Shadow People

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skywatcher3

Chain.

Post by skywatcher3 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Thanks spirit talk. It does seem the names change over time. I did not know they change over time. Very interesting. I grew up to church views in my 20s. That did not seem to last. One christian friend said I could never be satisfied. But there is so much more out there than they see. My christian friends left me. Think I was going to stay there? Sorry to go on and on here. I never actually saw a shadow spirit. Saw a few things when I never expected it. But I will tell them to go to the light. Or urge them.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 am

spiritalk wrote:And the point of this shape change would be......?

ie:  If your mother came back to you as the age 30 while having passed at 80 - would you recognize her? And more importantly would she have the same 'feeling' have come to love?

Some authors have suggested we all return to an age (approx. 30) after death.  And yes, I have seen this happen.  And how they appear to us is how we can recognize them - meaning they would have to go to the age we knew them and had our relationship.
This is not always true I feel.But most of the people who depart select their shapes resembling to their strength period while in their human life.But some highly evolved souls who knows the pros & cons of a body takes old form,might be they loved that wisdom body rather than physical body!
NAAANEE

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 am

Doe wrote:How strange--I just found this site today, and I posted about how, at the ripe old age of 45, I started to be able to see and talk to spirits, and how some of them aren't too happy with me, apparently.  Shortly after I posted it I tried to go back to see if I had replies, and I kept getting this "critical error" (or something like that) message, preventing me from going onto the site again.  I had to shut down my computer and restart it so that I could get to it again.  I was wondering if there was a problem with the site, but then I was also wondering...well, you know.  And then I found this post and saw that you had something similar happen!  Things that make you go, hmm...
for me also a problem came.mr Los has sent me a pdf format link about psychic things.to my surprise that pdf is not getting downloaded.I am not able to understand the problem.I have even closed so many of my opened sites.still it is not getting downloading.the downloading is showing in tab but it is showing a blank screen without anything.I am not able to understand it.Is this too the work of some psychic beings?I wonder!
NAAANEE

NAAANEE

Re: Chain.

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 am

skywatcher3 wrote:Thanks spirit talk. It does seem the names change over time. I did not know they change over time. Very interesting. I grew up to church views in my 20s. That did not seem to last. One christian friend said I could never be satisfied. But there is so much more out there than they see. My christian friends left me. Think I was going to stay there? Sorry to go on and on here. I never actually saw a shadow spirit. Saw a few things when I never expected it. But I will tell them to go to the light. Or urge them.
I too used to have similar experiences but only with people I know.I tell them to go to the higher spheres.sometimes i wonder whether i am really seeing them or not? but i feel their presence there.
NAAANEE

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 am

NAAANEE,

The PDF file is over 150meg... I will upload it to FileFront when I get home later. (For now however I have sent a link to each and every page as a seprate PNG file).

All,

Shadow people...

I started to see Shadow people after I had a near death experience in my early teens.  The first one I saw stood in my door way filling the space, he had a large flat hat on with a large trim and a long black coat (Like a rain jacket) A little like the wrestler The Undertaker, in size and shape... It called my name, (I couldn't see any features) I felt the urge to follow as it slid from view, yet I couldn't move.  The really strange thing about this sighting was my brother saw the same thing on the same night ad he lives across town. I call this shadow being the Watcher.

I have seen another Shadow being, much more slender that twirls around the room, like dancing... This one tends to act on my emotions, if my feeling is to chase it from the room it comes at me throwing punches towards my face (They don't land or hurt).  I can't move when this being is in the room, and I can feel a pressure on my anckles and wrists, like I am being held.  The Emotion of just simlpy watching this being and wondering what it is caused it to approach me tilting its head from side to side like a dog trying to make sense of words... Once it was right over me, it opened my mouth and pushed a pebble into it marked with a Symbol (A symbol I have found to be a freemasonry mark).

(Melrose Abbey, 3 in one down from the right, looks like a tent fallen on its side)
http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/imag ... -marks.jpg

This Shadow being I call the Dancer, this being once appeared with what I can only describe as a fairy tale witch, green face warts and al, standing about 3 feet in height, in the corner of my room... I have no idea why, or what the significance of her appearence is ?

The last looks like the Dancer, but has a larger head, and rather than being tall is fairly small, around 3 to 4 foot... This one comes with what sounds like clicks and pops, almost electric in sound, I call it the Grey after the typical idea of what an Alien looks like... I feel these little shadow beings may have been falusly pinned as space men. The experience I have had with the Grey is they like to touch you (Tugging your leg, or other limbs that may be out of the bed sheets), should they touch your head, there is nothing you can do but fall asleep, I have had dreams of flying or being on large spinning discs in space, jumping from one to the other.

I am unsure what these beings are, I feel they are some how connected to people after an OBE or Astral Projection, and I have a feeling they are there to stop you from travelling outside of your body... Or perhaps to help you understand projection before you are again able to... Not sure...?

LoS
Last edited by landofshadows on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:29 pm

landofshadows wrote:NAAANEE,

The PDF file is over 150meg... I will upload it to FileFront when I get home later. (For now however I have sent a link to each and every page as a seprate PNG file).

All,

Shadow people...

I started to see Shadow people after I had a near death experience in my early teens.  The first one I saw stood in my door way filling the space, he had a large flat hat on with a large trim and a long black coat (Like a rain jacket) A little like the wrestler The Undertaker, in size and shape... It called my name, (I couldn't see any features) I felt the urge to follow as it slid from view, yet I couldn't move.  The really strange thing about this sighting was my brother saw the same thing on the same night ad he lives across town. I call this shadow being the Watcher.

I have seen another Shadow being, much more slender that twirls around the room, like dancing... This one tends to act on my emotions, if my feeling is to chase it from the room it comes at me throwing punches towards my face (They don't land or hurt).  I can't move when this being is in the room, and I can feel a pressure on my anckles and wrists, like I am being held.  The Emotion of just simlpy watching this being and wondering what it is caused it to approach me tilting its head from side to side like a dog trying to make sense of words... Once it was right over me, it opened my mouth and pushed a pebble into it marked with a Symbol (A symbol I have found to be a freemasonry mark).

(Melrose Abbey, 3 in one down from the right, looks like a tent fallen on its side)

This Shadow being I call the Dancer, this being once appeared with what I can only describe as a fairy tale witch, green face warts and al, standing about 3 feet in height, in the corner of my room... I have no idea why, or what the significance of her appearence is ?

The last looks like the Dancer, but has a larger head, and rather than being tall is fairly small, around 3 to 4 foot... This one comes with what sounds like clicks and pops, almost electric in sound, I call it the Grey after the typical idea of what an Alien looks like... I feel these little shadow beings may have been falusly pinned as space men. The experience I have had with the Grey is they like to touch you (Tugging your leg, or other limbs that may be out of the bed sheets), should they touch your head, there is nothing you can do but fall asleep, I have had dreams of flying or being on large spinning discs in space, jumping from one to the other.

I am unsure what these beings are, I feel they are some how connected to people after an OBE or Astral Projection, and I have a feeling they are there to stop you from travelling outside of your body... Or perhaps to help you understand projection before you are again able to... Not sure...?

LoS
thank you for your reply.
ur experiences are great.
i too use to get dreams of flying or levitating in air,jumping to long distances but i am unable to decode its significance.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

NAAANEE wrote:
spiritalk wrote:And the point of this shape change would be......?

ie:  If your mother came back to you as the age 30 while having passed at 80 - would you recognize her? And more importantly would she have the same 'feeling' have come to love?

Some authors have suggested we all return to an age (approx. 30) after death.  And yes, I have seen this happen.  And how they appear to us is how we can recognize them - meaning they would have to go to the age we knew them and had our relationship.
This is not always true I feel.But most of the people who depart select their shapes resembling to their strength period while in their human life.But some highly evolved souls who knows the pros & cons of a body takes old form,might be they loved that wisdom body rather than physical body!
Yes, it is ALWAYS our choice.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Re: Chain.

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:19 pm

NAAANEE wrote:
skywatcher3 wrote:Thanks spirit talk. It does seem the names change over time. I did not know they change over time. Very interesting. I grew up to church views in my 20s. That did not seem to last. One christian friend said I could never be satisfied. But there is so much more out there than they see. My christian friends left me. Think I was going to stay there? Sorry to go on and on here. I never actually saw a shadow spirit. Saw a few things when I never expected it. But I will tell them to go to the light. Or urge them.
I too used to have similar experiences but only with people I know.I tell them to go to the higher spheres.sometimes i wonder whether i am really seeing them or not? but i feel their presence there.
We all have the ability to see our own loved ones.  Even those not familiar with mediumship - see the book Hello From Heaven by Judith and Bill Guggleheim.

God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:21 pm

NAAANEE wrote:
landofshadows wrote:NAAANEE,

All,

Shadow people...

LoS
thank you for your reply.
ur experiences are great.
i too use to get dreams of flying or levitating in air,jumping to long distances but i am unable to decode its significance.

I will remind all serious investigators and mediums to reach higher than the astral plane.  It is just not the most elevated of experiences.
God bless, J

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm

spiritalk,

Now you have me interested... Can you point me to a topic about experience greater than the Astral planes please.

The highest of feelings I have had was on summoning Raz-Ael, the forced Kundalini experience of sorts, feeling apart of everything and knowing everything.

LoS

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 pm

thank you for your replies.
mr los,
please read the book Patanjali Yoga Sutras you will be getting a great knowledge about doing RajaYoga.You can get it in SriRamakrishna mission bookstalls.In that they have given about 'knowing everything' also.It might be helpful for your research further.Your e-book is nice.I thank you very much.I will let you know my feelings totally after reading it.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

ASTRAL TRAVEL PITFALLS

I often see articles and comments referring to the astral plane and using this term synonymous with ‘dreaming’, ‘O.B.E.’, and ‘spiritual’ plane.  This is very misleading and incorrect.  

The main difference between any of the dimensions is the vibration frequency.  The highest frequency there is: the Eternal Unconditional Love and Light of the First Source and Centre: The Creator of All That Is.  Although all is one, the farther one gets from the Central Source, frequency drops until eventually you encounter the lowest frequency of energy – dense physical matter.

The astral plane is the lowest frequency non-physical plane.  It is where all the low vibration frequency thought forms, energies, entities exist, because they can literally only rise to the level that matches their vibration frequency.  This is also why it is relatively easy to astral travel.  

One does not need to raise their vibration frequency of Love and Light to do it, although it does help.  The problem is, the astral plane is basically the lowest of humanities negative thought forms, emotions, discarnate beings who passed away in an unconscious mindset.  This is why so many people report having problems there.  Yes, you can learn how to protect yourself, but then again, why play at this level?

Wise men throughout the ages have diligently raised their Love and Light quotients through a worldwide variety of disciplines in order to leap right over the top of this plane for the exact reasons mentioned.  Once you do this, you can and will begin to consciously work with the higher beings of Light on a personal basis.  I can guarantee you the higher dimensions are where the beings of Love, Light and Divine Wisdom reside, not the astral plane.

For all those people who have become adept at astral travel, I promise you, there is so much more beautiful ‘stuff’ in the higher dimensions awaiting you – with open arms.

When I meditate I am alert to spirit realms through the exercises of attunement I use with my spirit guide.  I am rewarded with re-energizing and when I am alert to their presence, I get messages for self and others.  I regularly sit in a meditation circle to allow this attunement to strengthen and give me confidence in their abilities.

Remain alert and raise your sights.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm

LoS:  Astral Projection is just not the best technique to use for Mediumship Development.  And as this site is all about Mediumship Development, perhaps your information would get a bigger audience elsewhere in Mystic.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm

LoS:  Too many of your topics are totally off topic in Mediumship Development.  I am deleting them as not conducive to the subject
God bless, J

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Spiritalk,

This topic is about Shadow people... And the Djinn are stated to be of dark matter or fire demons... Made from black smoke...
In Islamic theology jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from 'smokeless fire' by Allah in the same way humans were made of earth.[6] According to the Qur'an, Djinn have free will, and Iblis used this freedom in front of Allah by refusing to bow to Adam when Allah told Iblis to do so. By disobeying Allah, he was thrown out of Paradise and called “Shaitan”. Djinn are frequently mentioned in the Qur'an, Sura 72 of the Qur'an (named Al-Jinn) is entirely about them. Another Sura (Al-Nas) mentions Djinn in the last verse.[7] The Qur’an also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both “humanity and the Djinn”.[8][9]

Similar to humans, jinns have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose. Jinns have significantly lower intelligence than humans but are physically stronger.[citation needed] They are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clear to them. However, non-Muslim jinn often harass and even possess humans (Muslim jinn are forbidden from doing so)[citation needed], for various reasons, such as infatuation (with a girl), revenge, or because of a deal made with a practitioner of black magic. Jinns have the power to travel large distances extremely quickly and live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and the air, in their own communities. Like humans, jinns will also be judged on The Day of Judgment and will be sent to Heaven or Hell according to their deeds.[10] Since humans usually cannot see them and humans do not appear clear to them, the human "world" and that of the jinn is considered separate, and only practitioners of "black magic" contact them deliberately. Ibn Taymiyyah's Essay on the Jinn describes Jinn in detail.[11]

Every person is assigned a special jinn to them, also called a qareen, the jinns that whisper into your soul and tell you to give into your evil desires. The Prophet Muhammad's jinn turned into a Muslim jinn, on the recitation of the Qur'an, as the jinn found it most beautiful.[12][13][14] However, the notion of a qareen is not universally accepted amongst all Muslims.[15]
I would say the above has a pretty good chance of being a shadow person...

But if not then, Spiritalk, what are Shadow people...?
Where do they come from, and why do they appear...?
I will remind all serious investigators and mediums to reach higher than the astral plane.  It is just not the most elevated of experiences.
What is this realm or experience you speak of above the Astral planes...?
(From your line of text, you make out I am not being serious... and make out I am an Amature of sorts... or that's one way of reading your post).

Here is some information on Wiki about Shadow people:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

LoS

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”