepted this offer after reading this message.

Again its really a great & accurate analysis from your side. I am very happy for replying very fast. Once again I am very much thankful to you.

I will strictly follow your suggestions........

I hope your one time blessing will be for life time with me.........

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.  :smt005
Lokha Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Welcome.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

srinath

THANKS ALOT...

Post by srinath » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Thanks a bunch for replying again........

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji, Please help me.....

Post by srinath » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Good Morning,

I am responding after 11 months......Its really true that your prediction is right......

Your quoted predicted message is below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Srinath,

I am seeing 11th - 19th. July 2007 important for the present course.

Till mid 2007 I see that despite adversaries, affecting home happiness you will keep your hopes alive with hopes of probably gains through foreign channels.

You will find that during this period your career aims changing direction in some way, probably in the computer language thing; but I see you remaining in the computer thing and will need to update yourself the hard way in some change; but some light, whatever little you will see after Dec 13th. 2007, sparked by developments after Nov 8th.2007; and will need time to decide till mid Feb 2008.

Mid 2008 - mid 2009= A year of wish fulfilment in terms of career/Job begins. Take whatever 'yasa' you gain during this period as humbly as possible for best gains.
The negative force you will have deal with is that you will feel cheated, and will show agression, particularly internal. You must not let that affect your relations and performance as this job will be a stepping stone to the Main.
The above is the best remedy I can give you, which is better than chanting mantras as it makes aware of your 'to be' shortcomings. The mantras ofVenus and Mars will help you most at this time.
May to July 2008 will give you the break, which will not seem not too right at that time....just join it.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Rahu - Sani begun May 2008 onwards will be an extremely, gainful and productive period.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually in the month of Feb, i joined vilsoft tecnologies - new job as Oracle Developer but after 25 days due to delay & loss in projects they told me to leave the company. Along with me there are other new guys left along with me. Thereafter I came back to hyderabad and started preparation, afterwards in the month of may 7th 2008 I went to north tour i.e kedernath, badrinath, haridwar, rushikesh came to hyderabad on 26th 2008.

Afterwards there is no change in my career, i am just waiting for the good time (as you said mid 2008 to mid 2009 new job begins). Now what in need is, details about the new job like which industry, what type of work, will I work in private company or in government organization. Please tell me which sector is best suitable to me. I done my masters in computer applications in aug 2005, now it is already 3yrs there is heavy pressure, burden on me from all sides.....

Although I am looking confident, but still there is fear & confusion in my mind.

Please Please help me with your miracle predictions......

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji...

Post by srinath » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:02 am

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

What should I do, to start a better career.

I am unable to make correct career decision.

Waiting for your reply. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:07 pm

Hello Srinath,

Presently you are running Jupiter antar in Rahu dasa. Such a period is a very tricky one having heights of exuberance leading to naught ultimately.

However the next job you will have is during Feb first half 2009, but you have t perform diligently and not be over confident. Dont judge your workers and boss and trust them blindly and be able to identify enemies.

You need to keep your job till around 5 May 2009, when opportunity could come for a change of place.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

srinath

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Post by srinath » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:01 am

Presently you are running Jupiter antar in Rahu dasa. Such a period is a very tricky one having heights of exuberance leading to naught ultimately.

However the next job you will have is during Feb first half 2009, but you have to perform diligently and not be over confident. Dont judge your workers and boss and trust them blindly and be able to identify enemies.

You need to keep your job till around 5 May 2009, when opportunity could come for a change of place.

Rahu - Sani begun May 2008 onwards will be an extremely, gainful and productive period. ---(page 10)

RishiRahul

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Thank you very very much for your time/reply. Presently Rahu - Sani started in may 2008(from prev msg's).

Due to some reasons I was resigned my previous job in Mar 30 2008 till now I am waiting for new job. Many opportunities came and vanished in seconds. I am not able to concentrate on "ORACLE-IT INDUSTRY",
What should I do now?

I would like to know in which field I will get my job. So that I will try strong in that particular field only. Or else Should I start a small business?

Please guide me in right direction......Still I am unable to predict what will be my future (esp. career).

Why is this happening to me? What should I do to overcome all this problems. I have will to do job but there is no ways coming to me.

Please share your valuable views !!!!

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Post by srinath » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:52 am

Sir,

I am unable to know my future from my prospect of view atleast predict my future(career) from your side.

Please forgive my mistakes...........

Expecting reply...........

Regards,
Srinath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Hello Srinath,

No one is angry with you, I am sure. How can I be angry with a troubled soul?

Tell me, what transpired between May and July 2008? What regarding career transpired in your mind then? Which carrer you were thinking of then etc?

Your mental position started improving after 2008 Sept, but was enough to take position careerwise yet; which would occur around Feb 2009, and I think positively before mid 2009.

The year mid 2008 to mid 2009 was supposed to be frustrating due to efforts getting frustratingly delayed... but not denied; and its happening.

I do not see a change of line from the present.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

srinath

Thanks for your reply.....

Post by srinath » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 am

No one is angry with you, I am sure. How can I be angry with a troubled soul?

Tell me, what transpired between May and July 2008? What regarding career transpired in your mind then? Which carrer you were thinking of then etc?

Your mental position started improving after 2008 Sept, but was enough to take position careerwise yet; which would occur around Feb 2009, and I think positively before mid 2009.

The year mid 2008 to mid 2009 was supposed to be frustrating due to efforts getting frustratingly delayed... but not denied; and its happening.

I do not see a change of line from the present.

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul Ji,

Thanks for your delightful reply. Thanks for showering light to my soul.

In the month of june, I received a call my previous employee regarding part time job(temporary position). Company is research based company,

My Positions in this company is
Note taking(taking notes in english when moderator interacts with 4-8respondents) and
Online Translator- Translating telugu or hindi language to english. In the month of june I did only 4 but thereafter I started doing weekly 5 groups. Each group takes 1 to 1.5 hrs. I will get paid for Rs.300/- per group. We receive payments after 45 days.

Although I am interested in research related activities but it looks this job is very cheap(Being a master degree person doing such activities makes me angry), presently still I am involving these type of works.

Could you tell whether I have to continue this work or start a new business(I am interested to start a website, want to provide all new services). If I have to start in which month it is better to start.

Is it myself killing all opportunities or its happening itself? What kind of karma is this?

There are many questions but right now I am trying to know which department/sector/line I have to put my efforts, whether I have to choose IT,WEB BUSINESS, web services, research - doing research on advertisements... I  feel I am all rounder but not able to reach highest atleast in one line. Tell me what should I do now.....

Awaiting for your auspicious reply !!!!

Regards,
Srinath.

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

You can start business as soon as JUPITOR enters Aquarious. Rightnow SA and JU transits are not favourable. Your Naryana dasa of AQ/TA after 16th October 2009 will open a lot of avenues for business. Stay put for a while.

srinath

Thanks for your reply.

Post by srinath » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:You can start business as soon as JUPITOR enters Aquarious. Rightnow SA and JU transits are not favourable. Your Naryana dasa of AQ/TA after 16th October 2009 will open a lot of avenues for business. Stay put for a while.
Thank you Bhuwan Agrawal sir,

I am really thankful for you analysis. if job/self-business clicks to me then I can settle my career. But what should I do till Oct 2009 or Dec 2009. I am unable to concentrate on my Information technology(I.T) - it is down from long 2 yrs. I thought I can start business step by step if this doesn't works then what should I do.

RishiRahul Ji expecting answer from your side also.....Bhuwan/RishiRahul ji please lead me and bless me to find a right job, lead my life in the ways the Lord would like.

My family members are extremely praying for good career but nothing happening to me.

I am just waiting for your auspicious replies...........

:)

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Please don't run after money, instead master your IT skills while there is lull in the market. If you are good in your skills , you will certainly find what you like once the economy improves in few quarters. Rightnow, there are not many opportunities available. IT is getting very competitve but if you know your job well you should have no  problem at all. I will strongly advise, please go ahead and do things you will succeed and don't waste your time thinking about it. You have unaspected LONE moon which is causing you mental tension. Do pooja on Mondays and get back to your work. Degrees don't help skills help.

srinath

Thanks Bhuwan Ji

Post by srinath » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:36 am

Thanks again for replying Bhuwan Agrawal sir,

Thanks for your advise. Now I am doing course+project to boost my confidence level high. Is there anything I need to know before year 2009 starts. So, that I will mentally prepare. I am asking all these questions to plan my future according to astrology+god's decision.

Please put all your wide/accurate knowledge and tell me what should I do in 2009.....When will I achieve career success if starts concentrating on IT now.....I am asking this because without god's blessing how to move forward...

It know it is only a starting trouble, but how much it effects to my marriage. Is there any indications of marriage in next year. Unless I get job & settled I cannot think about marriage.

I have faith in god & confidence in my life, I am uncontrollable to the present situations.....

Thanks for your analysis....

Happy Christmas !!!!!!

RishiRahul ji reply is pending from your side.....Please reply(already clear with the analysis but it looks more clear if you reply also).

Regards,
SriNath.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi Srinath,

Please wait for 3 to 4 days for my reply. Am in Toronto and quite busy to make predictions.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”