Prediction Please !!!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 am

Dear Vijayan,

Yours is a case of double life line in the right palm. You must have already changed your residence or city at the age of 20 or thereabouts. When you have double life line then you overcome all obstacles without bothering much about them since double life line means very good karma done in previous years. You are bound down by your family. Double life line also gives stability to the missing fate line too but in middle life you will have to work harder.

Changes now not possible as per palm images but in case of double life line I would not rule out anything positive happening. In fact positive should happen. You are slowly coming out of your family influence and making bold decisions which need to be taken. If not married you could get married by 28/29.

Your upper mount of mars is very strong and hence you are fighter. You will not give up no matter what difficult situation will be and hence even though there does not appear to be fate line above the head line I am sure you will do well due to your fighting qualities. You also adjust with circumstances and try to fight back. Your family support is there but it has restricted your progress for quite some time and now I expect you to slowly come out of it.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am

Thanks a lot Praveen ji...Your Good Words has lifted my Morale.....Thanks Once Again.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 am

Dear praveenji i have one last question regarding my right palm.

I want to know the significance of the line which is parallel to the life line in my right palm...It starts at the bottom of the palm and joins  the life line....what is that line???

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Praveenji Awaiting Your Reply. :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

Vijayan,

Please read 'THE FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO CAME TO ME FOR READING HER PALM' . This is posted in Palmistry Forum. Her palm were full of lines criss crossing and I did not read them. I advised her meditation and she started it immediately. Read the full feedback and then see if you get some good idea as to why I have asked you to read it.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Praveenji i have read that story.....I have no cris cross  lines in my palm....But still i will follow your advise by doing meditation ...Thank you

vijiyan

Re: Prediction Please !!!

Post by vijiyan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

RishiRahul wrote:
vijiyan wrote:hello,
       I am right handed male. I want to know the past , present , future prediction of me. Presently i am working in a private firm, but i want to settle down in Government Service . I have posted the images of my right and left hand

Please Give Your Frank Opinion.

Right Hand:

http://i44.tinypic.com/nm100h.jpg

Left hand:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1o2bsj.jpg

Hi,

You are presently about to come out of a emotionally difficult period which needed coming to terms with yourself in some way.

This would be over by 27.5.

A very few months after which you will get a good opening when you would have to prove yourself... and land up with a good direction and job at age 30.

RishiRahul

Rishi ji one more to day to go to complete 27.5 age... If it happens as said by you...then sir i have no words to describe the gratitude that can be shown towards you.....
Thank you sir

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:47 pm

If the birth date, 28 Nov 1984 is right (given at your profile), then you would be 27.5 in May 2012.
I did not calculate the date.

Apply a +- 4 months here.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Ok Rishi Rahul Ji. My date of birth is correct.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 pm

I have one last question to ask both Praveen ji and Rishi Rahul ji

Please give your inputs about my fate line ...In left hand there is fate line, where as in my right hand which is my dominant hand has almost negligible fate line..

A weak fate line ??? I must do more hard work than others to achieve success???

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Dear Vijayan,

I just saw the palms of 2 brothers involved in murder case. One was released on bail about 8 months back and his brother is still behind the bars. The younger brother brought the snap of his elder brother some 6 months back. I told the younger brother you want be rearrested and he is free though the case continues in court. Younger brother has a thin sun line during this period and the sun line goes up though thin.

Now the elder brother whose palm prints this younger brother brought in the mobile camera showed no sun line and a fate line coming from Mount of Moon (that of his wife) and this fate line ended at 38. Today I happened to see the palm personally of this boy in the Court and saw the fate line extended to 46/47 and a prominent Sun Line starting at 38/39. He desires to go abroad and there is a good indication of a line going away from life line which is cut at the beginning and this I suspect will be his enemies who are waiting for his release. Now see how his lines changed in just 6 months. He is praying continuously, is repentant and is slowly but surely changing his lines and thereby his fate without batting an eyelid.

This is what I call a person who will show to the world that I will still make it to the top. He never called me to read his palm but his mother (widow) asked my wife to ask me to read the palm of her eldest son too.

If such a person can change his life in prison then you are much much above them. Be your own master and face the destiny as just another thing. God is within and we all have the power to reach HIM but very few manage to reach HIM.  Once you reach within you will become supremely confident just like this boy who is behind bars.

Pravin Kumar

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Praveen ji do u know one thing ; i recited hanuman chalisa for 108 times from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm without consuming any solid food. I drank only milk....  this was way back in 2004 ....i tried everything to please the GOD .so that he would help me

Anyway Praveenji ..i will never ask any questions on this forum .

Thanks for your kind words......

Bye :smt006

great_palmist

Post by great_palmist » Tue May 01, 2012 9:19 am

I have few inputs.  if you have decided your goal and some astrologer or palmist says you Cant achieve ur goal. Would you change ur direction, life is not bed of roses, we are men to walk on thorns to get what we want not to be the victims of destiny. Do your work never worry about future. Believe in urself.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

Dear Vijayan,

I have survived 6 certain deaths. I have never uttered Hanuman Chalisa once neither do I go to temples often or perform pujas and all that. Anything you do should be with the involvement of your heart whether it is Mantra, Pooja or serving humanity or doing your duty or so many other things which is appreciated by HIM. Read some of my posts of how people have come up in life through meditation. They have changed their destiny though nothing was written in their palm as such. Follow a positive and not a negative path. Ask questions to God why is it that you are not getting what you want. If you meet me personally I will give you 4/5 hours lecture on true life incidents where people have changed. So look to the positive and you will gain even more. Do not go after the lines in your palm.

Pravin Kumar
Last edited by Pravin Kumar on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Wed May 09, 2012 10:48 am

ok praveen ji

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”