This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 am

Namaskaar Veena ji,
welcome to this learning forum, we have registered you for the course. It is going at a lazy phase right now so you have ample time to catch up. Wish you the best.
RishiRahul and vivek.
veena2000 wrote:Iam a beginner in astrology. I have taken some classes earlier but I would really like to learn more and i would be grateful if i can be added to the learners list.

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Vivek Ji,
  Thank you very much for registering me into the course. Also, how is this course scheduled. Is it online course or do i have to log into some messnger kind of thing and how many days a week?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Veena

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Namaskaar Veena ji,
There is no schedule and no teaching via any messenger. The lessons are there in this forum and you have to read and understand them one by one, serial wise. Some lessons have some questions from our side and the learner is supposed to answer them. There is no compulsion of any kind. It is a free course and this means you are free to leave it any time. No time limitations and no Gurus. All learners only just that, some advanced a bit and few very new. The lessons are slow to come and we hope to share our learning (an on going process) for a long time to come.
RishiRahul and vivek.
veena2000 wrote:Vivek Ji,
  Thank you very much for registering me into the course. Also, how is this course scheduled. Is it online course or do i have to log into some messnger kind of thing and how many days a week?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

pksnrl

Post by pksnrl » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Respected Guruji,

I have been ardent follower of Vedic Astrology. Never studied in a structured manner and always get lost in the complexities. With your blessings, I would like to get enrolled in the course.

With Warm Regards.

Pankaj
Pankaj Saikia

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Namaskaar pankaj ji,
Your name has been added to the learners list. You may start participating in this forum.
RishiRahul and vivek.
pksnrl wrote:Respected Guruji,

I have been ardent follower of Vedic Astrology. Never studied in a structured manner and always get lost in the complexities. With your blessings, I would like to get enrolled in the course.

With Warm Regards.

Pankaj

chandra shekar

Jyotish Classes

Post by chandra shekar » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:30 am

I would like to enroll in this course . please let me in . Thanks

vivekvshetty

Re: Jyotish Classes

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 am

Namaskaar Chandra shekar ji,
we have added your name to the students list. Happy learning.
RishiRahul and vivek.
chandra shekar wrote:I would like to enroll in this course . please let me in . Thanks

tulanandi

Enrolment

Post by tulanandi » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 am

Kindly enrol me for this course.

vivekvshetty

Re: Enrolment

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Namaskaar Tulanandi ji,
Your request for admission to the course is under consideration and we will inform you of the approval or otherwise, soon. Till you are approved and your name added to the students list, you are not allowed to post here and because of this rule we will have to delete all your replies to the lessons.
Hope you understand.
RishiRahul and vivek.
tulanandi wrote:Kindly enrol me for this course.

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 am

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Tulanandi ji,
Your request for admission to the course is under consideration and we will inform you of the approval or otherwise, soon. Till you are approved and your name added to the students list, you are not allowed to post here and because of this rule we will have to delete all your replies to the lessons.
Hope you understand.
RishiRahul and vivek.
Sure. Only request you not to delete my messages. Hope you undersatnd that they do take some time and thought in noting down.

Pls choose to ignore but not delete.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 am

Namaskaar Tulanandi ji,
We are happy to have you in this course. Happy learning and your name is added to the learners list.
Rishirahul and vivek.
tulanandi wrote:
vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Tulanandi ji,
Hope you understand.
RishiRahul and vivek.
Sure. Only request you not to delete my messages. Hope you undersatnd that they do take some time and thought in noting down.

Pls choose to ignore but not delete.

jm134

Post by jm134 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 am

would appreciate it if i could be added to the course...i am still a beginner at vedic astrology

Thank you

jm134

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 am

Namaskaar jm134,
your name has been included in the learners list. You may start participating in this course.
Queries and suggestions always welcome.

RishiRahul and vivek.
jm134 wrote:would appreciate it if i could be added to the course...i am still a beginner at vedic astrology

Thank you

jm134

kandhan.t

Post by kandhan.t » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 am

Vivek ji, is this where I enroll? If so, please add me too.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

Namaskaar Kandhan ji,
Your name has been added to the list of learners. You may start posting here. Before that please go through all the topics and lessons. For suggestions, there is a separate thread.
Wishing you the best.
RishiRahul and vivek.
kandhan.t wrote:Vivek ji, is this where I enroll? If so, please add me too.

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”