how to recognise a true friend?

'Friends are forever!” Mystic Friends is a unique friendship portal that would enlighten us with the ideals and notions of true and spiritual friendship and the value of friends in our life.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

I completely agree...   Here is the link as well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_paralysis

rahul121212

mystic friend

Post by rahul121212 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 am

In friendship it is natural that we believe in one another otherwise the word friend will remain vouge

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 am

:smt012  hmm :smt011  

paralyzed :smt009
I'm weird

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 am

a true friend is he or she who stands by your side and supports with just about everything whenever you are in trouble as well as whenever you are happy. friends who really care about each other's well-being are the never forget or leave their friends for anything are called true friends.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

srimathi29

MYSTIC FRIEND

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Time makes you forget some friends but there are some friends,who make us to forget the time.

prasanna

Re: MYSTIC FRIEND

Post by prasanna » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

srimathi29 wrote:Time makes you forget some friends but there are some friends,who make us to forget the time.

Dear Friend,

So true. I fully agree with U . Then  He or she must be our soul mate, more than a friend.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am

it may sound pretty weird, but i find it this way. is it necessary to categorize friends? - true friend, just a friend, casual friend, close friend, special friend more than a friend, soul mate, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. as if they are to be showcased categorically.

each person is an individual. relationships depend on the type and ways of interactions. no one relation is same as or of the same type as others. if you cal one a friend, others are not. since naming relationships is a necessity if you want to conform to the social norms, 'friend' is fine. why do we always need to add adjectives, prefixes and suffixes to it? it sounds disgusting.
I'm weird

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:16 am

A soul mate is a person, with whom we find soulful Love and the love over him or her cant be measured . The very thinking of the person  brings immense pleasure in U . That attachment or love or relationship , friendship  or what ever   way U call it be,  U feel , it is  coming  from so many previous births. That kind of soulful love occurs to U at one stage of live very rarely with some unique individual, which is beyond the love of spouse or child .  Really I am blessed to find such a soul mate. Iam daily thanking God for giving me that unique  Individual . I feel this bondage should never break in this birth itself and it should continue If I get rebirths too . Really he is my Mystic friend , whom I met through this Mystic board only .

Lots of Love,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

mirkwoodelf

Post by mirkwoodelf » Tue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

there are friends around us all the time. its only the deepness of the friendship, the bond, the secrets that you're willing to share and the reliance of that person.

we probably categorised A as a best buddy. B into good friend. C into friend. etc..

dharmankarma

Post by dharmankarma » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Nice thread

homan34

Post by homan34 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 am

misty sur wrote:a true friend is he or she who stands by your side and supports with just about everything whenever you are in trouble as well as whenever you are happy. friends who really care about each other's well-being are the never forget or leave their friends for anything are called true friends.
Hi misty sur,

I totally agree with you. Friends care, friends share, friends are needed everywhere.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 am

we all have lots of friends in our life but among those very few are true friends,everyone has there own criteria to choose friends.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 am

we all have lots of friends in our life but among those very few are true friends,everyone has there own criteria to choose friends.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 am

Pay attention to how your friend reacts when something good happens to you. Be wary of attempts to copy everything you do. This is a sign of envy. A true friend supports your successes and encourages you to reach beyond what you think you can do.

Count the number of fights you have in a month. An occasional disagreement is a healthy part of friendship. Weekly fights over minor incidents, however, may indicate that someone can never be your true friend.

Read more: How to Recognize a True Friend |

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 am

Take note of the kind of language your friend uses when you fight. Four-letter words may be part of today's culture, but you don't have to listen to language like that. Test whether someone is your true friend by noting any offensive language directed at you.

Pay special attention to what others tell you about your friend's behavior when you're not around. True friends don't make snide comments behind your back. A person should tell you directly if they don't like something you did or said. Good friends aren't afraid to be honest.

Leave any friend who drives you to tears or demonstrates violent anger. True friends are supposed to offer you support no matter what rough patches you're going through. Arguments and disagreements are natural; emotional abuse isn't.

Read more: How to Recognize a True Friend |

Return to “Mystic Friend”