Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tulanandi

Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

Post by tulanandi » Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 am

I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. My doctor has diagnosed me with a bicornuate uterus which has about 40-50% chances of abortion. However, if all goes well, my baby's full term due date will be 27th Dec.

Please let me know if my baby will survive.

Mine
DoB 18 May 1981
Time 11:05 am
Place Patna, Bihar, India

Husband
DoB 18 Nov 1981
Time 06:15 pm
Place Delhi, India

rajat19731

Re: Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

Post by rajat19731 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

tulanandi wrote:I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. My doctor has diagnosed me with a bicornuate uterus which has about 40-50% chances of abortion. However, if all goes well, my baby's full term due date will be 27th Dec.

Mine
DoB 18 May 1981

Husband
DoB 18 Nov 1981
Place Delhi, India
Dear Tulanandi,
Namaskar,
Sorry to say but chances are very very less. The problem in your chart is that you have Surya placed in 6th from A9 whereas in 8th from AS3. This indicates not only problems in conceiving but also that the soul doesn't want to enter in the womb. I will suggest you to chant "Santana Gopala Mantra", read Harivansha Purana and chant the mantra "Om namo bhagvate shrivarahaya" on regular basis. I am sure things will be better with this.
Rgds
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 13, 2011 5:56 am

tulanandi wrote:I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. My doctor has diagnosed me with a bicornuate uterus which has about 40-50% chances of abortion. However, if all goes well, my baby's full term due date will be 27th Dec.

Mine
DoB 18 May 1981

Husband
DoB 18 Nov 1981
Place Delhi, India

Hearty congrats on hearing the good news from U . I wish u safe pregnancy and delivery .

Kindly go thru the links   Iam posting here.

http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/200 ... check.html

http://miscarriage.about.com/od/problem ... rnuate.htm

Do not arrive into any negative thinking first . keep mind relax always.  . Some times our thinking  under pregnancy creates more hurdles in child's growth. I have not seen your chart . Iam advising U this because Iam a mother I know what is pregnancy and delivery .So I felt like replying u . .Do not fear about your uterus position,  kindly go thru regular  check ups and get confirmation or second opinion from doctors if u have any further doubts.  Medical science is now  very much advanced. At the same time ,  have faith on God first and do chant the Mantras now referred by our friend Rajat ji.  All the very best and may God bless You.  .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 13, 2011 6:55 am

prasanna wrote:

Mine
DoB 18 May 1981

Husband
DoB 18 Nov 1981
Place Delhi, India

Hearty congrats on hearing the good news from U . I wish u safe pregnancy and delivery .

Kindly go thru the links   Iam posting here.

http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/200 ... check.html

http://miscarriage.about.com/od/problem ... rnuate.htm

Do not arrive into any negative thinking first . keep mind relax always.  . Some times our thinking  under pregnancy creates more hurdles in child's growth. I have not seen your chart . Iam advising U this because Iam a mother I know what is pregnancy and delivery .So I felt like replying u . .Do not fear about your uterus position,  kindly go thru regular  check ups and get confirmation or second opinion from doctors if u have any further doubts.  Medical science is now  very much advanced. At the same time ,  have faith on God first and do chant th Mantras now referred by our friend Rajat ji.  All the very best and may God bless You.  .
Well said  Prasanna, You have hit the nail on the head. I appreciate your attitude in giving confidence for a person in distress. Keep it up and continue to do good service. May God bless you. By this post you not only proved you are an astrologer, but as good counselleor too

Sri Rajat ji observation too should be appreciated .If one getting prepared for the worst, if the worst comes, there is nothing to losse. If the best comes , it  can be taken with joy.

PS tulanandhi

I pray that ulitmate of ultimate almighty bless you all the good things in life.

Believe in ultimate of ultimate almight, nothing in the world can deter you and all that good will happen to you

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

I started bleeding profusely on the 13th of May itself....I found out today after a much harassing week that I have miscarried...We were told that it was not because of the shape of the uterus but these things just happen...

We had seen a steady heartbeat on the 12th of may...but something went wrong in 1 day....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi Tulanandi,

Sorry for the unfortunate incident.     If you wait for sometime I can offer you my predictions about it; and the future in regard to childbirth.

RishiRahul

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Tulanandi,

Sorry for the unfortunate incident.     If you wait for sometime I can offer you my predictions about it; and the future in regard to childbirth.

RishiRahul
Thank you...I do have the patience..Thankfully God has blessed me with a husband who keeps my nerves under control...

We were just married on the night of 6th March this year....If God had to bless us with a baby so soon, it should have been given the strength to carry on....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 am

rajat19731 wrote:
Dear Tulanandi,
Namaskar,
Sorry to say but chances are very very less. The problem in your chart is that you have Surya placed in 6th from A9 whereas in 8th from AS3. This indicates not only problems in conceiving but also that the soul doesn't want to enter in the womb. I will suggest you to chant "Santana Gopala Mantra", read Harivansha Purana and chant the mantra "Om namo bhagvate shrivarahaya" on regular basis. I am sure things will be better with this.
Rgds

Namashkaar Rajat19731 ji,

since you could foretell this sad incident.

Any leads to the next event?

RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am

Losing a baby is never easy :( But I am sure things will look up . Take care

SeekingHelp

Hi Tula

Post by SeekingHelp » Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I am so very sorry to learn about the unfortunate event. I am no astrologer or a soothe sayer. I am a woman who has been through what you went through and still have had no luck. I can understand what you may be feeling and going through right now. The only thing I can say is, if you feel like crying for hours and days, then please do so... This hole which has been put into us will heal very slowly. Crying is the only way you can let all your emotions out of the body... If you cry too much in the beginning it is okay... you will heal faster. Everyone has different ways of handling their pain, choose your way and go with it. Don't stop yourself from hurting if you are. Always remember that you will have a baby someday and you will be happy. There may be times when you will lose hope and all happiness... let yourself feel what ever that is you are feeling... you will learn to over come your pain faster. I am not telling you anything I have not done already. Feel the pain, but do not  dwell on it for too long... Heal from your pain first and then you can see some hope ahead. I wish you all the very best... If you need to talk about anything, you can PM me anytime, any day... I am here for you.
Eternally Grateful

astro_scholr

oops

Post by astro_scholr » Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

i was so happy with first message thread dat good things happening in tulanadi's life.. but in 2nd thread i got sad..

what I say again and again..there no weak 5th lord hence chance of conceiving baby is good. u need to take care of ur health till may 2012 ( make sure no pregnancy during dis period). once jupiter moves in May 2012 you have bright chance of conceiving healthy baby

leave all d fears.. till den pray lord ganesha "ohm gam ganapathaye namaha".
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Dear Astro_scholar,
5th lord and Jupiter comes in the scene, when the soul wants to enter in the womb. Pregnancy will happen but miscarriage or some severe problem will not let it complete. Medical intervention will not work as its because of the past birth karma. Only serious remedies will work and through proper procedure.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm

rajat19731 wrote:Dear Astro_scholar,
5th lord and Jupiter comes in the scene, when the soul wants to enter in the womb. Pregnancy will happen but miscarriage or some severe problem will not let it complete. Medical intervention will not work as its because of the past birth karma. Only serious remedies will work and through proper procedure. If you get a chance, please read my article on progeny in Jyotish on my blog. Will pm you my blog address.

Dear Rajat19731ji,

I understand what you say; and it is backed with knowledge.

I havent yet had time to look at Tulanandi's chart, which I will soon.

Jupiter, the natural putrakaraka is afflicted by sani's conjunction; afflicting the natural putrkarak... a matter of tension no doubt, and she is facing that.

I have known people with jup/sat conjunctions having good children.

Also her chara putrakaraka sani is conjunct Jupiter... see it this way... is a good/favorable indication + 5th house has the amicable aspects; the 5th lord is in own, though in the 10th, and having the favored aspect of moon.

Even the 5th house from AL is not afflicted, and its lord is with natrual putrakarak Jupiter,

The natural putrakaraka Jupiter, and charaputrakarak Saturn and the Arudha of 5th. house, being in Kanya is under affliction by transit Saturn causing affliction PRESENTLY.

Transit Jupiter was holding fort with its aspect till 8th. May 2011, but moved away removing support, PRESENTLY.

For now,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

SeekingHelp

To all learned astrolgrs

Post by SeekingHelp » Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Please do not get me wrong for saying this. This is certainly not a place to discuss and dissect the nitty-gritty details which may astrologically interest you all. The plea was made by a desperate mother who wanted some answers, time has given her the answers she was looking for and so had Rajatji. When some one is grieving over an unfortunate event, it is not wise to dissect it and further poke the wound of the person in agony. Please put yourselves in her shoes and feel the pain a minute. My request is, if you wish to discuss this topic astrologically, take it out of this particular thread and do it in the common discussion area. Please - please do not continue it in this thread. This is the greatest help you can do to tulanandi.  Thanks for considering.
Eternally Grateful

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: To all learned astrolgrs

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm

SeekingHelp wrote:Please do not get me wrong for saying this. This is certainly not a place to discuss and dissect the nitty-gritty details which may astrologically interest you all. The plea was made by a desperate mother who wanted some answers, time has given her the answers she was looking for and so had Rajatji. When some one is grieving over an unfortunate event, it is not wise to dissect it and further poke the wound of the person in agony. Please put yourselves in her shoes and feel the pain a minute. My request is, if you wish to discuss this topic astrologically, take it out of this particular thread and do it in the common discussion area. Please - please do not continue it in this thread. This is the greatest help you can do to tulanandi.  Thanks for considering.

Hi,

I mentioned what I did to say that she has every hopes to have a child; for which I did the favorable dissecting.

If this is wrong, then I will lock the thread. Pls respond.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”