Cancer & Religion..

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eafis

Cancer & Religion..

Post by Eafis » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am

Hi, this is my first post on this forum.. i've been doing a deep research about zodiac signs for quite a while. involving every surrounding influence to get a more precise reading on a certain person referring to their background, psychology, family, current circumstances, culture... etc
and by adding or subtracting some of those variables you can get a clear reading on the person. making their sign matching perfectly. and please don't get me wrong. i consider zodiac signs more of a psychological profiling javascript:emoticon(':smt003')

So recently, i reached to a point where i'm convinced that Cancerians are non-believers. or they lack faith somehow. whichever god or religion it may be. they might go to church or pray but they don't really believe spiritually, still they do it cause they feel like it. they also tend to be very religious and sinful at once?! customizing religion to what suits them best.
I was quite close to a cancer female for 2 years. she mind-fucked the crap out of me. I'm a Libra - Scorpio Rising.
she seemed to believe in the modern world more. anything that's wrong or weird was normally accepted by her. she had a wild fantasy and she was wild herself i would say. sadly we only met in person twice so i never got a good read on her body language. but we were in contact daily, everyday.
and of course being her cancer self i could never tell what was true or not. as she never ever admits anything, and avoiding a conversation or a confrontation is the best thing she can ever come up with. she talks a lot alright. about silly meaningless stuff though.
i've observed many Cancerians before her including some family members. but she was the only one i ever got so close to. and i just want to hear from you guys.
i might not have been so precise with my points but i tried javascript:emoticon(':smt002')

Eafis

ADD-ON!

Post by Eafis » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 am

Please, feel free to criticize or debate me, i'm only tryong to enhence my profiling and understanding as much as possible TQ :P

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm a Cancer and I'm a believer.I loooove to daydream and visualize.
I'm not religious though I lean more one the spiritual side.Because for me when you say someone is religious that means following a certain dogma,scripture and tradition of a certain religion thus you will be called christian,hindu buddhist,taoist etc. etc. but on being a spiritual person it's more of,it doesn't matter what religion you're in as long as you can help me with my spiritual awareness and understanding of sentient beings and being able to do good things not because I'm waiting for a reward or some sort in this life or the next but doing good things because it's the right thing to do.

Not all religious people are spiritual and not all spiritual people are religious.
I'n not really into the norm because sometimes it seems so shallow and there's a lot of bandwagoners trying to fit in just to be accepted because that's what the society says so.Like setting rules for what is normal and what is not and following what is in and being always in is really not my thing.
But NO I'm not a non-believer,I believe in a Supreme being and if you ask me if I believe in a God,yes is the answer.But you see people have different definitions of God.

So there,hope it helps.:smt003

my two cents :smt003

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 am

Eafis ... believing on religion in my point of view is based on up bringing .. in cancer people you`ll find everything that is full of fantasy and supersititious .... i also agree wid oriel .... i m also a believer ... its hard for cancer to deviate from what they think ... what they think is always impeccable ... in their point of view but u should know that cancerian r patriotics ... so they can stand what they think is right !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Astrology has NOTHNG to do with astrology and why not post in the Western forum?? no one hardly uses these sub forum. I would be happy to answer astrological questions presented..
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”