Please,Please,Please - Humble request for palm analysis

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vishal17

Please,Please,Please - Humble request for palm analysis

Post by vishal17 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to have my palms read. I am 32 years, right-handed male.
Currently working in US and have recently taken an interest in Palmistry.

MY RIGHT HAND:

MY LEFT HAND:

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 pm

hi,

your hand shows clarity of thinking,originality and imagination limited by practicality,good health with vitality.

your career will be very good till about 40 years.afterwards you will have to put in more effort.

if not married,marraige will be after 35 years.you will be reliable and firm in matters of affections.

you are subject to swinging moods;sometimes you will be on top of the world;sometimes in pits.

you start taking risks,if you have to achieve more success.

a good hand.just enjoy life.

srinivasan

vishal17

Re: your hand

Post by vishal17 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Thanks you Mr. Srinivasan
bssrinivasan wrote:hi,

your hand shows clarity of thinking,originality and imagination limited by practicality,good health with vitality.

your career will be very good till about 40 years.afterwards you will have to put in more effort.

if not married,marraige will be after 35 years.you will be reliable and firm in matters of affections.

you are subject to swinging moods;sometimes you will be on top of the world;sometimes in pits.

you start taking risks,if you have to achieve more success.

a good hand.just enjoy life.

srinivasan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 am

Hi,

You have a materialistic palm, abundant will force.

Around age 22 there was an influence of the opposite sex, though a mild one probably. I see you joining a job or job oriented education. From this period to about age 25 financial troubles/ extra expenditure resulted.

Age 25 -25.5 you either started work or got a proper/better job.

From age 25.5 to age 28.75 there was work and allied responsibilities, as I see some restrictions in being properly free. You probably had worked in 2 places during this period, but not too sure, as I am not seeing your palm in person or along with birth chart.

Around age 27.5 to 28.5 there were a few influences of people/opposite sex.

You stabilised only from age 29, due to a work more to your liking.

Marriage could have taken place at ages 25 or 29, but not sure as the relation lines are not properly read.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vishal17

Amazing

Post by vishal17 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 pm

AMAZING reading!!!!....very close to true life.
You have excellent reading palm reading skills...Could you please elaborate on my future like Career, Business & Marriage (I married at 25).

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 am

Dear Friend,

You have a prominent Upper Moon Mount and Upper Mars along with a low set thumb. Such a person has one aim in life and that is to earn money and have good resistance to life. You are very hard working and practical but at the same time I would say religious person as indicated by the bulging Mount of Moon. Slight suggestion of Girdle of Venus would make you a lover of beauty and art.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Are you still there,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vishal17

Yes I am

Post by vishal17 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi RishiRahul

I am still here.

Thanks,
Vishal

RishiRahul wrote:Are you still there,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Please wait for till the next 3 days.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vishal17

Sure...I can wait

Post by vishal17 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Thanks again for taking the time to do this...
RishiRahul wrote:Please wait for till the next 3 days.

RishiRahul

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 am

The fate line splitting at the heart line and heading to the bottom of the Apollo and Saturn finger could mean later on you direct energies towards artistry, or alternately that you receive recognition for achievements related to fate. The lines are less clear and focus, possibly from so long having a responsibility of a career(denoted by the clear deep fate line up and till) then having difficulty switching to the more hermetic world of artistry. I say hermetic because the whirl on the Apollo finger is known to denote hermetic living, more solitary. The other part of the fate line continues up to the bottom of the Saturn finger. Perhaps meaning that after so long with a particular career you reach an aptitude level and are able to carry on this while integrating art. It's hard to say because the line that goes across the palm to the bottom of the Apollo finger is known as the fame line, and to denote recognition or fame. It's the Apollo finger that it ends at, Apollo being the the sun god, and god of artistry... So I like to think of it as meaning art, being the lover of art that I am. Art is expression, and w/e form the expression takes the line appear represents recognition for such. Also it could since when something is being developed it can reacquire focusing on it to the exclusion of else till it is at a level where it is ready to be integrated into a larger whole, that their is a need to focus more fully of developing artistry the strengthen success in that realm. Or since the split is after the mind line, that the aptitude for channeling the career, and the artistic energy together, or at the same time is present, and you need only to stop doubting this potential and to focus on developing it.

Also the curved lines from the outside of the Saturn to Apollo lines, known as a girdle of Venus I understand to mean sensitivity and clearsentience. I have a friend who has a similar line and he is quite psychically sensitive, he has learned to avoid certain energies as they can trigger anxiety in him. I have this line to but I have it more developed, and I can tune out energies I don't care for, block them out, and also balance them. When I was very young, and still quite sensitive I was around much domestic turmoil. It was either learn to block/tune things out or suffer. I learned very young to block things out, and have no memory of how bad it was growing up, subsequently I'm the only one in my immediate family who can connect with a particular family member without it bring up crap from the past in a negative way.

Theirs also protection squares. So any bad is not to fear, only to learn from, and remember that knowing the bad gives us that much more appreciation for the good.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

vishal17

Thank you Aegeus!

Post by vishal17 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Very detailed analysis...amazing insight.
You are right, the only reason I am keeping my job is for the money. My dream,love, goal is to direct movies.
Hopefully someday I can fulfill my dream.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi vishal17,

Your age is now 32, as you have mentioned in your i.d. details.

So presently around 32.5 age I see you get more renown/recognition in your work. This could happen in some venture you had started at age 30. Again around 32 I see some small family worries, but nothing to effect you much.

It takes much time to predict according to scale and this should satisfy you. Being an astrologer and also a palmist, more details are achieved by using them both together.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Re: Amazing

Post by biltu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Marriage could have taken place at ages 25 or 29, but not sure as the relation lines are not properly read.

RishiRahul
vishal17 wrote:AMAZING reading!!!!....very close to true life.
You have excellent reading palm reading skills...Could you please elaborate on my future like Career, Business & Marriage (I married at 25).
awesome, how do you do that ? do you have GOD created extraordinary eye or something like that  :)  :smt002

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Amazing

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 pm

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: Marriage could have taken place at ages 25 or 29, but not sure as the relation lines are not properly read.

RishiRahul
vishal17 wrote:AMAZING reading!!!!....very close to true life.
awesome, how do you do that ? do you have GOD created extraordinary eye or something like that  :)  :smt002
Many years of Dedication...Yes, 'God' that I can see in the mirror.

You can see him too! Just have to find him.... :smt009

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”