Moon Stone

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sally moorby

i do

Post by sally moorby » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:43 pm

i have done some work with some really interesting ladys at a lil shop called crystal colours in coffs harbour nsw, the owner tould me to try it, i was amazzed when i found out from the crystal where it came from i had only just started meditating when i tryed it so u can imajine how suprised i was. i evan done a wand making class at the same shop with this really interesting man we chose some crystals and then set them into some driftwood and sat with them to progrem what we wanted them to be used for i programed mine to be a healing wand,, it was so powerful ppl were amazzed just to hould it, its a real shame when i left my husbend he dystoyed all of my spirtual work belongings including my wand, but i am starting to get my collection back and plan on making another wand real soon,,its all just stuff really we have the power in us if u think of it that way...
hi i am a 29 yr old single mum,new age girl interested in anything to do with spirital work and interested in chating with like mined guys and gals.....

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 pm

Sounds wonderful Sally, sorry to hear about your ex though, but I am sure you will have an even more powerful collection soon :)

I must admit I don't program any of my crystals, I prefer to find the right one to do the right task. But perhaps you mean dedicating them? Some people dedicate or vow that the crystals will only be used for the highest good.

I like making wands too, I like to use Ash as well as driftwood and silver.

MoonGoddess

Moon Stone

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 am

Must keep those two stones in mind for June this year, thanks...Moon Stone and Malachite...lol
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:55 am

I have just read through all of these posts and wanted to share my experience of moonstone with you all.

A year ago, we opened a "new age" shop in the town where we live.  We had a visit from a rep who travels to India and buys all types of artifacts direct from source, including jewellery.  I was drawn to a moonstone pendant - it is a huge piece of moonstone, set in silver (the back of the stone is still exposed).

I really wasn't surprised by the attraction as I am a Cancerian but the power that comes off the stone has been amazing and VERY evident every month.  I have not experienced the pains that I have had for years, my levels of intuition were always very strong but now have gone through the roof and it has helped me through the grieving process since my husband died in February of this year.

I wear the pendant every day and, on the couple of occasions that I have forgotten it, have noticed the difference when it is not with me.

Brightest Blessings to you all.

Sarah

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss xxxx, but what a lovely story about your moonstone :) it is so important how a stone is set, and yours sounds just perfect :)
set in silver (the back of the stone is still exposed).

avaiyak

Yes~

Post by avaiyak » Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 pm

The moonstone is good for balancing and softening your moods also!  It is a good stone for Cancer type people!
Vera Jean Cooper

starmaster

Moonstone

Post by starmaster » Sat May 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Soothes & balances the emotions; helps eliminate fear
     of "feeling"; encourages inner growth & strength; aids peace
     & harmony & psychic abilities; aligns vertebrae; digestive
     aid.

Lunar, female energy.  Emotional, intuitive. Rhythms, cycles, destiny.

Introspection, reflection, beginnings, insight, tenderness, harmony, peace, travel, intuition,psychism, protection (esp during pregnancy, childbirth, travel at sea), substitute for pearl in crystal healing. Healing lore: Pituitary gland, digestive system, obesity, water retantion, hormonal problems, menstrual problems.

d_vampyra

pregnant mothers stik together!

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:48 am

Moonstone is a great stone for pregnancy but also not so great!

I am also very drawn to it myself at the moment, the peach especially!

moonstone a variety of feldspar similar to selenite and also labradorite.

resonates best with the signs of cancer libra gemini.

Moonstone is very soothing and aids in freeing us from emotional blockages, helps bring out the more tenderside of people also, great for preparing for motherhood!

It also stimulates the intuition, sensibility, mental clarity, introspection and artistic capacities.

Aids greatly for those who wish to balance out their yang as it is a major yin energy stone.

I do not reccomend wearing this stone during full moons while pregnant, being a conduit stone for moon energies this can sometimes be a time when the stone is too demanding on us.

I hope that that has helped you!!

and

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!!!!

and just because you are attracted to moonstone does not have any bearing on the sex of the child, it may but usually is an aid for the woman.
d_vampyra

sabbath siren

re: cleansing/recharging a moonstone pendant.

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:08 am

This is my first post under this forum sub-heading so, firstly, hi!
I have a moonstone ring that I have worn on a chain around my neck for years.  When I say that it's a ring, I don't mean that it's a stone set onto a metal band.  It's just a smooth, ring-shaped stone, about 1cm wide and and 0.5cm thick, big enough to fit on my middle finger.  
In the past, moonstone has felt like a staple to me- a necessary item.  A mojo requirement.  This particular stone has been on my chain for ages and I rarely, if ever, take it off.  Not even to shower.  I found it in a bowl full of similar things at a small, unfancy shop. It wasn't expensive.  It isn't a fine quality stone.  I intend to keep wearing it and was wondering about the best way to cleanse/recharge it, please?

There is some great information posted here and, I've enjoyed reading it. Thanks for having me.

Love to you
Peta

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am

jst allow that stone to drain run some water over it to refesh it clan water prefferibly. then just allow it to feel a sence of rest and tranquil clearing

Return to “Gemology”