Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

SeekingAns

Post by SeekingAns » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 am

If all of my real information is in place it usually is pretty close to what is going on or has gone on..

roohi34

Post by roohi34 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:22 pm

i believe in daily horoscope .... but more than horoscopes i believe in daily IChing hexagrams and tarot readings

mittul

daily horscopes

Post by mittul » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm

i totally agree with people saying that they sometimes do believe in daily horscopes, its just that even if we deny a lot that daily horscopes matter, we still fold the newspaper to the last page to see if toady is a special day for us, or may be blame a bad day to it.

gryskywolf

Post by gryskywolf » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

I definately believe but some are more accurate than others.
Peace

geejoshi

daily horoscope

Post by geejoshi » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

We start believing anything if it comes true for us everytime or more than one-two times. So I believe in the day's horoscope if it really happened to me on the previous day.
Geet

vishwa shah

I believe in daily horoscope

Post by vishwa shah » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm

I believe in daily horoscope..I read in news paper daily and i visit site.....i knw its written in general for particular zodaic sign but ya however i have notice many a times whole or smtimes also is link to me......so i have started believing it

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 am

I have had some similarieties with some of my daily horoscopes, but overall I have not had much luck. I think it is too hard to predict for all people of that sign to have the same thing happening to them,

kahlan1448

Post by kahlan1448 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 pm

I believe that our horiscope is an important aspect of what we become. when we were born influences our personalities, our past, present, and future decisions. It may not be the only determining factor in personality but you get a good idea of what a person might be like when you find out what their astrological sign is. I know that I am a cancer and people have told me that my behavior is exactly the way they think it would be based on my sign. (this observation was made before i began my metephysical studies.)

:)

Gokulakrishnan

Daily Horoscope

Post by Gokulakrishnan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 am

yes, Daily horoscope is very helpful to know about the future of the persons. With the help of daily horoscope I can be able to know what are all the happening in day to day activities

deepak.sharma

Daily Horoscope

Post by deepak.sharma » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 am

i think if we stick eith daily horoscope thn we could not took a single step  a horoscope is a guide which show us the right path if it is weekly or monthly or yearly or even for a specified period thn it has great help for us
diyarandev

Luvubbye

Daily Horoscopes

Post by Luvubbye » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I think as with everything else that is available to those who want to learn, astrology, horoscopes, numerology, etc is a great tool to help guide you through rough patches in your life as well as give you inspiration, hints as well as any negative items that must be worked on.

We are all curious about all that is out there, why not? :smt006
Omega Collins

blueflame

Post by blueflame » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 am

Not really... they have never been very accurate for me.  Millions of people share the same sign, and I doubt we all will have the same day.

I do believe in horoscopes when it comes to describing someone's personality traits though.

noremorse828

don't believe

Post by noremorse828 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:42 am

i don't believe in daily horoscopes just by giving your zodiac sign.
i think you can make a life horoscope by combining astrology and numerology,
and also looking at the horoscopes and numerology of the people near to this person,
becouse they affect the life of that person. just as when someone has wrong friends,
if you have wrong friends, your life can go downhill. so it is also important to look
at the horoscopes of the parents husband or wife and or kids. becouse i think they affect
your life and horoscope. when the stars say that your born in mars, then you can be fast agressive,
but when your family has a sign what stands for rest and the opposite of agression, then this
can reduse the strong effect of mars. so my conclusion is look at astrology, numerology etc.
and not only of the subject but also of the people who are near, like parents etc.

gori1

Post by gori1 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 am

some time i do and some time not coz every time its not true , which i read in news papper

rahi qureshi

Post by rahi qureshi » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:56 pm

yeah sometimes

Return to “Daily Horoscope”