Career and love

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

woman

Career and love

Post by woman » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Hello.

I am right handed
Female
My dob 1st of January, 1987

.. I need to know about career and love

Thanks in advance

Right

Left

Left

Right

Right

Right

Right

Left

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Career and love

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:37 am

woman wrote:Hello.

I am right handed
Female

Thanks in advance

Right

Left

Left

Right

Right

Right

Right

Left
Hi,

I see the palm of a dissatisfied person with lofty, somewhat impractical ideals/desires.

Age 22.75 & 24.7 are years which had importance in your career related matters; while age 25 gave a breakthrough towards a more independent life.

From age 28.5 you will be pushed towards the materialistic way....a somewhat difficult road in terms of personal life...unless you concentrate in balancing between the two roads. A Keyword=gratitude

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

woman

Post by woman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:43 am

Rashirahul ... Thank u very much for your kind reply... But did u mean that I will find a job in the near future ?! And what about love ?!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am

woman wrote:Rashirahul ... Thank u very much for your kind reply... But did u mean that I will find a job in the near future ?! And what about love ?!

You did not confirm the predictions already made.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

woman

Post by woman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 am

My feedback
Hi,

I see the palm of a dissatisfied person with lofty, somewhat impractical ideals/desires.
... Yeah u r right I am not satisfied actually the idea of not having a job is killing me. I want to have a job not only for money or to lead an independent life but also to be productive and build self confidence... Yes I have a lot of dreams and desires and that might be the reason why I am not satisfied with what I have.....
Age 22.75 & 24.7 are years which had importance in your career related matters; while age 25 gave a breakthrough towards a more independent life..
... When I was 22 I finished my bachelor degree... And when I was 25 I was studtying masters and in that year I got a scholarship for 3 semesters to work as a teaching assistant in the department.
From age 28.5 you will be pushed towards the materialistic way....a somewhat difficult road in terms of personal life...unless you concentrate in balancing between the two roads. A Keyword=gratitude

RishiRahul[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 am

RishiRahul wrote:
woman wrote:Hello.

I am right handed
Female

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Age 22.75 & 24.7 are years which had importance in your career related matters; while age 25 gave a breakthrough towards a more independent life.

RishiRahul
woman wrote:My feedback
Hi,

... Yeah u r right I am not satisfied actually the idea of not having a job is killing me. I want to have a job not only for money or to lead an independent life but also to be productive and build self confidence... Yes I have a lot of dreams and desires and that might be the reason why I am not satisfied with what I have.....
Age 22.75 & 24.7 are years which had importance in your career related matters; while age 25 gave a breakthrough towards a more independent life..
... When I was 22 I finished my bachelor degree... And when I was 25 I was studtying masters and in that year I got a scholarship for 3 semesters to work as a teaching assistant in the department.

RishiRahul
[/quote]

Age 27 seems likely; actually anytime after Sept 2014= for job.
For marriage= age 29.5 - 30 seems likely; though an interest may have happened at age 23.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

woman

Post by woman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Thank u very much for your kind reply :)
But I have never been in a serious relationship.... U said that An interest may have happened when I was 23, what did u mean ?!
And I have one further question.. And I would be grateful if u answer me... I am planning to get a scholarship to study masters abroad .. What do my hands tell about this ?
Thank u again

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:06 am

woman wrote:Thank u very much for your kind reply :)
But I have never been in a serious relationship.... U said that An interest may have happened when I was 23, what did u mean ?!
And I have one further question.. And I would be grateful if u answer me... I am planning to get a scholarship to study masters abroad .. What do my hands tell about this ?
Thank u again
Given the time scales, there is a strong possibility of a love interest at around age 23...Serious or not. More cannot be said from the limited details.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

woman

Post by woman » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Actually I had a crush on someone in that period.
But would u plz answer my last query regarding traveling to study abroad.... Thank u again

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”