please read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shellyb

please read my palm

Post by shellyb » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 am

I'm very lost and am a little disillusioned with my career and where its headed currently. I'm 31 years old and a woman. I've worked very, very hard for everything in my life so far and have faced many, many, setbacks and have had to struggle for very little in return. I'm trying to stay positive and look ahead and am wondering if the lines on my palm offer any insight on my life and direction. I've attached pics of both left and right hand and am right handed.
Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0410.JPG
left hand
IMG_0410.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 7317 times
IMG_0420.JPG
right hand
IMG_0420.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 7317 times
shelly

analyst5

2nd pic did not come through

Post by analyst5 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi Shellyb

Please post the picture of your palms again, as the second picture did not come through.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: please read my palm

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 pm

shellyb wrote:I'm very lost and am a little disillusioned with my career and where its headed currently. I'm 31 years old and a woman. I've worked very, very hard for everything in my life so far and have faced many, many, setbacks and have had to struggle for very little in return. I'm trying to stay positive and look ahead and am wondering if the lines on my palm offer any insight on my life and direction. I've attached pics of both left and right hand and am right handed.
Thanks!

Hi,

You are very feminine and soft natured, probably lacking in physical energy too. But you are egocentric and take pride in yourself. Socially friendly, impatient by nature.

Age 28.5 to 29 could have given a romantic relation or marriage.

Regarding career from age 32 (2011) gives you a busy vocation. May to Sept 2011.

From 36 to 37 (2015) you will be just fine and at the best scenario destined.

Do give feedbacks when the time arrives.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 am

I do see a relationship that has brought u lots of stress. and I see this by the line from mount of moon joining your fate line and cutting it.
And your life line is forked at the end.. this could mean a few things. I myself have this fork and am still trying to figure out exactly what it means.

but so far i've speculated it could mean that you've got an itchy foot, you don't like to be where you are, and when you go somewhere else you don't like to be there either- it's sort of like that saying "The grass seems greener on the other side"

another,( and this is strictly my opinion) could mean you're energies will be split  in a positive way. you will lead a working life and at the same time you will also lead a parenting life. I'd consider it a form of balance as if you've learned to rid yourself of unnecessary stress, again this is my opinion.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 am

Dear Shellyb,

Your palm images are blurred. Anyway due to your mercury finger being short you have this difficulty of working too hard to achieve what others with a long mercury finger can get with just a little effort. Your head line is slightly disturbed and you cannot take in much stress. Also your concentration must be affected. Remember you are not because of your lines and palm but they are because of your thought process. Make the best of what you have and never compare yourself with others. A Cat cannot imagine to be like a Dog and a Dog cannot expect to be like a Tiger. If you want to compare yourself then look to those downtrodden people and you will feel happy that you are so well off. If you need inspiration only then look to successful people and try to learn from them.

Meditation and Yogasans will help a lot.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

hi shelly , sorry for late reply, i wish to help you really , but currently what i can say is that you need to use very good quality of perfume to change your luck and please wear some shiny , blue colored cloths
no one is better than me- i value being myself

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

RishiRahul wrote:
shellyb wrote:I'm very lost and am a little disillusioned with my career and where its headed currently. I'm 31 years old and a woman. I've worked very, very hard for everything in my life so far and have faced many, many, setbacks and have had to struggle for very little in return. I'm trying to stay positive and look ahead and am wondering if the lines on my palm offer any insight on my life and direction. I've attached pics of both left and right hand and am right handed.
Thanks!

Hi,

You are very feminine and soft natured, probably lacking in physical energy too. But you are egocentric and take pride in yourself. Socially friendly, impatient by nature.

Regarding career from age 32 (2011) gives you a busy vocation. May to Sept 2011.

RishiRahul
Rishiji

As a curiosity I wish to know , what does that mole on left hand thumb near to venus mount indicate?

If the question of mine is against the rules of the forum kinldy excuse me and donot reply to this query

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 am

govardhanvt wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Thanks!

Hi,

RishiRahul
Rishiji

As a curiosity I wish to know , what does that mole on left hand thumb near to venus mount indicate?

If the question of mine is against the rules of the forum kinldy excuse me and donot reply to this query

Hi Govardhantji,

A very interesting query from your side! I hope you are good.

Again, why should this be against the rules at all. Whatever gave you this opinion.  And even if something is wrong, you are a valuable member of this board and an esteemed astrology reader!

Since I majorly follow Western palmistry and less Indian/Eastern due to lack of literature in Indian, I do not have much idea on moles.

Another thing, sometimes moles also form with age, which we need to differentiate.

But whenever I find moles in Venus I try to check out for disturbance to Venus in the chart.

Spots on Venus mount generally shows disturbance to love life or very unconventional marriage, not easily accepted by society is my experience.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

shellyb

feedback for Rishi Rahul

Post by shellyb » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 am

Your reading was very accurate so far. I did get married at 29 and at 32 I have a job that is very physically demanding. I do need a clarification on the timing you gave me- do the months indicated give the length of time for which I'll have the jobs or the time frame for when the changes will occur.
shelly

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Thanks!

Hi,

RishiRahul
shellyb wrote:Your reading was very accurate so far. I did get married at 29 and at 32 I have a job that is very physically demanding. I do need a clarification on the timing you gave me- do the months indicated give the length of time for which I'll have the jobs or the time frame for when the changes will occur.

Hi,

Thank you for appreciating the timings.   The months mentioned here are the time frame when the changes would occur.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”