Free Stuff...

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Free Stuff...

Post by sunmystic » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

I was told that Mystic Board gives away "free stuff", if a registered member makes a certain amount of posts. And that this program is to incourage activity and bring in new menbers :) Yea!

The problem I am also told, is that folks "spam" just to get "free stuff".

What if a new member's "free stuff" had to be signed off for by the new members favorite (or any) moderator before they recieved that "free stuff"? That way a new member (if they are interested in free stuff) will have to get to know our "loving and caring" management team :) and maybe stay after they get the "free stuff" :) , because Mystic Board is a fun place to hang out.

Love,

sunmystic

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I like the idea of having moderators 'approve' the codes for the number of posts. Not many people that sign up stay around for very long.

It probably wouldn't hurt to limit the number of posts they can make in the "I Need A Hug" forum either, for the ones only posting for the free software codes. If you ask me, those posts shouldn't even count towards the amount needed.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 am

hello,
We encourage people to post for readings. But we do also screen those posts and hi hello posts, game posts, hug posts are not included :)

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 am

Thank you, Swetha. I'm happy to hear that.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”