Request from RishiRahul to Enumero123

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 am

enumero123 wrote:Again  The Life Path, as is the case with all numbers derived from your(date of birth), has to do with the momentum, the direction, of your life.  The Life Path is a cycle that runs from birth to death.  or to some (life lesson number )lifepath  this main number .is what you must learn   these also include pentacles, challenge , period cycles monthly and yearly cycles
RishiRahul= What if we call the Life path...ones internal self/soul direction??

your name : full name at birth ,as well as shorten name , nick names these vibrations  give insight into the deeper understanding of the person walking the path life
RishiRahul=What if we call this.. the person's image?   or How others would view him?? or his material symbol?/

expression number or for some destiny  /name number ( this is what you must do )your individual talents and characteristics are presented by each letter in your name and its corresponding number. Like a mosaic, these combine to form a totality, a picture that reveals the real you. Your name at birth can be seen as a blueprint of your potential. The key word here is potential.
RishiRahul= I could not follow about the expression number. How would we calkculate it? Is the name number, the expression number?

soul number /hearts desire /soul urge :this what you already are ,The vowels reveal the tender you; your love, caring, and vulnerability.
RishiRahul= The life path, the day number and also the name number would have separate soul urges.    Though the soul urge is seen for the name number only.     What are your PERSONAL views regarding this.  

your outer personality number /persona :this is how others see you

Consonants reveal your characteristics that, among other things, shield your more vulnerable parts. Your public personality, which is revealed by the consonants, is a fundamental aspect of who you are, but these characteristics tend to be those aspects that you willingly show the world.
RishiRahul = I am under the impression that the public personalty would be revealed better by the name number? What say you?
I am still not very clear about the consonant number??

we then can blend (name vibrations) with your (date of birth vibrations) and see into how this person will walk the path  as is the case with the(MATURITY NUMBER),TRANSIT CYCLES,ESSENCE CYCLES. just to name a few .again these numbers come from both ones name and date of birth  

you quoted ( I am a sceptic,) which is a strong trait coming from the 16/7  ,numerology is very reveling  ,remember all things can be measured

Hi Enumero123,

Thanks wonderfully again for such lucid explanations.

It would be very educative for me if you could give an itemwise explanations/reply to my queries, as I did to yours in this post.

Thank you again!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

i will look over your post and get back too you when time allows   ,in the mean time always remember if the shoe fits wear it . and the most important things is  A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A ROSE    .

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 pm

enumero123 wrote:i will look over your post and get back too you when time allows   ,in the mean time always remember if the shoe fits wear it . and the most important things is  A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A ROSE    .
Hi enumero123,

I quite agree with you that a rose by any other name is still a rose; in fact that is what I believe strongly. And had it in mind when I wrote the above too.

I needed your long experience to try evaluate my above belief. I believe that we can always try to better viewpoints.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

enumero123

date of birth mm/dd/yy

Post by enumero123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Again  The Life Path, as is the case with all numbers derived from your(date of birth), has to do with the momentum, the direction, of your life.  The Life Path is a cycle that runs from birth to death.  or to some (life lesson number )lifepath  this main number .is what you must learn   these also include pentacles, challenge , period cycles monthly and yearly cycles
RishiRahul= What if we call the Life path...ones internal self/soul direction??

Birth Mission

Calculations using your birth date describe the force that is guiding your life into the direction that you are meant to go. Your Life Path and it's challenges and opportunities are found in the calculations of your full birth date. Like every path to any goal, your Life Path is made up of smaller cycles and segments of smaller paths that last for set durations. Using your Birth Date we can even microscope down into the details of your Life Path to understand the goals of the current year, month and day.

Your Life Path - Your Evolutionary Direction and Life Purpose - The Role You Are Meant to Play in Life

The Life Path number describes the life lessons that we have come here to learn. It reveals to us the path we must take, and the role we must play to fulfill our mission. Often our choice of career is based on this vibration, and if not, then it will manifest through avocational pursuits. We may attract people and experiences into our lives that mirror the traits of this number for us, so that we may develop into our highest potential. We don't always welcome our life lessons, so it is a possibility that we may even feel an aversion to the characteristics of our Life Path number in other people, and we may ourselves act the opposite. In spite of the many ways we may choose to react to this force within us, we have been gifted with all of the talents and energy needed to fulfill our Life Path - our true, Life's Purpose.

Your Attitude - "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are". - Anais Nin

Your Attitude number, like your Birth Day tells us more about how you initially come across to others. Your Attitude is the method that you discovered - during your formative years - that worked best for you and helped you to get what you needed. It became deeply ingrained because it works so well, but it can often throw people off as far as who they think you are and what they expect you to be like once they get to know you better. If it is very much different than your Birth Day number and your Life Path then people will reflect back to you this inconsistency and you may attract people on the basis of your Attitude that are not really compatible to your true self.

Your Day of Birth - Stepping Into Your Life Purpose

Like the Attitude number, the number of our day of birth also provides a quick "snap-shot" of our general nature, however our Birth Day qualities remain a true part of our overall nature while our Attitude is a habitual way of being that can change with effort. Our Birth Day is closely related to our 'moon nature' in astrology and this part of our nature was developed in early life. It describes some special talents and distinctive characteristics that we have cultivated since early childhood. Our Birth Day tells us about our emotional and instinctive responses to life's offerings where our Attitude shows the way that we might *act* rather than how we truly feel.

Cycles

The Life Path is divided into 3 great cycles, each governing us for specific durations throughout our life. The Seed Cycle begins at birth and colors our experiences through childhood and adolescence. During the year nearest our 28th birthday, we move into the Fruit Cycle which remains throughout the middle part of our life until the year nearest our 56th birthday, and the Harvest Cycle carries on from there. Taken all together, the Cycles show us the particular path, a sort of 'minor life path', that will lead to the fulfillment of our Life Purpose.

Pinnacles

The four Pinnacles reveal the high spots, the fruitful Opportunities that we are likely to encounter as we move along the path towards our Life Purpose.. The 1st Pinnacle lasts from birth to around age 28. The 2nd Pinnacle lasts for 9 years after that, until around the age of 37. The 3rd Pinnacle lasts 9 more years, until around the age of 46 and the 4th Pinnacle carries on through the rest of our life. Pinnacles are 'lucky streaks'. They are like sudden inheritances from a benevolent relative, they can transform the prevailing energies completely and suddenly. It is useful to look ahead and prepare for our Pinnacles so that we can maximize their gifts to us and shape them into the most positive learning experiences.

As our lives evolve in cycles towards the realization of our Life Purpose and as we enter new Pinnacles of attainment, we might find that what used to work well for us in the past, really isn't having the same positive effect in our present. During our early life we develop our original "Attitude" which was described earlier in the report. This earliest Attitude was a 'character strength' cultivated in response to the circumstances of our childhood environment and it remains a deep-seated part of us, however like our *progressed* chart in astrology, our changing Pinnacles point out new influences and experiences that are strengthening our character in a positive way and the best way to maximize the rewards of this new phase is to adopt new Attitudes and behaviors that allow these influences to manifest more easily.

Challenges

The Challenges show us the major influences demanding our attention during our lifetime. These influences are aspects of ourselves that need to be brought into balance and harmonized into a healthier expression because they can thwart our efforts and frustrate our desires for a happy life. These are tendencies within that challenge us by either an exaggeration of the associated qualities or a lack of them, both of which are extremes which need to be brought into a healthy balance - either by self control and moderation or by concerted effort to conquer the inner resistance to their expression.

While all of your Challenges are present at birth, some come into prominence at specific intervals. The 1st Challenge begins at birth and shifts into the 2nd Challenge at around age 28-32 then the 2nd Challenge is active throughout 'midlife' until age 56 or so. The 3rd Challenge is called a 'Lifetime Challenge'. It is a Challenge that is simultaneously active throughout your entire life. We shift into the 4th Challenge in late 'midlife' - around the age of 56-60 and this becomes our predominant Challenge for the remainder of life.

enumero123

your name in numerology

Post by enumero123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Name Consciousness

Our names are much more than symbols of our identity or family relationship. Our life experiences are written letter-by-letter in the names given to us at birth because what we are - attracts more of the same. Numerology reveals our inherent talents and capabilities, our spiritual motivations and the natural essence of who we fundamentally are - hidden within our name at birth.

The power of your knowing your name's meaning is in it's ability to reveal the spiritual and emotional urgings of your soul that are meant to be expressed through the talents and physical capabilities of your personality. Together these radiate as your unique quality of consciousness and all that you intrinsically are - your character and the ways that you express it. Your name is your source of supply and it can change as you grow and develop new strengths and abilities in life. Your current name - as opposed to your full birth name - acts as a 'stencil' that highlights and strengthens certain talents and abilities that you have within you. Sometimes the name that you use every day is building new strengths in your behalf and sometimes it is hindering you from being all that you can be. Most of the time, if it is hindering you, you will feel a strong urge to change it.

The Trilogy of Your Name: A Synopsis of Your Method of Expression

Throughout your life, you will find ways to satisfy your deepest motivating desire to make a true difference in the lives of others. Your compassion, wisdom and willingness to serve even those who are under your authority makes you a living example of benevolent leadership. You have the soul of the humanitarian and desire to help others to help themselves.

You accomplish this by being a "trail blazer" in life. You are an active force upon your environment and you use your originality and confidence to draw attention to the creative projects and ideas that demonstrate your unique perspective.

By finding ways to fulfill your deeper motivation through the actions that you take in the world, you are able to uniquely express your independent, active and innovative nature and realize your natural capability for achievement and victory in all your pursuits.

(Vowels:

Your Soul Urge - The Song of Your Soul - A Deeper Look Into What Motivates You

The Soul Urge number has also been called Heart's Desire and Spiritual Urge. It is our secret, innermost longing. Our dream, our motivation, the fuel that energizes our journey. The Soul Urge number reveals what we secretly strive to be or accomplish. Some have said that this number tells us what we have been in previous lifetimes, the accumulated growth of our soul.

(Consonants:

Your Personality - The Impression You Make upon the World

The Personality number describes the way we appear to the outside world, the first impression people have of us. We may not even be aware of how we are perceived by others because we are so often focused on our inner world, and many times the inner does not match the outer. Personality gives us a peek at some hidden talents we have. The talents that we use to get along in the world and in some instances, protect us from it. It is likened to a bag of tools (jewels) that we carry with us along the way.

(Vowels) +  (Consonants)

Your Expression - Character, Talents and Identity - Your Unique Quality of Consciousness

The Expression number shows us who we truly are, what we came into this life already knowing. This is where we feel most comfortable and how we automatically act. We attract people and situations to us that require our Expression so that they can further evolve. In this way we play the role of teacher. Naturally we are attracted to occupations that we resonate to, so the Expression number can be a strong factor in our choice of a career as well. Our Expression is the vehicle, with all its virtues and vices, that drives us along the path of our Destiny. It is the essence of our identity.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

the above examples.. are time tested ,the results speak for them selfs  most modern numerologist use the above in some fashion to construct  personal charts   ....reference from  numberquest.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 pm

enumero123 wrote:the above examples.. are time tested ,the results speak for them selfs  most modern numerologist use the above in some fashion to construct  personal charts   ....reference from  numberquest.com

Hi Enumero123 ji,

The 'ji' in India is a mark of Respect!

For once, leaving aside all this, what is your own perception about the name number as compared to the birth number as compared to the Life path number... in shorter words... a jist.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 pm

{what is your own perception about the name number as compared to the birth number as compared to the Life path number... in shorter words... a jist.}  to answer your question my perception differs not from the post i have made  again they work, time tested and very accurate

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:32 pm

enumero123 wrote:{what is your own perception about the name number as compared to the birth number as compared to the Life path number... in shorter words... a jist.}  to answer your question my perception differs not from the post i have made  again they work, time tested and very accurate

Hi Enumero123,

I was just wondering if the 3 meanings could be written in a few lines for a sharp comparison, rather than lengthy explanations on them.

I hope you understand what I mean.

I am not discounting the fact that they are time tested etc. Just desiring a better and a 'simpler' understanding; and not not stating that my beliefs are correct, and would like to shed my disjointed beliefs.

Thanks,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 am

Hi Enumero123 ji,

It has been a year since we last communicated!   I had gone to a lot of Literature on Numerology on the net, and decided your writings as the best explained!!!
Thank you again, and I follow your posts frequently.

Two questions please, if I may please?

(1)My main area of interest is timings through Numerology.(a) Timings are done through personal years, months and days.(b) life cycles and pinnacles within it.
Is there anything else to it like challenges etc?

(2) I have identified 3 softwares (a) Numeyoga (b) Professional Numerologist (c) Decoz.
Out of these Numeyoga does not reveal the numbers along with predictions.
Which would you rate as the best out of the three and is there any other software I can befit by.

Thanks,

RishiRahul

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 pm

thank you RishiRahul  to answer your questions  ((2) I have identified 3 softwares (a) Numeyoga (b) Professional Numerologist (c) Decoz.
Out of these Numeyoga does not reveal the numbers along with predictions.
Which would you rate as the best out of the three and is there any other software I can befit by. )

also look at: http://numerology369.com/  decoz would be the best in my opinion, the site also offers a audio course that any one interested  in numerology should look into .....

to answer your first question ((1)My main area of interest is timings through Numerology.(a) Timings are done through personal years, months and days.(b) life cycles and pinnacles within it....
Is there anything else to it like challenges etc? ).....

yes challenges for one ... the other is known as the essence cycles  this combines the full name at birth with a yearly time line ... also a book written by (faith javane and dusty bunker titled( NUmerology and the divine triangle) also has reference to combining name and date to see future trends ..... so for timing  we can look at period cycles .pinnacles, challenges ,transits/essence cycles

i also use software by matrix  http://www.astrologysoftware.com/ i have required some programs from them looking to buy more in the future

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 pm

i have a collection of about 23 books in my personal library always looking to expand this  ..within my collection i have only two that refer to astro- numerology in any great detail  these or ( NUmerology  your character and future revealed in numbers ) by Norman Shine  .. the other one that i just bought titled : (Sepharial .the Kabala of numbers )isbn 0-87877-027-5 is awesome .....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi Enumero ji,

I have Kabala book of numbers by Sepharial since that last 10 odd years. Yes, it is wonderful.

I am presently downloading the numerology 369 software.   The one from www.astrologysoftware.com is related to astrology, I think. If it is so I would not require it as in astrology I am quite advanced.

Yes, I liked Decoz very much for its details, but I also liked the synthesis of Professional Numerologist.
Both Decoz and P.Numerologist does not have the eesense and challenge cycle years. Isnt it?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi Enumero123 ji,

I checked the shareware version of the numerology369 software; it has pythagorean, Chaldean and Kaballah too. A power packed one!

But (1) does it show the master numbers like 11 instead of 2, etc etc. (2) does it show the physical transits like A, R etc as Decoz does? (3) the years in essence cycles, and  others for timings?

Another good one I came across is
http://www.holisticmakeover.com/num_dcdr_software.htm

Thanks,

Rishi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 am

Hi Enumero ji,

The link I gave in the immediate above post does not work.

I have been able to get the registered versions of Decoz, Proffessional Numerologist and numerologist 369.
Decoz has the essence numbers year by year, and the master numbers are in 369 software.

If I can be of any help in getting you these versions do send a p.m.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”