Will get visa or not

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Montu3377

Will get visa or not

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Dear all,

I posted my right /left palm's pic. I am male, Right handy, age 35 yrs old.

now i have one situation:
Right now my age is 35 yrs and my 36th yr is going to start in march 2012.
I am living in USA since last 6 yrs. and came to my native country(india) for vacation for 1 month. Now i had my USA visa stamping and in visa stamping interview ,visa officer send my documents for additional query, so i am waiting for result of additional query.
My question is that: Will i get my visa after finishing this query or not? As you know without visa nobody can go to abroad, so my question is that
Will i get visa after finishing this query or not?

Pls. reply. It's very important to me to know the answer.
Attachments
righthand_close.JPG
righthand_close.JPG (991.6 KiB) Viewed 9025 times
RightHandUpperside.JPG
Right Hand close pic
RightHandUpperside.JPG (671.13 KiB) Viewed 9025 times
righthand_close.JPG
Another Right Hand pic
righthand_close.JPG (991.6 KiB) Viewed 9025 times
LeftHandphoto.JPG
Left Hand picture
LeftHandphoto.JPG (1023.32 KiB) Viewed 9025 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

hi,
the hand indicates that you will stay abroad for a long time with the likelyhood that you will come back to india before death.

so your visa problem appears to be temporary.

all the best.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Dear Montu3377,

When you are living in USA for such a long period as predicted by someone before then why do you worry for VISA of USA as you are in India only for a short period? Logically you should get a visa. There is no direct indication that you will get a Visa but yes indirectly you should get a Visa even if it is delayed slightly as your fate indicates (as told by others) that you are going to live abroad for a long period.

Whenever you ask, ask only specific questions. I have seen you ask so many questions before. Be sure what you want and ask that particular question only otherwise you will get replies also matching your questions.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:06 am

Dear PravinJi and srinivasanJi,

Thanks for your prediction about my palm.
Two - Three days back, i was informed by US embassy by letter that they are unable to issue visa and they rejected my visa. I don't know what to do.
My whole career got ruined by this decision. Can you pls. tell me what next?
My questions are below:

Will i go back to US ever?
Will i earn same amount of money like was earning in US?

Pls. let me know.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Dear Montu3377,

I answer only short questions on this forum. I am a professional palmist and for any detailed reading or even logical answer to your question you have to write to through my e mail address given in this forum.

Still when I or any palmist who gives you the reply cannot guarantee what we state will happen as sometimes things may go wrong too but our replies are logical.

Dear Pravin Kumar,

That is a good explanation about the head lines. I did have a bad health before high school and the age was relatively correct.
About the life lines, it is quite true about the second life line protects me from danger at early age.

What an excellent reading, I must say. You clearly explained that the lower head line was limiting my progress, i.e. the dreamy, reflective side while the upper head line would help to counteract that impracticality.

About education, that is quite understandable. Right hand is the prominent hand but Jupiter Mount in left hand looks better. I study reservoir engineering at the university. What you said about mathematical calculation is true because I don't find it quite enjoyable as it is repetitive but more interested in making up things or creating new ideas. That is true as well. It is quite contradictory because my skin surface is not smooth, i.e. maybe more apt to laborer work, engineering or field work?

About different mounts, it is good. Good explanations. I am sorry that I can't send you my face picture because I am quite a private person. I do not give photos to my best friends either. My height is 160 cm. Glad to hear that the life line has no island. About the fate line, yes, it is after the cut that what you said makes sense. The situation is better than 2 years back when I was miserable in many ways.

Ok, will this image work for you? Hopefully it would give you a clear look of the relationship lines, the strength of the mount, etc. Maybe you could see my previous images if they help. Looking forward to your reading and if it could be predicted about the age when marriage would occur or other previous relationships. I hope to only have one relationship and then get married like what people ideally think about. But anything that comes up about it, your comments or explanations would give insights.

Sincerely,
Atvan

The above is the feedback of a lady, to whom, I just gave the reading.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Hok

Clarity

Post by Hok » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 am

Dear Montu3377,
For the present moment I can only assert what I had said previously,that is,
"There  seem to be a change in the period 34-36 years so I would ask you to be prepared for it.It could be due to pics/lighting but it looks like your fate line faded a little at the 34-36 years and then started off well after some time".
I think you understand the meaning of the above statement.
For your other question Will i go back to US ever?
Answer:I again reaffirm that there are strong signs that you will stay abroad for a very long time.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Hok,

Yes, You wrote down above sentence 6 months back and now it happen. You already warn me but i don't know what happen to me, i took decision to visit India may be in hurry or it seems like i was not thinking any other negative possibilities and this happens. This was sudden change in my career.
I am pleased with your answer saying that there are strong indication that i will stay abroad for long time.
so as i want to know some more, there are questions:
1. As per you ,"abroad" means any other country than my birth place correct? My birth place is India.
2. Do you know the time frame when i will go back to US/any other foreign country? I will go back to US this year? or next year? or will take some more time.
3. Is there a possibility that I will change my company?
4. Will i earn less money than i was earning in US? If yes than up to how much time?

Pls. respond.

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 am

1.Yes, by abroad I mean some other country other than India.
2.It might take some more time.However, you must keep trying.
3.Very strong possibility.A total change and restart is indicated.
4.Amount of money earn is not shown in hands.However you can expect success and wealth in later future.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am

Hi Hok,

My current company is planning to file new visa application for me, and to complete the initial visa procedure , it may take any where from
3 - 8 months, now is there a very good chance that if i go for visa interview in this period(between 3-8 months) i will get visa?

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 am

There is a period of stagnation marked in your hands.Period is 1-2 years.Just keep trying and hope everything turns out right when this bad period is over.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Dear Hok,

Currently my age is 35 yrs over and 36th yr is going to start in March month. Did you consider that age or earlier age?

Hok

Post by Hok » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

Since problem arises just before 36th year so I am considering start of stagnation period from 36th year.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi montu3377,

Age 34.5 onwards your fate line weakens, becomes in strength again from age 37.
However, till age 35.75 would be a period of stagnation. after which you start climbing again.

Allowance of +- 3 months to be given for predictions

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi RishiRahul/Hok,

Hok is considering stagnation period from 36th year as problem arises just before 36th year and rishirahul is considering between
34.5 to 35.75 yrs, so which prediction is correct one? and in which year i will go to US/foreign country again?

I knew that you both guys are expert and giving your expert opinion but there is some conflict in prediction.

Pls. advice

Hok

Post by Hok » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:35 am

If stagnation period ends at 35.75 then you should not be having this problem now since you are almost entering 36th year.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”