help required for career

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sachinsharma.2708

help required for career

Post by sachinsharma.2708 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:58 am

respected jyotishi ji,
              I want to do prelaration for CIVIL Services examination but currntly I am working with a software company. I want to know that is it fruitful to do preparation for IAS examination or should focus on my current job only??And should I postpone my marriage for 2-3 yrs.I will be higly obliged if u can help me out.

DOB::27/08/1983
Time::21:50
Birth Place::Barielly(U.P.)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: help required for career

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:35 pm

sachinsharma.2708 wrote:respected jyotishi ji,
              I want to do prelaration for CIVIL Services examination but currntly I am working with a software company. I want to know that is it fruitful to do preparation for IAS examination or should focus on my current job only??And should I postpone my marriage for 2-3 yrs.I will be higly obliged if u can help me out.

Hi,

Its best to pursue what you would like to aim for in career, and I wouldn't want to be deterministic about it while predicting.

But will only tell you to pursue what you desire; and you will come to it/get a very good understanding of it(your direction) in April/May 2012.

A good hint for your benefit:= Your present desires became prominent from July -Sept 2011 for pursuing, and you went on to concentrate towards many things/ideas. Remember you are into Sani antardasa; which means according to your type of Sani that 'hard work & Focus will yield results now; and there is a tendency towards lack of focus.

You may try for civil services, but do not neglect your work.
Maybe the stress between April and July 2011 put you in some confusion.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sachinsharma.2708

Thanks for reply

Post by sachinsharma.2708 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 am

rishirahul ji thanks for your reply. Ur all predictions about me are correct.I know that for achieving any hing we will have to work. Luck can just give you an opportunity but for realy achieving that u will have to work towards your goal. Your reply has given me some sort of confidence to pursue my goal. And I will always remember ur suggestion about not to neglect my work. Again thanks a lot.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thanks for reply

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:
sachinsharma.2708 wrote:respected jyotishi ji,

Hi,

Its best to pursue what you would like to aim for in career, and I wouldn't want to be deterministic about it while predicting.

But will only tell you to pursue what you desire; and you will come to it/get a very good understanding of it(your direction) in April/May 2012.

A good hint for your benefit:= Your present desires became prominent from July -Sept 2011 for pursuing, and you went on to concentrate towards many things/ideas. Remember you are into Sani antardasa; which means according to your type of Sani that 'hard work & Focus will yield results now; and there is a tendency towards lack of focus.

You may try for civil services, but do not neglect your work.
Maybe the stress between April and July 2011 put you in some confusion.

RishiRahul

sachinsharma.2708 wrote:rishirahul ji thanks for your reply. Ur all predictions about me are correct.I know that for achieving any hing we will have to work. Luck can just give you an opportunity but for realy achieving that u will have to work towards your goal. Your reply has given me some sort of confidence to pursue my goal. And I will always remember ur suggestion about not to neglect my work. Again thanks a lot.

Hi,

None of the advises are a general advise, but typical to your chart.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

sachinsharma.2708

rishi rahul ji need ur suggestion

Post by sachinsharma.2708 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Respected Rishi Rahul ji,

I need your help regarding my carrieer. I have given civil prelim paper in the month of may but I don't think I am going to clear this time but confident I can crack it next time. But that would be my 2nd and last attempt age I wll cross 30 yr age limit next yr. Now I don't know what I should I do. Should I continue my preparation with my job as going on or should focus 100% in my current job and try to enhance may skill and for better future and should levave plan for Civil Services/PSC. As my parents also forcing me for marriage but I don't want to marry know as it will affect my preparation  as it will increase extra responsibility. Pls suggest.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: rishi rahul ji need ur suggestion

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

sachinsharma.2708 wrote:Respected Rishi Rahul ji,

I need your help regarding my carrieer. I have given civil prelim paper in the month of may but I don't think I am going to clear this time but confident I can crack it next time. But that would be my 2nd and last attempt age I wll cross 30 yr age limit next yr. Now I don't know what I should I do. Should I continue my preparation with my job as going on or should focus 100% in my current job and try to enhance may skill and for better future and should levave plan for Civil Services/PSC. As my parents also forcing me for marriage but I don't want to marry know as it will affect my preparation  as it will increase extra responsibility. Pls suggest.

Hi,

Carry on your endeavours, but do not expect such detailed answers always.
As you are on your proper path, and results would pour in between August 2012 & April 2013, I think.
Do whatever you are doing now with proper focus

No more questions before April 2013

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”