All about people born on 5th, 14th, or 23rd

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

izodiaque

All about people born on 5th, 14th, or 23rd

Post by izodiaque » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Number 5 is for planet Mercury. Mercury is the smallest planet of the solar system. Mercury is the son of Moon and Jupiter’s wife. In the lecture 4, I discussed how Moon ran away with Jupiter’s wife and….. There is enmity between numbers 2 and 5. It is often seen that number 2 and number 5 will not get along well in the long term. The reason being both are very moody and change minds very often. Mercury is the planet of mixed temperament and dual in nature. It is also known as an ever green planet. It is also known as ‘budh’ in Indian context, which means ready wit and intelligence.

The basic characteristics of people born on 5th, 14th and 23rd are as follows:

a) Intellectual: Number 5 people are intellectual and are fast thinkers. They will often have answers to questions within seconds. But because of their fast thinking nature, their minds often change as well.
b) Creative: Creativity is like in their blood. Because they can think fast, they come up with wonderful ideas within seconds.
c) Talkative: This is something which I have been observing over years. If there are 2 number 5 people sitting, they would end up fighting as none of them will be ready to keep quiet. They are talkative and at the same time are excellent talkers.
d) Adaptive: They are adaptive by nature. They can adapt to any kind of environment. But again depending upon the destiny number.
e) Egoistic: They are egoistic. I have often seen they make friends easily and get close to them soon as well. But later on they would want to dominate their friends, especially males. And they can break their friendship easily as well.
f) Youthful Nature and Optimistic: They have a youthful nature and most of the times are optimistic in life. But at times they get depressed as well.
g) Versatile: They are versatile by nature and cannot do one thing for long. They would often want variety in things. A perfect example would be Aamir Khan born on 14th. In his every movie he wants a new theme and his role is completely different unlike other actors.

Lucky Days: Wednesday, Friday
Lucky Colours: Green, Light shades of brown
Unlucky Colours: Dark colours including black
Lucky Dates: 5 and 9 series
Rules over: Brain, respiratory and nervous system
Professions Suited: Communication industry, teachers, booksellers, tourist guides, business

Number 5 Psychic (when positive)For people born on 5th, 14th or 23rd, please note that the effect increases if the month is May as it is also 5)

a) Quick wit and intelligence: Mercury is a fast moving planet and it gets retrograde very often as well. Due to which Mercury people can think fast but often they change their minds as well.
b) Number 5 people are fond of creativity
c) Number 5 when positive, gives excellent communication skills to its natives. They are often able to impress people with their ready wit and ability to present it well.
d) Jovial in nature
e) Quick and independent in decision making
f) Flexible and adaptive
g) Progressive and optimistic in nature

Number 5 (when negative)

a) Lack of judgement
b) Too talkative: I have been seeing this since years and this can be really irritating at times
c) Egoistic: They often would want to dominate their friends and people around them
d) Overdo things
e) Obstinate

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

Wow

makes sense.
I'm a 23 and some of the things written in here are true
All Is Well

markie808

Post by markie808 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey Saikikudh,

As a 23 you have one of the most auspicious numbers in numerology.  You will definitely be helped along the way in life, and may find yourself being extremely fortunate in many situations.  

This is a great post, good job izodiaque!
Create A Great Day!

Markie            www.freenumerologyreadings.net

samlogger

Post by samlogger » Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks for this information. I think this is the first time when I read that number 14 can work in the communication industry as this is where I really work!

Actually I do wonder how numerology can be so precise. Not always, of course, but mainly. However, I believe that lucky colours, days and dates strongly depend on the person's experience. I love number 9, though!

Thanks once again!

sanandan

Thanks izodiaque

Post by sanandan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 am

Can you please help me understanding whether its good to have birth number and destiny number same. Actually, my baby boy born on April 23 , 2013 . This, I believe, makes his birth and destiny number same. Ain't so????

Luking to have some input on same[/b]

jojo_31

Post by jojo_31 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 pm

My father was born on the 14th... I see some common characteristics, but not all apply to him.

practicalnumerology

Post by practicalnumerology » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:15 am

This is good stuff and interesting, but you must understand that one number by itself leads to very little understanding in a birth chart. Rather it is the dynamic relationship between the numbers and their position in the chart that holds the secret of what information and meaning to ascribe to a number. 5th, 14th, and 23rd all have different meanings depending on where they are located and what numbers they interact with. But this information is still a good overview for general purposes. I have two 5's in my chart in significant positions.
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

bablibinjola
Location: Bhrigu Darbar Jyotish (Kendra)Karyalaya F1, Dhaka Nagar, Sirsi Road-302021, Jaipur, Rajasthan,India

Post by bablibinjola » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:15 am

I am an astrologer and would appreciate izodiaque for given quality information. It is not only appropriate but written in proper manner. A reader even who is not an astrologer can understand it well.

Return to “Numerology”