L-9 in radix lagna with neecha status

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

fivezero7

Re: FWIW...!

Post by fivezero7 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: No no 507! The verbose the better!

Since this had a purpose, which was meant to be open and transparent, I must reveal that I got a private mail from you where you informed me that you have responded and are curious as to what 'my purpose' was behind posing these questions to you! You should have felt relaxed and open enough to have said that in the public forum...! We are amongst friends!! :-)

I must confess that your answers do not surprise me! I will share more, shortly on this matter...! Have patience...

...Love and Light!
Thanks rohiniranjan ji.
Please let me know whenever you need more elaborate responses from me.
I shall be happy to do that. :)

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 am

Sorry for intruding !

Neecha planets are generally regarded as bad, but sometimes they give fine results, which is due to their weakness as a result of which other planets can easily influence a neecha planet and a benefic may force a neecha planet to give good results.

In the case of 507, 9th house is more influence by an exalted Rahu placed there instead of its neecha and weak lord in lagna, and 9th houise is also having very high fast friendly aspect of exalted Saturn sitting in 2nd. Influence of two exalted planets on 9thy house more than compensates the effect of a neecha lord and makes the person religious. Saturn is also lord of 5th, which produed a fine career in studies and subdued the evil effects of neech lord on 2nd house as well as the evil effect of 11th lord sitting there. It is interesting to note that no planet has enmical aspect on 9th house. 12th house has a strong Sun in moola trikona there, which is good for spirituality. Yogakaaraka Mercury, lord of lagna and 10th, makes this effect even stronger.

Jupiter is the only planet which has considerable measure of authority on Venus, by dint of mutual aspect relation, and svagrihi Jupiter has a good relation with Venus, which mitigates the evil effects of Venus and accentuates its good properties.

These are tentative conclusions based on approximate birth data which may be wrong, which can be fine tuned if birth place and birth time is exactly known, because higher vargas can be analysed then.

-Vinay Jha
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 am

Vinay Jha wrote:Sorry for intruding !

Neecha planets are generally regarded as bad, but sometimes they give fine results, which is due to their weakness as a result of which other planets can easily influence a neecha planet and a benefic may force a neecha planet to give good results.

In the case of 507, 9th house is more influence by an exalted Rahu placed there instead of its neecha and weak lord in lagna, and 9th houise is also having very high fast friendly aspect of exalted Saturn sitting in 2nd. Influence of two exalted planets on 9thy house more than compensates the effect of a neecha lord and makes the person religious. Saturn is also lord of 5th, which produed a fine career in studies and subdued the evil effects of neech lord on 2nd house as well as the evil effect of 11th lord sitting there. It is interesting to note that no planet has enmical aspect on 9th house. 12th house has a strong Sun in moola trikona there, which is good for spirituality. Yogakaaraka Mercury, lord of lagna and 10th, makes this effect even stronger.

Jupiter is the only planet which has considerable measure of authority on Venus, by dint of mutual aspect relation, and svagrihi Jupiter has a good relation with Venus, which mitigates the evil effects of Venus and accentuates its good properties.

These are tentative conclusions based on approximate birth data which may be wrong, which can be fine tuned if birth place and birth time is exactly known, because higher vargas can be analysed then.

-Vinay Jha
Thanks a lot vinay Ji for this reply and taking the effort to read my horoscope.
My data is not incorrect and I am quite sure about it as my janma kundali made at the time of my birth also uses the same time, also confirmed by my mother.
I had a small doubt about this observation of yours, shani in 2nd house would aspect 4th, 8th and 11th (3,7,10 resp).
Please let me know if I am wrong here.
Rest all your comments about the spiritual nature are correct. :)
Thanks for that.

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I did not say your data is inaccurate, I do not know your data ! Birth-place and exact birth-time is needed for correcty chart reading. My readings were based on your birth date entered in your profile, and your mentiopn of a handful of planetary positions which gave a broad idea of birth time which may be wrong by over an hour because I do not know your exact time.

-VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 pm

fivezero7 wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Mind you this is being posted with a purpose! Answer honestly and without fear or sensing any kind of "trap" from old curmudgeon!

Do you have very poor eyesight (-8 or higher myopia?)
Not very poor, but last October I got eyes tested and found some cylindrical defect. Got glasses of 0.5 power made.
Do you have a large scar on one side of the face (cheek) probably from a childhood infection?
No.
Are you an accomplished ear nose throat surgeon?
No.
Are you known for your smart-alec come-backs and have a piercing laughter and a weird sense of humour?
Not really. But I can make sarcastic comments which pierce others easily. Laughter is loud only when I am with friends. Otherwise it is normal so that others near me are not disturbed. Sense of humor is normal, not weird in any way.
Do you sing very loudly in a shrill voice and everyone else begins 'praying to God' that you would stop?
No. I have a normal but not shrill voice, and hardly sing. :)
Do you have an extra liking for female company and ladies generally like your company and your mirthful ways? Which may have created jealousy in some boys when you were in the University?
Yes. I used to be like that when I was in college. Females would like to talk to me. Yes other boys were very jealous. :-D But now I have curbed those tendencies. :)
You have a habit of shaking your leg when studying or concentrating on something?
No.
You have a flair for mimicry (copying how others speak, their styles etc?)
Yes. I used to copy my teachers at school. :-D But not anymore, still I can do that easily for someone. Not very proficient though.
You have a dark complexion but shiny skin?
No. I am very fair and have normal skin, sometimes pimples occur but they heal quickly.
You smoke (like a chimney)?
No. Never smoked.
You are extremely intelligent and considered a good student, if not a topper?
Yes. I saying that would be a bit of self praise, but I have been a topper right from the beginning of my academics; in school, in entrance exams, got scholarships etc, stayed in top 20 in my batch (230+) in college.
You achieved a much higher station in life than your father?
Yes. Mostly monetary till now. He says so and he is proud of it.
There is a poetic side to you, but at the same time you are so pragmatic that you sometimes come across as cold-hearted?
Yes. When I was a child I liked drawing and painting a lot. Interests have been varied till now. Not poems but I write on my blog and read a lot. People say that I am very practical and cold hearted. Now that is may be because of another reason (in my horoscope) which you will find out later. :)
You do not believe much in religion or spirituality?
No. I believe in spirituality. Religion because of my family values and diversity of backgrounds. I studied in DAV (Arya Samaj), then moved to a sikh school (4 years till +2), father side and mother side have different faiths (although being hindus) but never forced it on me. Though I try to follow as they suggest.
... end of prashnavali! Quote this when you answer with your answers clearly embedded after each question I asked!

Love, Light, Reality!

My 'purpose' was perhaps obvious for folks who know about my pet peeve about folks using one or two indicators or combinations and 'running' with that!

The items, traits etc that I described belong to an individual who has kanya lagna rising with venus in it.

So by itself, that alone would be hardly indicative of any commonality between that individual's reality and other people's just based on one or two factors. Hence it is a futile exercise and pursuit!

Others may disagree and might perhaps enjoy guessing-games! Which Jyotish must not be reduced to becoming...

Love, Light, Learning!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: My 'purpose' was perhaps obvious for folks who know about my pet peeve about folks using one or two indicators or combinations and 'running' with that!

The items, traits etc that I described belong to an individual who has kanya lagna rising with venus in it.

So by itself, that alone would be hardly indicative of any commonality between that individual's reality and other people's just based on one or two factors. Hence it is a futile exercise and pursuit!

Others may disagree and might perhaps enjoy guessing-games! Which Jyotish must not be reduced to becoming...

Love, Light, Learning!
Thanks for this rohiniranjan ji. :)
I am not very well versed with your pet peeves so couldn't recognize that.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi fivezero7,

The 9th house has an exalted planet Rahu posited, & rasi drishti of exalted Sani.

The 9th. lord Venus is debilitated; but still it would have its natural benefic powers towards luck. Now add Sani dasa on and its rasi drishti to the 9th house= pull towards Dharma during sani dasa.

The dispositor of the 9th. lord is in the 12th house (simha), which is also paka lagna (where lagna applies intelligence). This would show that the interest to learn Jyotish/Dharma, may be spurred by the abroad way/stay.
You would later go towards research in some form.

The above is not from your birth details, but from what you mentioned about your chart in this thread; and your profile details.

We should also check the position of 9L from the AL, D9 (rather rasi tulya D9), shadbal, vimsopakbal, ashtavarga, to see where, and how strongly the luck would go.

Some hints for your further studies...smile...

RishiRahul

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi fivezero7,

The 9th house has an exalted planet Rahu posited, & rasi drishti of exalted Sani.

The 9th. lord Venus is debilitated; but still it would have its natural benefic powers towards luck. Now add Sani dasa on and its rasi drishti to the 9th house= pull towards Dharma during sani dasa.

The dispositor of the 9th. lord is in the 12th house (simha), which is also paka lagna (where lagna applies intelligence). This would show that the interest to learn Jyotish/Dharma, may be spurred by the abroad way/stay.

The above is not from your birth details, but from what you mentioned about your chart in this thread; and your profile details.

We should also check the position of 9L from the AL, D9 (rather rasi tulya D9), shadbal, vimsopakbal, ashtavarga, to see where, and how strongly the luck would go.

RishiRahul
Thanks a lot RishiRahul sir. :)

I was looking for this kind of a response from the beginning.
I have read and learned about these terms paka lagna, AL and others but was not very clear about how to apply practically them on a horoscope.
I will re-study them and try to apply them on the other two examples which I have seen.
I think this would be the missing information and would help a lot.

Thanks again sir (and also for deleting the above posts, I would try to be more patient here) :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 pm

fivezero7 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hi fivezero7,

RishiRahul
Thanks a lot RishiRahul sir. :)

I was looking for this kind of a response from the beginning.
I have read and learned about these terms paka lagna, AL and others but was not very clear about how to apply practically them on a horoscope.
I will re-study them and try to apply them on the other two examples which I have seen.
I think this would be the missing information and would help a lot.

Thanks again sir (and also for deleting the above posts, I would try to be more patient here) :)

Hi,

Learning the so many concepts together can be confusing for new Learning.

Learning one concept; applying it to many charts preferably of known people.
Then move to the other.

Patience & no hurry.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Hi,

Learning the so many concepts together can be confusing for new Learning.

Learning one concept; applying it to many charts preferably of known people.
Then move to the other.

Patience & no hurry.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
Ji RishiRahul sir.
I try to do the same while studying.
I use barbarapijan lama's website for case studies.
They are quite detailed and comprehensive.
Also that site has a large number of famous horoscopes analyzed by barbara ji.
thanks for the directions. :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”