Healing Request: Reiki and Qi Gong

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

Healing Request: Reiki and Qi Gong

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:21 am

I have been a Reiki practitioner for a few years now, as well as a former massage therapist, but I am also an empath who has taken a on a few too many clients without being able to shield myself sufficiently in a the past few months.

I was just diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I haven't been to the doctor since the beginning of 2010 (for Scarlet Fever of all things). I never get colds or viruses etc... I am a very healthy person when it comes to that type of stuff.

However, I've been experiencing bad back and joint pain over a year now.
In the last month pain has close to quadrupled (especially in my left shoulder), which is why I finally quit doing massage therapy and went to the Dr.  I also feel the need to sleep way too often. It's been debilitating... That was last Monday and the med I got (Neurontin to de-sensitize the nerves) hasn't really kicked in yet... if it ever will... and pain killers don't do much unless taken in large does and I rather stay away from them...

I am hoping that maybe some long-distance Reiki or Qi Gong from some of u friendly people here might help me feel better. Please be sure to shield urself sufficiently first - I wouldn't want any of u to experience what I am going through atm...

Thank u!

Petra
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 am

Dear Petra,

This song by Enya can be very healing! Please pay attention to the lyrics! A song and music often distracting when we do not pay attention to the words!

"If I could be where you are"

Also, there is a distance healing network that allows those who had been called to *giving* to contribute!

It is, as far as I know, a non-commercial endeavor! Always in need for volunteers! I have nothing to do with its operations or administrations, by the way!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 am

Thank you yes I am familiar with the long distance healing over a Facebook group, and a friend sends me invitations, usually :) and Ive been adding my name to the list.... I will check out the music, thank you :)
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:19 am

PetraVanilla wrote:Thank you yes I am familiar with the long distance healing over a Facebook group, and a friend sends me invitations, usually :) and Ive been adding my name to the list.... I will check out the music, thank you :)
Hi PV,

I am not aware of the facebook group that you mentioned but I am sure there might be several. The one I was referring to is on the web and for many years. Actually, way before Facebook as a concept was born!

I would not be surprised that there might be several like that one, even!

During my level II, my teacher shared a few things, one of which was something she practiced and which I have no hesitation sharing publicly. When she woke up each morning, she used to face the rising sun who is the source of all earthly energies that we experience! Physically, Mentally and Spiritually! Then she would get into the meditative frame of mind that is always helpful with any healing modality and procedure. She would then focus on herself and direct the distance-healing 'procedure' which is more or less standard if not uniform in Reiki and seek and request Its blessing upon herself and for the day ahead (or longer duration sometimes depending on circumstances). Other symbols etc utilized as appropriate, naturally.

All I can say is that it works! Try it, yourself, but let your being be all in it, if you can convince it to become so!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 am

My elder brother also received long distance Reiki and the result was amazing. It really helped healing his depression, stress and high blood pressure problem. Hope you'll find some amazing healer that'll surely help you in your problem.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Old thread alert!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Posted: 13/09/13 11:09

Old Thread alert!

Hi Kandace,

It is excellent news about your brother responding so well to the long distance Reiki.

Hoping that he has continued to improve, since being given the treatment.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

This thread will now be closed.

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Reiki”