Shadow People

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:22 am

hi Los,
your information is quite good.have you ever seen the shadow people? what actually their character is? how they look? I have read the link also which you have given,still i want to know your personal experience with any such being?
NAAANEE

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 am

NAAANEE,

See this video I made on them:-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdNH4X2nz0

I placed my whole experience upon one of the previous pages, but in the above video I have a few drawings I have done of them.

LoS

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 am

i have watched your video.the pictures which you have shown to me is resembling some pictures in indian temples.I will try those photos & i will send you as early as possible.the symbol is just like the lion head with mouth opening,hands up holding the temple structure.
NAAANEE

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 am

I just viewed your video and never have I seen or felt anything close to that.  It doesn't feel positive or full of light like most of what I see.  It feels chaotic to me, uncomfortable.  I agree with spirit....I would much rather spend my time focusing on the higher realms.  Is it curiosity that makes you keep in contact with them?  I remember years ago having contact with 3 beings that wouldn't let me move....could possibly  be what someone commented on  as a being with twins.  They made me so uncomfortable that I surrounded myself with white light constantly for days afterwards and asked my guide to prevent them from coming to me again.  They tried a few times after this experience, but I could feel them coming and again asked my guide not to let them through.  I forgot about them until i read this thread....and am surrounding myself with white light as we speak....I did NOT like the way their energy felt and don't want to repeat that experience.

Maybe these beings feel good to you?  I am not judging, just curious....

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

firetopaz,

I will take information from every and any source, I never hold it as truth, I look upon it, research it and find my own way.

In the last two years, I have tried to take everything I would have normally passed of as nothing/dream/vision etc and started to listen... I feel more awake, and I feel a pull towards information, I find I am researching one thing that leads to another, that leads to another... and all pulls lead me to the Occult of the ancient world... It's very odd.

I don't see the information as evil or good, I sometimes feel unconfitable also, curiosity has always been a driving factor, searching for my own way from my findings is always a constant.

Shadow people in my experience work from your emotions, if you are scared of them, they will become afraid of you... If you want to act towards them like forcing them out of your home they will will move forcefully against you... They are odd creatures, and I don't feel I am in contact with them... I think these creatures maybe what some call pretenders or the Djinn, parasetic creatures of the astral realm.

My guide destroyed two of these creatures right infront of me... I wouldn't say my guide is of the same clay.

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:50 pm

I tend to think of things as positive or negative...instead of good or bad....I have felt REALLY guilty about something I did and talked to my guide about it...only to have him tell me that in the Big scheme of things, it wasn't that big of a deal.  Let's be honest...if you put your hand in fire and it hurts..you don't do it again, right?  I feel more than  I see...or I feel stronger than I see...if this makes sense...and I don't like when something feels chaotic or uncomfortable....

What this means to me is that road is not for me....I am not meant to be there.....that doesn't mean that it is wrong for another...which is why I ask you questions..I still like to know what the other road is like....

I do think that you are tapping in to ancient religions   Aztec comes to mind...I am not yet sure yet....Even when I try to read you It feels chaotic to me...you have SO much going on around you...I feel a strength....and so many other beings swarming around....like they won't let me through..maybe you don't like to be read....in which case I appologize

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm

firetopaz,

I have had some VERY odd things happen when I have been to mediums/spiritualists...

I went to have my palm read only to be told my life line ended when I was in my early teens, I wont have any children and I wont amount to anything.

A friend of mine who is a white witch took me to a friends house who also reads palms and Aura's (for a 2nd opinion) and as soon as she set eyes on me she asked I leave her house... My friend who is a white witch was told never to make contact with her friend again for aking me there, and I have no idea why...?

I went to a fair of sorts (Billing Aquadrome) they had a spiritualist there who also read my palm and future, she also said my life line ended, in my early teens, but then continues but in a way that will asend to greatness around the age of 33 (2012) at that point however she was unable to tell me how I will asend to greatness, she didn't feel it would be through work or family, she was unclear, I paid her £10 for her to use her crystal ball to look further... Funny thing is she said something like you just did... "when I try to read you It feels chaotic"... She said "I see Chaos, clouds and many different persona's trying to help you, your future isn't yours your not walking it alone"... She demanded to see the face of those around me, she told me she saw legions of faces a splurge, she had never seen anything like it, like one face with other faces smudged into it, like a blurr.

I am not sure my future is writen... I feel I am being pulled to information, a tool of sorts.

From the point I drowned it seems I have been a magnet to these beings/creatures/Angels/Daemons & dreams... I wish I had more answers... I think they will come in time.  You wont offend me, any of you really... you need not appologize, I am here for answers, opinions and to help you guys if I can in any way whilst searching... I have no reservations or anything I wish to hide,

Something I would like for you to ask your guide is = who and what my guide is, and what it looks like, the true form... I would like to see if your information matches anything I have seen or felt from my own guide.

(You could send me a personal message to save moderation or this topic from going on a tangent).

Shadow People is the topic... I don't want to turn this topic into my experiences. (Back on topic)

There is a Girl on YouTube who has a channel especially for Shadow people, here is her channel:- http://www.youtube.com/user/heidihollis (She has some great accounts, and some really well put together information).

Some good videos on Shadow people, this guy has a Ouija board behind him, I have also used one of these boards and found one of these shadow people went by the name of Queshd:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr3Xw1J0Z8k (within the video are actual photo's and video footage of shadow people).

This video gives an alternative to shadow people, and I enjoyed his alternative, his voice is VERY slow and easy to lose interest, but please stick with it's well worth watching:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPH5sgtuQ2o

Shadow people I feel are very real... I don't tell my partner any of my experiences, some of my dreams and creations she has seen... But I do keep a fair amount to my self... The other month she felt she was being watched while in the bathroom, she aimed her camera phone down the hallway and took a photo, she captured a shadow person standing with its arms out (not in the same position as her as she had one arm raised with the phone in it, so it wasn't her shadow) she was alone in the house... She tried to Blue tooth it to me, but deleted it by mistake in trying... So gutted, I would have loved to have shared it with you.

Does any one else have any information on them, photo's or video ?

LoS

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Your NDE (drowning) may have something to do with the prediction of the shortened life span.  I actually saw a decade when my own daughter would cease to live.  She went through a NDE and decided to stay.  Perhaps psychics don't have the answer when there is a choice?  

I do not go on tantrums as such.  But it is a mediumship line and when we are discussing mediumship it is fine.

BTW ouija boards have been found to be suspect for the most part.  Physical phenomena as outlined by the history of Spiritualism shows the use of earth bound 'stuck' spirit as the ones that were communicating.  Surely we can all rise higher than that?  And the psychics that choose to do predictions have a 50/50 change of being right.  Why not just create your own best good?

That is actually not what a psychic reading is all about.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Obviously your guide is trying to tell you something LOS - why not listen?  He has destroyed what you KEEP drawing around you with your journeys into the lower uneducated realms.  At some point when you don't listen, he/she/it will assume you don't want to work with them.  Then you will truly be on your own.  Consider yourself lucky you have the guidance now available.

While I focus on and encourage the nice side of Spiritualism, there is definitely the other side involved in our lives.  After fooling around and being inundated with spirit entities an individual is unable to handle, is when the experienced Spiritualist is capable of stepping in.  That is why they educate and concern themselves with the information received.  One less problem to fix.
God bless, J

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:32 am

Ouija boards scare the ______ out of me.  I'm sorry, but I have learned to trust my instincts and just the thought of them makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  I like to know what things are, but like Spirittalk says, lots of spiritualists much more knowledgeable than me warn against them...it is not a lesson I want to learn first hand.  There is enough ugliness in this world...I don't want to experience it on a spiritual plane.  While I feel it is helpful to know what they are and what they are capable of.....I don't want to feel them....I try to keep my mind focused on doing good and seeing the beauty in the world..and reaching the highest spiritual level I can...I do "feel" that these shadow beings aren't healthy physically, mentally, or spiritually.

I have heard of instances of people knowingly or unknowingly inviting these entities into their lives...and all had overwhelming catastrophic results.  Be careful where you tread...they can be VERY tricky and hard to get rid of.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 am

dear firetopaz,
general opine is that the white light is for good spirits.I am surprised of uneasiness with white light people.Could you please tell me how you actually felt their presence.
NAAANEE

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:28 am

Dear Los,
Is their wars also between these shadow people?What made your guide to destroy those beings?if they die means then what will happen to their bodies? where it will go?
is there burial grounds for this shadow beings like our humans?to which realm will they go when they die?
NAAANEE

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 am

NAAANEE wrote:dear firetopaz,
general opine is that the white light is for good spirits.I am surprised of uneasiness with white light people.Could you please tell me how you actually felt their presence.
I am not sure to what you were referring...?

I am guessing it was about the dudes who didn't let me move?  I was working with a spiritual "teacher" and just learning how to open up to the spiritual plane...I had no idea what I was doing...and didn't properly ground myself a lot...I was so excited about learning and trying to go a little too fast?  I'm sure it was a combination of things...anyway...I was laying down with my son.....Just read him a story...he fell asleep...and I was tired and very comfortable and trying to get the energy to move into my own bed...letting my mind wander..enjoying the warmth and smell of my baby boy..and then I felt someone in the room...  My first thought was I needed to protect my child..It felt malevolent...and I tried to move and couldn't.  A strong vision of three men was in my head...it was like I could see them coming towards me, then standing there over us...I tried to shout at them to leave..Could not...it was like they were blocked mentally from me.....So then I started with the white light...surrounding myself and my child....and prayed hard.  They were gone in seconds...but in case you couldn't tell from the detail I remembered about the incident...oh yeah they were older....it shook me up good.  I ran to my advisor and told her about the incident...and she recommended that I ask my guide to rid me of these spirits.  I know in my head it wasn't long, but like in an accident it was in like slow motion and seemed a lot longer than it was.

My advisor told me at the time that it was common for these things to happen when you first open yourself to the spiritual realm.  While I always "knew" things, and felt things...I would see-saw from accepting it to believing I was crazy, to trying to run away from it.  I was having a lot of things  of the psychic nature happen to me.  I remember the moment..I was talking to myself?...Praying at the same time...I decided that if I wasn't crazy I needed to find someone to help me with it.

A few days later I went for a walk to  get coffee...and noticed a small shop on the block.  It was a new age store with all this cool stuff in the window.  I decided to go in and bought something. to make me feel better..active shopoholic in those days.  When I went to pay I realized the owner of the store had been watching me for a long time...so I really! looked at her.  She simply said "you are psychic"  Part of me wanted to run..part of me wanted to cry and it took me a few minutes to answer.

I asked her how she knew and she told me her guide told her I would be coming...she had been waiting.  

Anyway...you asked a simple question and  I way over answered...got lost on memory lane.  I hope you don't mind. :smt076

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 am

that is really great to know about your experiences.I think the white light is protecting you from those unknown beings trying to harm your child.That is really amazing for the shop owner to know about your coming to her shop.for me i have dreams coming true & guessings coming true but i do not remember of having experiences of your sort.But whenever a person dies i feel that person's soul moving there & sometimes i talk to them also.but i feel it may be my imagination.i couldn't able to tell whether it is reality or just an imagination.
NAAANEE

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 am

that's usually the way most know they are gifted.  I took the time to read the material spirittalk posted in her class forum?...I am not sure what it was called but...anyway there is a lot of great stuff there...everything takes time and practice if you want to do it right!!..most of us spend years and continue to meditate, practice and learn.  If I stop reading I get rusty and need to practice  and work to get back to where I want to be.

It takes time..don't be afraid to try...see what you feel...try on people you trust and  if you make mistakes...which we all do...don't give up ..but learn.  If you get too much negative feedback you will get all nerved up and lose faith in yourself!!  So be sure it is someone who understands you are learning and wants to help.

From the posts I read on this site It seems most people have an open mind and would be happy to let you give it a shot.

Try one picture reading...just one and see what you feel...Most are good with feedback...if you are too worried...write down what you feel and see how close you are to what someone says.

I was about your age when I decided to really develop my abilities...like you, I could feel when people were going to pass...I would see myself in a situation...think my mind was wandering...only to have myself in the situation later...I would just "know"  things about people..etc.  

With your spirit guide:  talk to him/her through out the day as if they were going to answer...eventually you will "know" they are, and have been for a long time

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”