HELP I NEED A SPIRITUAL WORK ADVICE

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moonstar88

HELP I NEED A SPIRITUAL WORK ADVICE

Post by Moonstar88 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 am

I THINK I HAVE A NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT SURROUNDS ME THAT AFFECT MY LOVE , BUSINESS, EVEN MENTAL AND PHYSICAL LIFE, AND MAYBE I INHERENT THIS ENERGY IN MY FAMILY, IS THERE ANY SPIRITUAL WORK YOU WOULD SUGGEST TO ME? MANY THANKS

THESE ENERGY ARE STRONGHOLDS AND FORCES THAT KEEP ME FROM WHAT I MEANT TO BE AND TO DO... MAYBE
levydin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 pm

All change comes from within the mind.  Begin with empowerment.  Use visualization, meditation, affirmation to turn the mind set from negative to positive.  Then all things can be accomplished.  Yes its energy.  The mind directs all energies.  

Wake up each morning and do an affirmation of good.  I like:
Flow spirit flow and all my fear release
I am a channel for thy love and peace.
Heal spirit heal and all myself renew
I am expressing my perfection true.

Then when you do get up the mind will be positive.  Take a look in the mirror and empower yourself by saying:  I love you. to the image in the mirror.  It may sound trite, but the more we visualize and affirm, the more the mind works with those thoughts.

I like to go to my garden in meditation.  It just brings peace to my whole being.  Play a little non-verbal music and just concentrate on a place of peace (a scene from nature is good).  This will keep you in the peace place.  Short meditations of just 10 minutes or so can be done on lunch.  Affirmations can work even in the midst of stressful situations - meetings with clients or bosses.
God bless, J

Moonstar88

Post by Moonstar88 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 am

Thank you for the reply spiritualtalk thank you i copied and i will really make a positve affirmations as I can
levydin

Return to “Occult and Magick”