Vampires and Symbiotics

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:22 pm

Shadowdonavan wrote:Believe it or not not all of us Psychic Vampires  just suck energy till we cant anymore. i take no more then is needed and luckily i work in a very big place. a call center...so yeah there are plenty of people and i never take more then would be noticed. so please dont make us all out to be bad people just becuase some are.
Know thyself.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 pm

Shadowdonavan wrote:Believe it or not not all of us Psychic Vampires  just suck energy till we cant anymore. i take no more then is needed and luckily i work in a very big place. a call center...so yeah there are plenty of people and i never take more then would be noticed. so please dont make us all out to be bad people just becuase some are. i will admit sometimes i might get carried away in the rush of how it feels to take someones energy which i know is wrong. but....well.....i dont know i just read the second post on here and i will try it.
:) I am grateful for your contribution Shadowdonavan.

We are not here to label people; especially those who feed off other people's energy. We all do that at one point or another.... Some use the energy in nature, in outdoors, from plants, trees and of course some other use the energy from people.

I recommended the "Psychic vampire codex" by Michelle Belanger and I think you will benefit from it too because she explains many things that I won't repeat here and it might really help you as well as anybody reading my post now.

Besides, what you do in the call centre and many public places is called "ambient feeding" and there is nothing "wrong" about it. You use the energy generated by large crowds and that's not really the energy of any individual in particular that you are feeding from and that method is not harmful at all whether it be for you or the ones you feed from.

If you draw from people, that's another matter depending on who you feed from and for what purpose.

The lady who touched the garment of Jesus to be healed (Mark 5:21-34) is a perfect example of that.

As a healer, that's something I am quite familiar with, so please don't blame yourself. I can right away tell you that many people do it, some consciously and others not. that's the only difference. I agree as well that even amongst Lightworkers, that subject is not well understood and they tend to think of Energy drawing as the same as psychic attack.

The subject that is discussed here is not about that phenomenon...What is advised here is about those who maliciously attack people and/or feed from particular individuals, not because they "need" it but because of petty emotions like hatred,jealousy and the like.

What we are dealing here is about entities or lost souls (from this realm and/or beyond) that use people to satisfy their drives, urges and thoughtforms just for the fun of it or to simply be nasty.

Obviously that method is harmful for both the feeder and the victim. The feeder creates bad karma which will hit him/her back sooner or later and the victim has many ills that for the sake of happiness I won't expose here.

I wouldn't call that "wrong" but will definitely say that it is highly harmful for both.
Attachments
Karma2.png
Karma2.png (36.16 KiB) Viewed 4119 times

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 am

Gem,

Thank you for the wonderful information on this topic... I know that there have been many many questions about this in the past and that as someone who learned very early in life that she was a 'psychic vampire' or as I was deemed by a dear friend, a leech, there is many of us that need to learn so that we know what is going on and do not harm others... It took a while to learn how to control something that was just a part of who I was, it wasn't easy and now I tend to be very very guarded around all people... Walking down this road isn't easy and the fact that many people think of someone like me as a 'bad' thing doesn't usually help, and it also makes it harder to connect with people as I tend to not be very open with my energies and most intuitive people pick that up... SO anyone out there like me who would like to talk can always feel free to contact me, as I would be happy to just be someone to talk to about all the stuff that ya are going through or have been through.

All that being said, I would like to point out that being as I am is a great help to me in helping other people. I am often able to get behind someone's defense's when I am linked to them, as they feel more comfortable with me, I have only done this a few times when someone was at the edge and thinking of doing something bad to themselves.  I know that reputation alone makes people think that someone who can take someone else's energy is not a good thing. But I am this way for a reason, and yes like Gem said there are good and bad people who can do the things that I can, but that is so about everyone... So take the time to really look at the person, there is a chance that they might not even know that they are doing it at all...

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Lovely post Nyte :)

I think that you have put in a good perspective, that will make people think. Far too often its all negative and positive and sometimes it just 'is' and doens't need a label. Having the ability to take energy and to give it is very, very, valuable and when it is controlled and used for healing very, very, powerful :) But I think you already have found that out ;)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:38 pm

*smiles at Gem*
Nyte

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:37 am

I just found this thread, and am quite glad I did.
thanks all of you for the information.

Your_Enlightenment

Re: Vampires and Symbiotics

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Wed May 21, 2008 2:30 am

Gem wrote:Living person who "drains" others emotionally either empathically (draining the auric life force) or metaphorically (someone who takes emotionally without giving anything back; a "user").
I know two kinds of such parasites. A "rooty parasite" will endanger the energetic constitution of your body and a "superficial parasite" will rob you of your superficial energy and you will often feel exhausted and tired. Astrology can tell us a lot about in what positive or negative way can other people influence us.
I was visited by a circle of stars.
pls see mediakit for signature links

iriseyes

Post by iriseyes » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

This is a great thread sometimes I find that I do this without doing anything.  So, I keep up a sheild at all times and dont "feed" off people unknowingly.  

I have been doing some research on this to prevent me from just draining away.  

BB
Iriseyes
Blessed be,
Iriseyes
To thine own self be true!!

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

I had a girl late teens early 20s feeding off me once at a local gathering.. I moved away from her and broke the connections.. she followed me trying to reconnect..
she was doing this on purpose.. which really made me mad.. and I know its not very nice..what I said to her... ( but I can be a psy vamp too.. so I know how it works)
I walked right up to her.. smiled and told her that if she latched on to me again I was going to reach out physically and touch her in a not so nice way.. and please go away now.
she gave me the deer in the headlights look and blinked a few times.. and I said.. look I know what you are doing I ..~ and I put my hand to her face and took back some of what she had taken from me... ~ you should have seen the look on her face then.. she walked away.

always stand your ground! and dont let ppl play coy with you when you know what they are doing.. call them on it..
now if you run into some one who doesnt know what is going on or doesnt know what they are doing.. educate them so that it doesnt get them into trouble..

Love and Light
ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:10 am

I agree with you Ravenuriel, when it is done on purpose the person needs to get the message that this isn't going to be tolerated... I tend to tell people when I see them doing it even if it isn't me they are feeding off of... and it usually isn't... LOL being a vamp myself, I tend to stay off the radar of people looking for a... ummm good meal... *smile* sorry couldn't help myself...

My thing is that although there are people out there who intentionally 'feed' off of others....Some people who just don't understand get a bad rap for something they can't help, or don't understand.... I know that I used to never tell people what I could do for fear of them judging me without knowing me.... I try to reach out to everyone who does this, no matter if it is intentional or not...

Thank you for giving me hope that there are people out there who will judge everyone by who they are and now what they are.

Nyte
Nyte

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:I agree with you Ravenuriel, when it is done on purpose the person needs to get the message that this isn't going to be tolerated... I tend to tell people when I see them doing it even if it isn't me they are feeding off of... and it usually isn't... LOL being a vamp myself, I tend to stay off the radar of people looking for a... ummm good meal... *smile* sorry couldn't help myself...

My thing is that although there are people out there who intentionally 'feed' off of others....Some people who just don't understand get a bad rap for something they can't help, or don't understand.... I know that I used to never tell people what I could do for fear of them judging me without knowing me.... I try to reach out to everyone who does this, no matter if it is intentional or not...

Thank you for giving me hope that there are people out there who will judge everyone by who they are and now what they are.

Nyte
Your welcome Nyte..
and you would be surprised at the number of ppl who are open to the idea and wont judge you.

everyone needs help in some fashion.. I have friends who have lupin characteristics
as well as vamps.. i dont care what you ..I dont care what color you are...
what I care about is how you are.. are you a good person or are you nasty?

know what I mean?

love and light
Ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Unfallen

Post by Unfallen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 am

I've actually found that I subconsciously do this to people around me when I am drained.  I used to work with a 72 year old guy, and he'd subconsciously drain me, or I was subconsciously draining negative energy from him.  It was horrible to feel the way he did though.  He was a real good guy though. Had alot of heart.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 am

*smile* I do... lol and I am a good person... although like everyone, I have buttons that can be pushed... *shrugs*

But thank you for the encouragement!!

*hugz*
           Nyte
Nyte

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:15 am

Traits of A Psychic Vampire
experiences feelings of abandonment or rejection
needs constant reassurance
never feels satisfied
seeks nurturing
low energy - fatigued

This is a good list, Gem, yet I think this can also descirbe how the victim feels as they are being drained by the Vamp. This is esp. so if a person is an Empath and sensitive to feeling energy... they feel the Vamps energy.

Jim

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu May 21, 2009 8:38 pm

When one takes energy that belongs to another(soul fragments), the energy taken can not be used by any but the soul it is a missing pieces of. Well the energy has often been taken unaware of what is being done the effects are real, and are the same as when the soul gives pieces if it's self away. Often steaming from neediness to be with another is the act of unconsciously or consciously giving pieces of self away, or having them taken away by another(which can only happen if the soul lets it happen). Without some of it's energy the soul has less power and can not do nearly as much as when it is complete and whole with no missing pieces of soul.

The source of infinite energy lies within. Connecting with source directly is much more pure. In a state of impurity one can not see clearly. Feeding off of soul energy diminishes them while furthering impurity. Vampirism is self sustaining as it's breeding ground is an impure and weakened state, and victims are liable to end up with weakened constitutions and polluted from their perpetrators invasion.

"As a karma is enacted, the victim loses energy to the perpetrator. The perpetrators accrues energy from the victims. All this defined energy of emotions, energy signatures, informational records of self , becomes very dense in the body of another – as all nonmoving energy and thoughtform changes, stagnates, in this stagnation becomes ‘dense’.
One could say that dogma is non-moving and therefore non-evolutionary.
The same for this energy sitting in the unconscious realms of others.

The unconscious is ‘etherically speaking’ in the space between the meridians in the etheric body.
All this accrued or lost, dissonant energy, is the lost consciousness.
Loss causes a loss in the blueprints, (as they are affected with every karma) therefore with every subsequent incarnation the individual incarnates with less information. And a loss in the etheric body realms (in the unconscious).
Accrual of anothers matter, causes the etheric body realms to now ‘clog up’ with too much matter of others (dissonant to self). And now, the unconscious of both, with so much karma… is all about karma.
Every disease, personality abherration, relationship dysfunction – personal and global."

I was looking for something a read before on the matter which I'm yet to find, but I found this which explains it well.

"The Grand Retreival and Return by Soul – healing the human and completing Soul... Which we all do, by clearing/completing the karma, where your past mastery self, lost these higher consciousness truths and abilities."

"Or where they were siphoned from you/your past self , by beings wanting this knowledge, without having to do the hard inner work to prove the integrity of self, to acquire all the sacred truths and sciences."

I won't bother quoting anymore though there is more that's relevant here's the link for the article http://forum.visionary-spiritual-instit ... .php?t=450
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Occult and Magick”