Would greatly appreciate some insight - problems with self-expression?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yaneh

Would greatly appreciate some insight - problems with self-expression?

Post by yaneh » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello everybody, I've been fiddling with astrology for quite some years but I still haven't delved deep enough to comprehend certain aspects of my chart. I've always dealt with deep-seated selfconsciousness and avoidant behavior, I try not to garner any attention at all because it reminds me that I'm me - could this have to do with my unaspected sun? I could really use some guidance regarding relationships, I still have problems with my sexuality, body image and communication. In the past few months I've been feeling this yearning for some outlet to express myself and it seems like there's something blocking my mind and slowly making my spirit wither away... I really have no idea where to turn (since monetarily I simply can't afford any type of counseling) and after several hours lurking in the forum it seems to be filled with knowledgeable and wise people with kind souls - I hope it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to ask for guidance in this moment, where I feel desperate and don't have nowhere to turn to.
I'm sorry for spamming the forum with the same type of chart interpretation question, but if there's someone willing to spend a bit of time reading it I would be really appreciated.

Thank you oh so very much
J

yaneh

Post by yaneh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

It seems the chart has expired, here's one in attachment
Attachments
astrol.jpg
astrol.jpg (78.8 KiB) Viewed 4472 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

[ask for guidance in this moment] problem here is you don't seem to be asking anything specific. go to astro.com and a free six month transit report by robert hand.
Unfortunately, Astrology cannot answer this subjective question and if you think it can or should, you are mistaken and have unrealistic expectations and no doubt you will end up disillusioned and frustrated with astrology. astrologers are not clairvoyants, so perhaps lower your expectations here

Misconceptions about what astrology can do
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 738AAV7k9s
perhaps this thread will help you understand a little more

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... houses.jpg
this slide shows the house meanings, natural house rulers and notice the compass points are reversed? this is not a mistake

I need to SEE a chart from astro WITH progressions and transits. save that to your hard drive (right mouse) and then upload here or to free hosting site, like photobucket.   Even when you do this, and me reading the current transits its NOT going to change your life You have to do this, you are the captain of your ship, no one else.

some people prefer easier/different sites than astro.com which is OK but they are ALL *flawed* in my view and I shall explain why, so we are all clear on this. Astro.com have THE very best free charts available. Cafeastrology charts, where do I start - they have no clear house divisions (very important) they show no retrograde planets (unheard of) they never put chiron on the chart wheel, they never show detriments, fall, or exalted planets, they don't give the elemental balances or quadruplicities either, plus they don’t allow an flexibility in reducing orbs. You *cannot add* Vertex, Juno, asteroids, BML. Inferior, Inferior and Inferior please do NOT use cafeastrology charts or 0800 or alabe or astrotheme!!

The only slight thing in their favour is fair/good computer readout of the chart basics, whereas astro.com has an intereactive model, where you put the cursor on a planet and it brings a popup box to describe that planet in house and aspects to/from it. I'm NOT convinced cafeastrology charts are THAT accurate either as it expects *you* to adjust time zones – not easy. Whereas, astro.com does this all automatically

Also be aware of different house systems, I use Equal house one of the oldest and most reliable, instead of simply the default, which easily changed in Extended chart selection. So if you use the default on astro.com it will be placidus. Also be aware that, if ANY planets are within 5' of a house cusp, it should be interpreted in next house along going anti clockwise
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

yaneh

Post by yaneh » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you very much for your reply @astrologer50, I don't have expectations about astrologers being clairvoyants, but I do think that they, given the right tools, can guide a person to make the best options according to their planetary information, it's just that even though I think I can interpret most of it, I'm still kind of a newb and don't have that much money to invest on astrology books, although I would love to...
In attachment is the chart from Astro, as you asked I hoped, I'll thank any kind of input you can put into it! In the meantime I'll be exploring astro.com a bit better, I didn't know it had all those features :)
Thank you once again ^^
Attachments
astro_245gw_01_joao_20121128.40463.5128.gif
astro_245gw_01_joao_20121128.40463.5128.gif (115.3 KiB) Viewed 4363 times

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”