Page of Wands...keeps appearing, what is this trying to tell me?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lovely

Page of Wands...keeps appearing, what is this trying to tell me?

Post by Lovely » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 am

Hello, I use both the Rider Waite deck and the Mythic Tarot. I don't usually use spreads, I just like to draw a number of cards.

For a while now I keep getting the Page of Wands showing up or falling out of the deck while I'm shuffling.

I keep reading that this can mean a new beginning, a love interest who is younger, the start of a new more creative cycle...I am just confused as to exactly what it's trying to say as I feel that there is no particular meaning to this card in the same way there would be for say the Ace of Cups. I know that Pages are normally about getting a message.

How would you interpret the Page of Wands when he is constantly showing up - does this mean anything to anyone?

chipmunk

Page of wands

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 am

The page of wands can represent a number of things :

A child either male or female who is loyal enthusiastic and hard working or negatively spolit, impatient and hyperactive.

Good news, messages and communication

A passionate affair or relationship

enthusiasm or courage

New career oppertunites or changes, promising new enterprises

unlimited protential

Possible reunion with an old friend or lover.

My advise would be to look carefully at the other cards you draw with the page of wands and see if you can see a pattern of theme that will help deduce which one of these it is trying to tell you. Good luck. :)
Never be normal !

chipmunk

Page of wands

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 am

The page of wands can represent a number of things :

A child either male or female who is loyal enthusiastic and hard working or negatively spolit, impatient and hyperactive.

Good news, messages and communication

A passionate affair or relationship

enthusiasm or courage

New career oppertunites or changes, promising new enterprises

unlimited protential

Possible reunion with an old friend or lover.

My advise would be to look carefully at the other cards you draw with the page of wands and see if you can see a pattern of theme that will help deduce which one of these it is trying to tell you. Good luck. :)
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”