My brother is ruining my things via telekinesis. I need help.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dierdre

My brother is ruining my things via telekinesis. I need help.

Post by dierdre » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:39 pm

My 33 year old brother and i have been feuding since 2009, and our feud consists of ruining each others things. Yes, i know what you're thinking, it's embarrassing given our age, but he started the whole thing, i was just forced to retaliate. I tried to make peace but he was fake, and still ruined my things, so talks of reconciliation is impossible. Anyway, we used to share a room but last feb. 2011 my father made him sleep in his room instead to avoid the damaging of each other's things, although most of his things are still in our room. Now i bought a barrel bolt so i can finally sleep in peace without him sneaking up to ruin my things when i'm sleeping. But i noticed that they still get ruined, so i bought another type of barrel bolt to make sure that he can't get in. But my things still get ruined. I thoroughly checked my room, and there's no loophole that one can get in. So i asked a psychic if my brother can get past through the door. He said he can't, but he's using kinetic energy to ruin my things remotely. I suspected before that maybe he's using supernatural powers here but i never thought that it could be true! Anyway the damage consists of melting/deforming/scratching/denting metal, plastic, any surface or object, like i was observing the ATM card that i just claimed, when i opened the envelope it only had 1 scratch. Hours later it had many scratches already! And it was just lying on the table! And like when i wake up, my cellphone's keypad keeps getting slits as time goes by, you can even see the light from under the slit. Now i'm frustrated since i can't seem to escape this madman. I want to buy new stuff but i can't since it will just be immediately damaged. So i want to ask for help from telekinesis experts on how to deal with this? Is it possible to use some sort of spell or chant to protect my things? I heard of using a protective aura to put a chi around the object but i don't know how to do that. Any input would be appreciated.

George

Re: My brother is ruining my things via telekinesis. I need help.

Post by George » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

dierdre wrote:My 33 year old brother and i have been feuding since 2009, and our feud consists of ruining each others things. Yes, i know what you're thinking, it's embarrassing given our age, but he started the whole thing, i was just forced to retaliate. I tried to make peace but he was fake, and still ruined my things, so talks of reconciliation is impossible. Anyway, we used to share a room but last feb. 2011 my father made him sleep in his room instead to avoid the damaging of each other's things, although most of his things are still in our room. Now i bought a barrel bolt so i can finally sleep in peace without him sneaking up to ruin my things when i'm sleeping. But i noticed that they still get ruined, so i bought another type of barrel bolt to make sure that he can't get in. But my things still get ruined. I thoroughly checked my room, and there's no loophole that one can get in. So i asked a psychic if my brother can get past through the door. He said he can't, but he's using kinetic energy to ruin my things remotely. I suspected before that maybe he's using supernatural powers here but i never thought that it could be true! Anyway the damage consists of melting/deforming/scratching/denting metal, plastic, any surface or object, like i was observing the ATM card that i just claimed, when i opened the envelope it only had 1 scratch. Hours later it had many scratches already! And it was just lying on the table! And like when i wake up, my cellphone's keypad keeps getting slits as time goes by, you can even see the light from under the slit. Now i'm frustrated since i can't seem to escape this madman. I want to buy new stuff but i can't since it will just be immediately damaged. So i want to ask for help from telekinesis experts on how to deal with this? Is it possible to use some sort of spell or chant to protect my things? I heard of using a protective aura to put a chi around the object but i don't know how to do that. Any input would be appreciated.
In Wicca, there is spells to protect one from others negative engies so you may wan to check into that.  
althought i would say your worse enemy is yourself... you are not force to retaliate you choice to retaliate.  you are bringing you own negative enegry into it and making it worse.  work on focusing your postiive engies towards you goals and need/wants...  then focus on getting him away from you and takes real steps to stop any negative enegies.
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, i tried to google some spells, but so far i found no specific spells for countering telekinesis done on an object, but i saw some protective spells, i just dunno if they're applicable on objects. Oh, i tried to tolerate some of the things he does like ruining/stretching my clothes/undies or putting holes in them, but we're all human and we have a boiling point. He is soo childish and petty, he ruins each single item that i own, substantial or not, like pictures, yearbooks, ID's, even old letters from friends. I mean, who in his right mind does that? He also ruins my dad's stuff and stuff here at the house, and my dad accuses me of doing it instead of him. He frames me up, and makes stories too, with crocodile tears to boot. So i don't know how one can resist retaliating towards a person this cunning and despicable. Anyway, i'm actually tired of this cycle, but he doesn't seem to get tired and even learned telekinesis so he could wreak havoc remotely! It's so frustrating, it's not even fair. Anyway, that's why i'm concentrating in countering his energy than learning telekinesis, since i'm sick of playing this childish feud. I want this to stop, but apparently, he doesn't

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 am

Take it you can't leave home and go and live esle where?
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 pm

How have you been able to tolerate this since 2009? Is he a spoilt only son that your father thinks the sun shines out of his  ""£4$$%&* ?

As Suzi asked or suggested, can't you leave home or go and live elsewhere?

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 am

Sorry for the late reply guys, there has been so much confusion on my mind at the moment, so i haven't visited here lately. Anyway i can, but i don't want to impose on my other relatives, since i don't think their houses can accomodate another person. Um, the holes that he puts are small, so you'll just notice them when you examine each part. My dad favors him coz he earns bigger and can pay the bills in the house. My earnings can't even afford to chip in the expenses. My dad and relatives have talked to both of us to stop, we even had an open forum before, but he was fake in making peace so there's no hope for that. Actually i'm going crazy at the moment at my latest discovery, which makes me feel very sad, disturbed, and hopeless. As an intro, i learned that when a person knows psychokinesis, any damage is possible. I was surprised to see a discolored or faded part on my sim card when i took it from my phone, and that part doesn't even rub on anything when you switch sim cards. So warping and fading and any method you want is possible. So anyway, this June i noticed that several of my teeth suddenly became slightly jagged or the "unzipped" look, whereas before they have straight edges. Since i was a kid i have only 1 jagged tooth, and that was because it's misaligned and rests in the lower tooth opposite it. Now initially i just dismissed it as natural wear and tear. Then it hit me that my bro might be the one doing this, since i have no dental problems and i noticed the sides of my molar getting a "wavy" shape instead of the slanting shape that i'm used to seeing. So i went under the sun and examined my teeth closely in front of the mirror. To my surprise, the surface of my teeth which used to be smooth has engraved vertical, horizontal, and circular dents, basically the surface looks uneven. Compare your teeth to my description, i'm sure you guys have smooth surfaced teeth. And the "design" on my teeth is basically what i see on my things when he damages them. And when i woke up this morning, my teeth melted some more! I have no history of teeth grinding whatsoever and the engraved surface obviously points to him. I'm going to get the opinion of both a psychic and a dentist, a psychic just for official clarification of what i already know. What should i do guys? How can i be immune to his attacks? He has a very insatiable appetite for revenge and he wants to uglify me too, he's not content with just damaging my stuff.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 am

It is one thing him physcially deforming your clothes, your personal/material belongings with his own hands, but it is another thing inflicting damage on your body without touching you, such as the form and shape of your teeth. I have no idea how this can happen paranormally. You should see  a dentist soon and find out about the physical side of things.

Have you told any of these to your family and his beloved father?

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

I confronted him that i know what he's doing to my teeth after 2 days of constant changes and observation, and i threatened to smash the window of his car when my teeth gets deformed again hours ago. He then told my dad i threathened him but he never confirmed or denied the psychokinesis part. Then i finally told my dad that he's using it to ruin my things and now my teeth and as expected, he laughed at me, he told me that i don't have anything better to do, i'm going crazy, and he doesn't believe in that "kine-kinesis" stuff. Paranormal stuff isn't acknowledged in our house. I told him there are lots of websites and schools teaching that stuff and he told me that if that's the case then i should study it myself. So after that i examined my teeth again. No new changes yet. And after a while i examined it again, it melted again! You have to really observe to notice it since his style is to do it bit by bit, just like when he ruins my things. I'm even taking pics of it every so often. So since i'm upset, i prayed and forced myself to sleep to temporarily forget. Now i woke up, and found my other molar changed shape this time! This is soo frustrating, i'm very powerless. I can't really destroy his car, it was just a threat and i'll just look crazy for doing so, that's not what i want to happen, what i really want to happen is to be protected from his mind powers. I know him very well, and he won't stop getting his revenge and torturing me until he dies. Or i die. Or the world ends. He enjoys this. In my 26 years and being an observant person, i know he's doing it to me, the changes occur so rapidly, no teeth can melt like ice cream that fast! Argh. And i wonder what will happen to my teeth or myself as time passes by.

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 pm

I called my dentist to set an appointment, and told him about the changes. He then asked if i have no molars left. I said i have all my molars intact, except for 1 wisdom tooth that was taken out. I did also research about jagged teeth, and they just appear when it overlaps or touches the tooth opposite it. And if it was due to natural causes, it would have happened a loong time ago, like the case of my 1 jagged tooth that rests on the teeth opposite it. I had it when i was young. My case of seeing changes as fast as minutes after i last examined my teeth or as i wake up the next morning is sooo abnormal. My friends believe in the paranormal so they believe me, but my relatives will think i'm crazy. Looking back, i did a monthly forecast tarot reading and conflict was predicted at this month. :'(. It's hard to battle with the unseen. And as for the expected karma that i'm soo hoping to happen to him asap, when i think about it, since he uses psychokinesis and not black magic, i wonder if i'll ever get justice. So if anyone knows how can i stop this, pls. post your input. Thanks. I'm at my wits end.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 pm

My dear Dierdre
I know nothing about this psychokensis thing and I am not going to find out about it. If your brother has such powers and is using them to abuse his sister, then there is something really wrong with him...

As for you, if you believe in his power, then you should start seeing the right people to have you protected and free yourself from this 'power'.

All I can do is send you some Reiki healing and protection - and I hope this is allright with you - at this hour in the UK 21.36 pm.

Blessings.

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am

Thank you very much Cedars, i have heard about Reiki Healing, i didn't know that it can be done remotely too? I used to think that it can only be done face to face. Thank you very much, i really appreciate the effort. I'm actually trying to find people knowledgable and experienced in casting spells online and in person to help me deal with this. I believe and hope that there's a spell out there that's gonna work for my case. My brother has always had an issue with me since i was born, our gap is 8 years and our late househelp even told me before that my brother told her, "hey don't lie beside that witch!" when i was an infant. Of course our househelp was gonna watch over me instead of him, he's already 8 that time. My dad also told me before that he can sense my brother being jealous of me since he wants to be the only kid. Of course, my dad was impartial that time since he still has work, now that he's retired and depends on my brother financially, i'm now the one he accuses of being "jealous" of him, and i'm making this psychokinesis thing up. My bro always tells me before when we argue that he doesn't have any other choice that i became his sister, so i'm not surprised that he's harming me in any cunning and subtle way possible. He's actually the perfect example of a wolf in sheeps clothing. He projects himself as being kind and the one being abused, and he wants to always look kind to other people to the extent of lying, but i know and the Lord knows otherwise. Now come to think of it, since our fights have become physical at times, looking back, he got some nerve to hit me when i damage his stuff, when he was the 1 who initiated it in the 1st place. Anyway, thank you very much again Cedars. Sorry for the vent, it's just frustrating when our relatives believe my dad instead of me. Well, a child's statements can't really compete as compared to a dad's statement.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 am

Oh, please dont apologise my dear one. I feel anger to see you in this situation and although I do not understand how this psychokenesis thing works, my anger is perhaps even compounded.  It is very unfair of your father to think that way about you and please, please seek practical help rather than an on-line one. I know you said you cannot leave home due to finances, but how long can you take this? Go and see someone face to face ; a professional - whatever that may be. I wish I could help you a sound advice and it is absence I visualised you protected in white light whilst sending you Reiki. Plesae do the same for yourself; imagine and visualise inside a ball or a beam of white light to protect yourself from him. Also when you do that, imagine that you are surrounded by mirrors but the mirrors are facing outward (and not inwards to you) so that any attack towards you may be deflected back.

This is the best I can tell you in terms of spiritual protection. The rest must be done in the practical and in the real world.

All the best and please let us know how you get on.

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 am

Thanks Cedars for the inspiring words, i've been under severe stress lately, and the only time i feel relaxed is when i interact with friends and people, when i'm alone with my thoughts i get stressed again. I always imagine myself inside that capsule being surrounded with white light, and those mirrors, but his attacks still get through.. I just went to the dentist the other day in panic mode, coz when i checked my upper molars, they have shrinked considerably, and the protruding horns are gone, there are 4 horns in our molars right? Some have 1 or 2 horns left and are obviously longer than the shrunken ones. I angrily confronted my bro and told him what i just noticed and told him that he will soon receive his bad karma. He never said anything. My dad, as usual, told me to go to a dentist and stop accusing my bro. Since i was panicking, i even told the dentist the paranormal aspect of my case, and he told me that my molars are "ok". Well if you saw a set of teeth for the 1st time, you won't really know how it used to look like before right? So i just said "ok" to whatever he says, i know a dentist isn't really the person who could solve my problem. Now i noticed that he now included my nails in his "destroy list", the pink part of our nails are supposed to be glossy and mark-free right? Well my hand and toe nails suddenly had mysterious marks and long horizontal dents in it. Nothing ever presses hard against the pink part of my nails, so how did they get there? Aha! It got there coz my bro imagined it in his mind. This is so frustrating. Why on earth did the Lord allow this despicable creature to obtain those mind powers? Until i get a solution he won't stop deforming my body. Kindly pray for me Cedars. I'm gonna consult a psychic on what to do and consider buying amulets to repel negative energy.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”