query regarding career

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: query regarding career

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 pm

fivezero7 wrote:Namaste all,

I am a regular at this forum and find the discussions quite knowledgeable.

Right now I am at a frustrating phase of life (in my career) and want to know whether my efforts will pay or not. Although I understand that I should keep on working and trying, however the curious mind sometimes gets depressed and hence the question in this forum.

My details are Aug 31,1984; 9:25 AM, 77-18-E 30-33-N India.

I just moved abroad some months ago and am having a hard time finding a job here.

Right now that is my major concern.

Any input to pacify my turbulent mind will be highly helpul and appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

You are destined to make a living abroad and reside there.

Financial issues are strongly seen, which will be a major issue for dissatisfaction. Sometimes you will earn or get more than enough, but will not be able to manage it productively.

So you have to work in that area.

You are a kind of a loner in your day to day life and you will feel alone there.

But all the above negatives does not mean you cannot be suiccesful.

In 2010 you will have good hopes of financial help, but not much result.

Around 19th March 2011 will put you onto a job. It is upto you to make a fresh start, but not be less enthusiastic about the paltry work, but take the job as learning/education, rather than trying for better easy finances.
Better you use 2011 in updating your skills rather than working which would be the best direction for you. March or the last quarter 2011 will be important if you choose this.

Do not rush in 2011

Paltry will make you grow little by little.

Or else till 2012 July you will need to learn to balance monetary things.

Post 2013 you will find your wishes being fulfilled well if you follow the above.

RishiRahul

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 am

Namaste rishirahul sir,

thanks a lot for your detailed analysis.

this will certainly help me as a major confidence booster.

you are right sir, i like being alone and spend quite a lot of time alone.
i am not afraid of loneliness but these adverse conditions had left me a bit down on confidence.

sir, you have mentioned that you see financial issues and i need to work upon them. please tell how i need to work upon them.
do i need to spend carefully? or do i need to chose work and learning over financial benefit?

also you have mentioned that i need to update my skills in 2011 rather than working. does that mean i should study (a post graduation as i am a graduate) or you mean that i should put more emphasis on skills learning at work place instead?

thanks for the answers again.

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:42 pm

namaste rishirahul sir :)

i am very happy to tell you that i have finally got a job and have started working.

i got it 3 weeks back, but i couldn't post here on the forum because of change in location and the usual settling down processes.

as you told, my job function has changed to noticeable extent, however the broad industry remains the same.

also, the starting salary is a bit on the lower side however i am happy as i wanted to be in such a role for quite a long time.

i am looking forward to the job completely and taking it as a learning experience right now.

i'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the confidence you gave me while i was down. :)

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Hi,

Financial issues are strongly seen, which will be a major issue for dissatisfaction. Sometimes you will earn or get more than enough, but will not be able to manage it productively.

You are a kind of a loner in your day to day life and you will feel alone there.

Around 19th March 2011 will put you onto a job. It is upto you to make a fresh start, but not be less enthusiastic about the paltry work, but take the job as learning/education, rather than trying for better easy finances.
Better you use 2011 in updating your skills rather than working which would be the best direction for you. March or the last quarter 2011 will be important if you choose this.

Do not rush in 2011

Post 2013 you will find your wishes being fulfilled well if you follow the above.

RishiRahul
Namaste RishiRahul sir.
Just wanted to update this thread after such a long time.
After I got a reading from you, I successfully landed a job here and started working on February 7,2011. Since then I have been working here.
I have got the permanent residency here too which was granted in may 2011.
After that I traveled to India and stayed there for a month in October 2011.
My job is at a junior position right now and it has really been a learning experience for me.
Sometimes I feel that I am underpaid but keeping in view the adverse circumstances which I faced earlier, I feel quite happy and satisfied.

Sir, I had some more questions for you.
You have mentioned that financial issues are seen.
Are they going to be a lifetime problem? or it is only related to current dasha and bhukti?
What work i should do to improve that area, as you have mentioned above?
I am trying to get a promotion and may be a job change also.
What do you suggest about that?

Last question :) my parents are trying to find a suitable match for me now, but they haven't been successful till now.
Do you see any issues in marriage? I mean there has been delay but apart from that, I was a bit worried about overall married life etc.

Please have a look whenever you get time.
Your reply will be awaited.
Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

fivezero7 wrote:

Do not rush in 2011

RishiRahul
Namaste RishiRahul sir.
Just wanted to update this thread after such a long time.
After I got a reading from you, I successfully landed a job here and started working on February 7,2011. Since then I have been working here.
I have got the permanent residency here too which was granted in may 2011.
After that I traveled to India and stayed there for a month in October 2011.
My job is at a junior position right now and it has really been a learning experience for me.
Sometimes I feel that I am underpaid but keeping in view the adverse circumstances which I faced earlier, I feel quite happy and satisfied.

Sir, I had some more questions for you.
You have mentioned that financial issues are seen.
Are they going to be a lifetime problem? or it is only related to current dasha and bhukti?
What work i should do to improve that area, as you have mentioned above?
I am trying to get a promotion and may be a job change also.
What do you suggest about that?

Last question :) my parents are trying to find a suitable match for me now, but they haven't been successful till now.
Do you see any issues in marriage? I mean there has been delay but apart from that, I was a bit worried about overall married life etc.

Please have a look whenever you get time.
Your reply will be awaited.
Thanks.
Hi,

Let me try for query about job change.

Mercury has entered your arudha, and Mars your lagna, when you desired job change/posted the matter, showing impatience; and I had mentioned about handling monetary things in July 2012; which probable means you have the monetary concern in mind majorly along with marriage, and you are feeling cheated in terms of financial endeavors.... therefore too many things/concerns in mind.

New proper job is nor expected in June 2012;and you had probably being planning from Feb/March 2012 at the back of your mind.

You could search from July 2012, as June could lead to disappoint.
Check now for long term prospects, not short term hurried ones.
And yes, you can comment on what I mentioned,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 am

Mercury has entered your arudha, and Mars your lagna, when you desired job change/posted the matter, showing impatience; and I had mentioned about handling monetary things in July 2012; which probable means you have the monetary concern in mind majorly along with marriage, and you are feeling cheated in terms of financial endeavors.... therefore too many things/concerns in mind.

New proper job is nor expected in June 2012;and you had probably being planning from Feb/March 2012 at the back of your mind.

RishiRahul
Namaste RishiRahul sir.
Thanks for the answers.
You are spot on in saying that there are too many things on my mind right now. Job change, marriage, finances etc.
I started looking passively for a new job since Feb this year (after completing an year with the current employer).

I didn't exactly feel cheated in financial matters however was expecting an appraisal and hike. But didn't get what I had thought, which motivated me to look for new roles.
I did have 3 interviews out of which 2 were unsuccessful and one was successful. But even the successful one was put on hold because of some management decisions. So I was a bit disappointed.

Still I had been applying for new jobs since then. There has been very slow response. But I am trying slowly and steadily. Also I have stopped looking for contract jobs now and am concentrating on permanent jobs only.
Right now I feel life is moving slowly but steadily, which I have learned is a major characteristic of Sade Saati and quite intense in my case because I am undergoing Shani Mahadasha too.

Since July is nearby, as you have suggested I should expect things improving now.
Sir, what else do you suggest?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 am

fivezero7 wrote:

RishiRahul
Namaste RishiRahul sir.
Thanks for the answers.
You are spot on in saying that there are too many things on my mind right now. Job change, marriage, finances etc.
I started looking passively for a new job since Feb this year (after completing an year with the current employer).

I didn't exactly feel cheated in financial matters however was expecting an appraisal and hike. But didn't get what I had thought, which motivated me to look for new roles.
I did have 3 interviews out of which 2 were unsuccessful and one was successful. But even the successful one was put on hold because of some management decisions. So I was a bit disappointed.

Still I had been applying for new jobs since then. There has been very slow response. But I am trying slowly and steadily. Also I have stopped looking for contract jobs now and am concentrating on permanent jobs only.
Right now I feel life is moving slowly but steadily, which I have learned is a major characteristic of Sade Saati and quite intense in my case because I am undergoing Shani Mahadasha too.

Since July is nearby, as you have suggested I should expect things improving now.
Sir, what else do you suggest?

Hi,

If you were expecting a raise/betterment from your employer, but did not get it amounts to a feeling of getting cheated by circumstance :)

Yes, you were trying for jobs passively from Feb 2012, and actively from end April 2012.

The slow movement in before your 2012 birthday, and particularly was not actively due to shani dasa; though the long shani dasa causes this.

Post 19 July 2012 will bring a new option, but you may have to go through a change of place and/ or the job profile may not be up to the mark, but I think you would take it up.

I suggest you do not concentrate in too many things right now, but your career, and as mentioned earlier in this thread 'Post 2013 you will find your wishes being fulfilled well if you follow the above'.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 am

If you were expecting a raise/betterment from your employer, but did not get it amounts to a feeling of getting cheated by circumstance :)

Yes, you were trying for jobs passively from Feb 2012, and actively from end April 2012.

The slow movement in before your 2012 birthday, and particularly was not actively due to shani dasa; though the long shani dasa causes this.

Post 19 July 2012 will bring a new option, but you may have to go through a change of place and/ or the job profile may not be up to the mark, but I think you would take it up.

I suggest you do not concentrate in too many things right now, but your career, and as mentioned earlier in this thread 'Post 2013 you will find your wishes being fulfilled well if you follow the above'.

RishiRahul
Thanks RishiRahul Sir.

I shall try to be focused on one area at a time and then try to see how things work.
I will update this thread as and when something happens.
Thanks for your suggestions and help. :)

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 am

Namaste RishiRahul sir.

I wanted to update this thread with further happenings and progress.

Sir, I have got an offer from a new company and will be joining it in the mid of September. :)

Now coming to the timelines you had mentioned earlier, I'd say they had been quite accurate keeping in view the limited access you have to my details.

I had mentioned above that in my previous attempt at this same role, it was put on hold due to some management decisions.
But after having this conversation with you, I got an email from them on July 6 mentioning that they have advertised the same role again and they want me to apply for that.
After that I applied and got an interview scheduled on July 31.

Interestingly I noted that Budha was vakri at that time. Also Budha is my lagna and career lord in D1. :)
So I thought it would be a great opportunity to do some earlier incomplete tasks, as it is suggested in budha vakri periods.

After 5-6 days I was told by the interviewers that they have selected me and want to offer me that position and I need to start on September 17.
So I have completed all the paperwork and have taken the offer and am currently serving the notice period at my current employer.

While I was trying for jobs in Feb-march, I underwent an interview (at a private company other than this new employer and my current one) where I was rejected. Interestingly they also recalled me for an interview again and I attended it on July 19. Again a case of Budha vakri, I think.

The thing which seems interesting to me in my case is that my new job is in a famous Government sector and I think surya being swagrahi in my 12th house has given me this chance. What do you think sir?

As you had predicted this new job will be a bit far from home. It would take me around half an hour to reach there by bus. So there's a change in place too.
The hike has been very good and exactly what I had been expecting, so I am quite satisfied on that front too.

Sir, I'd like to thank you for these predictions as they act as a ray of hope. :)

I would await your comments on these happenings and my observations about them.
Thanks.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”