Mediums

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

believer

Mediums

Post by believer » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:50 am

This is a question for the Mediums of this board.  Do you see the dead or spirits all the time or only with meditation.  Can you be walking in a Mall and see them following along?

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:30 pm

They can be seen anywhere :)

But by  training, YOU can decide when to see/hear/feel them or not.

Regular Meditation is part of that training.

That's not an option to decide to let your vision "open" all the time, for your sake of happiness and peace of mind :)

It's better to open it when you need it and close it when you don't.Believe me there are certain things that you don't want to see all the time...
Attachments
invisible helpers.jpg
invisible helpers.jpg (41.59 KiB) Viewed 9079 times
Stay Healthy,Holy,Humble and Hungry! :)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:04 am

I agree with Khem in that for the most part it is better to be able to turn it off and on.... Although I personally and i know a few friends, find that it is painful to turn aspects of myself off... Such as seeing dead people... I just live with what I am able to see that others aren't... so I think that it really depends on the person...

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:26 am

i see the dead. Take responsibility for what you have i can teach if you are willing to hear post further and these will get longer.

You have untill jan 4th

believer

Seeing the dead

Post by believer » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:51 pm

I am a curious person by nature and I live near a cemetary and look at it every day and wonder to myself why people are putting solar lights next to the grave sites and decorating small Christmas trees as if the spirit never leaves the grave site.  I have felt the presence of someone or somthing and have heard a child sound calling for "Mommy" when no other kids were present.  I think that I would like to be able to see them, but at the same time, my fear keeps me from going there.  Thanks for all the responses.

Believer  :smt002

evangeline

Post by evangeline » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 am

DragonKnight wrote:i see the dead. Take responsibility for what you have i can teach if you are willing to hear post further and these will get longer.

You have untill jan 4th

I would like to hear more.......

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Dragon knight did you really see it?i am interested in seeing it.can you please teach me.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Obviously it was a game for DragonKnight.  He did not respond.

There are no shortcuts to our own development.  There is only our own talents and practice, practice, practice.

ameliagirl

Post by ameliagirl » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 am

I don't see spirits as in they are physically in front of me like someone with a body, I get images, I can feel myself opening up, and I get images in my head.  It happens at weird times, I can't really control it yet, but I am working on it.  I can at least open myself up when I want to it's just being able to block is what I have a problem with.  I meditate a lot.  Every single night before I go to bed, and pray.  Sometimes, when I'm a sleep, I feel a presence that wakes me up.  Sometimes when I feel something I get scared because of what I see, and I tell the entity to go away. I think that this is the part of this gift that I don't like.  I wish that I could just help people, and not see the scary things.  Meditation has really helped me in gaining more control, and I'm learning every day.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Good for you, amelia.  I would make a suggestion - do not meditate while in bed before going to sleep.  You could very easily fall into sleep and be wide open during the night when your consciousness has no control.
God bless, J

ameliagirl

Post by ameliagirl » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:10 am

oh okay thank you spirittalk.  That might explain why I have extremely weird dreams, and I seem like I am traveling a lot.  I will start meditating at an earlier time.  :)
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Champagne

Post by Champagne » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Well you shouldnt see spirits all the time because spirits are good and will not be a problem. The problem is anything can come from the medium from their own deep inset fears. To channel spirits you have to be in very control of your mind and not prone to jumping at shadows etc. A medium must have a very very logical mind and a positive one, then there will be no problems at all. You can talk to spirits and sometimes they will come to you but they no when its not right for you, you only have to say. They are the same as nice people. Nice people will give you respect if you want it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Excellent advice Champagne.  When a newcomer starts they are startled by any and all spirit connection.  Making it by your own choice as you outlined will aid in the whole process.  We have to take charge for ourselves.
God bless, J

MystivFaerie

Seeing Spirits

Post by MystivFaerie » Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm

With me it depends a lot on my frame of mind and if i want to open myself up to them or not- usually only the ones i am familiar with as in my house or people I know. Other entities will show up as shadows or a quick flit in my side vision usually.
Lin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Focusing on only your own spirit guide will help you to 'organize' it a bit better.  You want them to come in light and love - that is through your own spirit guide.  Opening to any and all spirit entities is a sure recipe for disaster in the long run.  

Consider...we are not compatible with every person we meet - some we feel an instant rapore while with others we are totally repelled (and anything in between).  If we open to spirit with all random energies, we are not deciding who can come and when.  Taking charge is the secret to successful mediumship.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”